Two-Way Confession (Jaehwan)

✿ vixx drabblessss ✿

your name: Eunji <3


 

I gripped the basket in my hands as I stared at the door to the practice room in front of me. “This is it,” I whispered under my breath. “I’ll confess my love for Lee Jaehwan today with no excuses.”

 

Ever since he started training to be in our company’s first idol group, I’ve kept note of him. When he was first introduced to Hakyeon, Taekwoon, Hongbin, and Wonshik, they all thought he lived at a farm with his puffy hair and large glasses. Honestly to me, he was the king of all farms. I thought he was cute, utterly filled with adorableness. When we changed his image for VIXX’s concepts, my oxygen would be almost cut off every single time. With his stupid puns and a beyond extraordinary appearance, I knew I wanted only him.

 

After over 3 years, I decided that I couldn’t take it anymore. I have to tell him.

 

I slowly turned the handle to the room. “I can do this,” I sighed, the basket close to slipping out of my hand.

 

Before I could push the door open, I felt a heated presence behind me. I froze, my body refraining from shaking. Then I heard a familiar voice.

 

“Eunji right? What’s in the basket there?”

 

I quickly turned to him and smiled the most natural smile I could handle. “Ah… you see…”

 

“It’s for you,” I blurted.

 

, , ity why did I say that. Sometimes I wish my conscience would just shut up.

 

“Really? Ah… thank you,” Jaehwan beamed. I hesitantly handed him the basket. I kept my head down towards the concrete floor as he unwrapped the plastic around the basket.

 

“Wow, Eunji,” I heard him say. I looked back to see him rummaging through the Chopper doll, Chopper jacket, and the assortment of ricecake. “Your old doll and jacket seemed to wore out, so I went to buy new ones,” I clarified quietly. “I also heard from your manager that you’ve been wanting to have some ricecake since you never had any in a while.”

 

“What’s this?” Jaehwan began to read the starry stationery paper that was buried underneath everything else. I gulped the lump in my throat as his face seemed to form in question.

 

Jaehwan,

I gave you these gifts because I wanted you to know something that I’ve been hiding away ever since you were a trainee here. From the first day…. I grew this massive crush on you. I love you, Lee Jaehwan. I don’t know what it is from your weird jokes, your captivating singing, or even your handsome looks…. but I love you. I’m sorry if this negatively changes our interaction with each other, but I’d be much happier if you knew this. I’m also sorry that I couldn’t tell you sooner.

-Go Eunji

 

“Eunji…” Jaehwan’s lips parted as his eyes grew soft with his gaze now on me. “Jaehwan, I can explain,” I blurted out.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” Jaehwan dropped the letter in the basket on the floor before walking closer so I was pinned to the door.

 

“I really don’t know… I couldn’t find the courage until now and it seemed like I was just another makeup artist to you. I know you probably don’t feel the same way but-”

 

Then he kissed me. A full-on, slow and meaningful kiss.

 

I slowly moved my lips with his as I realized what was going on. His hands caught my waist when I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our mouths parted slowly a moment later, letting me naturally stare at him in pure shock.

 

“I’ve liked you for a while too, Go Eunji.” Jaehwan cupped my chin with both hands. “Now let’s join the other members and eat some of this delicious looking rice cake, okay honey?” I happily smiled at him, taking his hand in mine before entering the practice room.

 

Hakyeon was laying flat on his stomach on the polished floor breathing heavily after practicing Toxic (they don’t even need to perform that soon as far as I know?) with Hongbin, who was massaging his back.

 

“N-hyung~ Hongbin~” Jaehwan beckoned them. “My girlfriend brought some snacks~” The duo stood up, dumbfounded. “Girlfriend?”

 

Taekwoon, Ravi, and Hyukkie strolled in from their own practice rooms. “Says who has a girlfriend?” Hyuk smirked deviously.

 

“Eunji-sshi!” Ravi yelled in astonishment. “You’re with Ken-hyung?” “Yes,” I nodded before taking the basket and setting it on the floor. “I even have rice cake to celebrate.” I kneeled on the floor to settle before Jaehwan followed, kissing my cheek with a loud smooch.

 

In an instant, the other five screamed and leaped as if a miracle was just presented other than Taekwoon, who was grinning at Jaehwan’s achievement.

 

When the chaos died down, we all sat on the wooden floor, nibbling on the assorted colors of ricecake. “Mmh, Eunji, these are really good,” Hakyeon exclaimed, stuffing the pink cake in his mouth. I quietly bowed my head. ”Thank you, Hakyeon-sshi.”

 

I soon felt Jaehwan wrap his arm around my waist, pulling our hips closer. Noticing that he wasn’t eating, I took my half-eaten piece and slipped it in his mouth. “Mmf Eunji.” he muffled while chewing. “Sweetie, you weren’t eating any.”

 

I noticed five pairs of eyes staring at us in awe. “What? Give some respect here.” I shoved another cake in my mouth.

 

“Hyung,” Hongbin grinned. “It looks like you’ve been together for a while now, right?” Jaehwan shook his head. “Nope,” he stated confidently, hugging my shoulder tighter. “We literally confessed to each other about an hour ago before we walked in.”

 

Hyuk laughed. “Well finally you did. It took you 3 years hyung, 3 long years.” Jaehwan formed his lips into an O. “Ooh~ What do I do~” I blushed deep red. “Oppa… You’ve liked me for that long too?” He sighed back a slow “yes.”

 

Ravi shook the person sitting next to him in delight, which was no other than the leader of the pack. “Uwah~ N-hyung they’re so cute together I could faint~” The elder was doing the same, yelling at the so-called miracle called Lee Jaehwan and Go Eunji.

 

“True, aww Jaeji! Or even Eunhwan!” The members rambled and screeched in chaos besides Taekwoon, who ate the remaining rice cake quietly while Jaehwan and I sat together making jokes and exchanging occasional kisses.

 

Oppa~” I teased, causing him to grin in delight. “I love you~” Jaehwan brought me into another kiss. It was forceful this time, our lips moving in sync and yearning to taste all of the other. I grinned into the kiss and  lightly bit his bottom lip before pulling away.


Panting, Jaehwan smiled. “Me too,” he beamed before pulling me in another loving embrace with a kiss.


spent two hours typing this >.< please request for more~ <3