6:24am (Chen x Mia)

Snapshots

A/N: I wanted to add this post onto Snapshots as well to keep track of the ficlets and drabbles that I write. Happy birthday, Mia!

-----------------------------------------------

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Jongin exclaimed as he poked the lump on the bed, not trying to drip toothpaste onto it, "You’re going to be late for school!"

"5 more minutes!" Mia whined, turning away from her brother.

"Fine, but just letting you know, Jongdae’s already here to pick you up." Jongin continues brushing his teeth as he closes the door. At that moment Mia opens her eyes wide open.

"JONGDAE’S HERE?! ALREADY??"

Mia dashes throughout her room, quickly getting dressed in her uniform while trailing toothpaste in her wake as she gets ready for school. She peeks her head through the window to catch a glimpse of Jongdae waiting for her at the gate and rushes down to the kitchen, popping a piece of toast into . Out of nowhere she glances at the clock and finally realizes the time…

"6:24?!"

She stomps outside in anger and punches Jongdae in the shoulder. ”KIM JONGDAE IT IS SIX TWENTY FOUR AM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? School doesn’t start for another 2 and a half hours and it only takes a few minutes to get there!”

Jongdae winces at her punch but smiles as soon as he saw her face. “I wanted to see you.”

Mia turns red at the sentiment, not wanting to deal with feelings this early in the morning. “You’re crazy.”

"About you." Jongdae winks, pulling her close to him. "I couldn’t wait to see you because now we’re officially girlfriend-boyfriend."

"I will only accept this if you join the math team with me."

"Math?! But I at math."

"Oh well."

"I do know something about math though," Jongdae whispered in her ear, intoxicated by the smell of her skin.

"What?"

"1 + 1 = you and me" Jongdae sang, mimicking the style of gwiyomi player.

"Ohh, you got me good."

"Always."