NaNoWriMo Help!

Snapshots

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to figure out what to write for NaNoWriMo, and need your help! Please pick out a plot that seems most interesting to read about as a novel (since the goal is 50,000 words).

I'll give a little blurb about each plot before you reach the poll at the end of this page.

Plot 1. SHINee fic where Key has a twin

Gwiboon has always wanted to go to Korea, Key has always wanted to know who his real parents are. By a chance of fate the two meet and switch places, Gwiboon becoming an idol (with the help of SHINee) and Key quietly going to the US to find his parents...

Plot 2. A misunderstood witch forms an attachment to a paranoid butler

Xiumin always lived alone until one day someone came to his doorstep, escaping from town because they wanted him to marry a woman. Chen wasn't supposed to marry any woman, though, he was to marry a ghost. Begrudgingly Xiumin accepts Chen into his home, unknowing of what adventures lie ahead once he closes the door.

Plot 3. A revenge plot

BREAKING NEWS: Idols have been disappearing during concerts and music shows. Reasons for these incidents are unknown as of yet, investigations are ongoing.

Plot 4. A cafe romance

A cafe always sees people come and go. Sometimes people stay, sometimes people return, sometimes people never come back. This story will revolve around the daily lives of people who work, visit, and love the Cafe Penguin.