That's not my blog (ChenxYou)

Snapshots

A/N: I'm preparing myself for NaNoWriMo, so I'm writing drabbles tonight and the nights leading up to November to get ready for it. W00t!! This drabble takes place in the Once Upon a Dream AU for you lindae shippers. If you're reading this as a standalone then it's ChenxYou in an AU of your own world. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Squeals can be heard throughout the apartment as you scroll through your dashboard on tumblr, one of your most favorite websites on the interwebs. You are alone in the members' dorm as you wait for them to come back from their schedule. They invited you over earlier in the evening to have dinner with them, but afterwards they had to leave to a filming schedule and asked you to wait in the dorm to continue the hangout. You were in Korea visiting them for a brief moment of time and the boys wanted to spend some time with you before you went back to resuming your long-distance relationship by returning to your hometown.

The EXO boys have been gone for a few hours now and you spent the first 2 hours straightening up their dorm: gaming consoles returned to their place underneath the TV, clothing strewn over the living room floor placed into a pile in a corner, dirty dishes placed into the sink for a soaking, reattaching the silly notes Jongdae left for the members that had fallen onto the floor, and placing unopened fangifts onto a table for them to open later. The dorm was not as messy when you first came in, it was when you came that chaos ensued and the rush of going to the next schedule resulted in the mess that you cleaned up a while back. Once the dorm, minus the boys' rooms, were back to being somewhat clean you decided to rest a bit and took out your laptop to check out the updates for that day on all your websites. You decide to settle on the blog that feeds all of your addictions and a good number of the blogs you follow decide that today was going to be a Chen day because all you see are Jongdae posts one after another.

Subconsciously you slip back to your fangirl days, a time where you thought Jongdae was an unattainable star, and begin to reblog everything that you see of him in sight. Although you have a main blog, you decide to reblog everything to your Chen side blog where all your thoughts on Jongdae flow more freely. Your main blog is constantly monitored by many other fangirls waiting to pounce on you for a scandal - a side effect of dating a Kpop idol - while your side blog has a few followers, so your thoughts flow to the tips of your fingers on the keyboard without any filtering at all. You momentarily forget that Chen is your boyfriend and squeal and fangirl in your tags, the feelings of having an ultimate bias that ruined everything reemerging.

Time passes by and the next thing you know a stampede is heard from the entryway full of boys just arriving from their schedule. You hear a few shouts of your name along with greetings or apologies. A few members head off to bed, tired from the schedule they just had, while a few gather around you in the living room and turn on the TV. You lower your laptop lid and run to Jongdae, giving him a big hug and welcoming him back. He twirls you around and bends down to kiss you but loud protests come from the living room, telling the two of you to get a room instead of kissing where everyone can see. Jongdae chuckles and swoops in to give you a heart-stopping kiss anyways, eliciting cat calls and wolf cries from the members. You blush and try to push him away, but he wraps his arms around you to bring you even closer to him and you give up, losing yourself completely to his kiss.

Once the moment is over you return to your spot on the floor and go back to your laptop, secretly trying to continue your adventure on tumblr, but failing miserably as you notice Kyungsoo watching over your shoulder, curious about the website you were on but not completely understanding what was going on because the website is in English. He does notice the consistent flow of Jongdae photos and gifsets, and gives his crooked smile whenever a post of him would show up. Suddenly you hear chuckles all around you, the members no longer focusing on the TV but on your computer, enjoying looking at the posts of them and different Kpop stars.

"Is this all you?" Suho asks, wondering if you created these posts or if these were fanmade.

"No! These are all posts that fans put up, I simply just reblog and tag them."

You spend the next couple of minutes explaining the website to curious eyes finding the best thing in the world. They get excited while looking through your dashboard, wanting to look at the different blogs that you followed and translate the things they saw in English. Heat rushes to your face as you become embarrassed that Korean idols were looking at your tumblr, but then realizing that they were being fanboys as well and began to laugh at the situation. You leave for a bit to go to the restroom, letting them scroll through your dashboard and continue fanboying over each post.

When you came back all of them had a mischievous smile on their face.

"What's this blog you got here? There's tons of pictures of Jongdae on here!"

Your eyes bulge out as you realize they've found your Chen side blog. You rush to your laptop to clear any evidence of this blog even though you knew it was futile. The boys have already seen it. They hold you back from your laptop, looking through the posts and attempting to read the tags. You give up struggling and begin to translate the tags, though refusing to translate some of the more intimate tags that you wrote. Jongdae notices the time stamps of each post and turns around to you, the mischievous smirk still plastered on his face.

"Did you miss me that much while we were gone? We were only gone for a few hours."

"I-I did not miss you at all!" You stuttered, wanting to get out of this situation as you sink back into the couch and feeling small with several pairs of eyes focused on you.

A chorus of disapproving sounds came from the boys as they saw through your blatant lie, standing up one by one to leave the living room to continue their adventures on tumblr on their own computers and to leave the two of you alone.

"You really didn't miss me?"

Jongdae settled down in the spot next to you, almost cornering you to the arm rest. Your laptop sits on his thighs as he continues to look through your side blog and all you can do is just bury your face in your hands and be embarrassed as he goes through each post, asking you to translate the tags occasionally.

"No, not at all."

"Weird, that's not what it looks like on here."

"I-it's not my blog! It's a friend's. I'm just a member of it."

"So... this person has the same name as yours, same age, and the same main blog as you do?"

"... Yes."

"Admit it, you love me and miss me."

"No!"

He begins to attempt to read your tags, making side comments and poking you whenever something cute appeared.

" 'I want to snuggle with you, and cuddle, and just nap together.' That can happen now if you want~" Jongdae closes your laptop and sets it on the table, propping his body on your side so he's squishing you against the arm rest. "You can't escape me."

"I'll see about that!" You move to stand up, but a pair of strong arms prevent you from leaving and you feel him nuzzle against your tummy. Immediately you melt at his aegyo, moving so that the both of you can lay on the couch and snuggling up to him. "You win."

"I always do."

"It's not my blog."

"It's a nice blog."

"Of course you would say that, it's all about you!"

"And that's what makes it the best blog ever."

"Wow, your ego is big."

"My girlfriend has a blog dedicated to me, what can get better than that?"

"It's not my blog."

"Ah, I know what's better."

"What?"

"You."

A soft kiss is placed on your forehead and the heat rushes to your face. You bury your head into his chest as you whine at the greasiness of his declaration. He chuckles and holds you close, enjoying the moment. The two of you stay in this position for a while until you look up to find him asleep. Your eyes run over his facial features, engraving each detail into your heart while watching him sleep. You place a small kiss on his cheek and whisper an "I love you" while trying to leave the couch without disturbing him to get a blanket. Jongdae stirs in his sleep and repositions himself to hold you better, not wanting to let you go.

"I love you, too." He whispers in his sleep.

You smile a little and clear his bangs away from his eyes, wondering if he heard your whisper or was just dreaming.

"I missed you."

"I knew it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy one year.