Friends To Even More (Hongbin)

✿ vixx drabblessss ✿

I sighed as I walked into my apartment with Hongbin fast asleep on the couch with a pillow over his face. I set my things down and kneeled next to him. Throwing his pillow towards the TV I the latter’s hair, dry saliva pooling from his mouth down his chin.

 

I recalled when he first moved in with me. There were tears streaming down his cheeks when he barged through the door. Hongbin said that his parents wanted to disown him for wanting to become an actor and a singer instead of future CEO of his father’s wealthy company. He was positive that his parents only wanted him to fulfill their dream of him, not his own.

 

Hongbin dragged all of his luggage here from his parents’ mansion, which was over ten miles away. At the time, he didn’t have enough money to rent a new apartment, barely 5000 won. I was hesitant at first to let him move in with me since we were only friends since two months before then. Weirdly enough, I was the friend that he trusted the most at the time while his other so called “friends” were his friends only because they were rich like his own family.

 

That was over four years ago.

 

As weeks passed, Hongbin managed to find a job at our local Mango Six cafe while being admitted as a trainee where I worked as an organized, Jellyfish Entertainment. He sang to me a few times when I couldn’t sleep, and I couldn’t help but find his singing idol quality. I recommended him to Jellyfish a few months after he moved in, and he was accepted right away,

 

When he started to build more friendships with the staff and trainees at Jellyfish as well as his coworkers at the cafe, he began to smile more often and his dimples were more prominent. We also managed to form a deeper bond with each other, and maybe it was too close. I admit, Hongbin had the looks but he was a considerate, caring man. When anyone was in a bad mood he would at least attempt to lighten them up, and he usually succeeded in doing just that. I soon developed a strong adulation towards the handsome man. Even when he debuted with the group as VIXX’s visual, he was the same Lee Hongbin in my eyes.

 

Towards the end of Voodoo era, he visited my apartment since he usually was in VIXX’s dorm. When I opened the door, I noticed his hands behind his back, grinning as if nothing was obvious. “Close your eyes, and don’t you dare open them until I say so.” I hesitated before covering my eyes with one hand while gripping Hongbin’s shoulder just in case.

 

I felt him take my hand from his shoulder to his own hand, slipping a smooth object around my finger. “Can I look now?” I complained, my hand wanting to retreat from tiredness.

 

“I’m not done,” he objected. I then felt his hands cup my face. I couldn’t bring myself to move closer even if I yearned for a touch of his lips on mine from that moment. I slowly noticed his breath near my lips before he kissed me… on the cheek.

 

I sighed in disappointment as I felt his hands softly gripping my waist close. “You can open your eyes now…” he trailed off in worry.  I stopped before forcing myself to stare straight in his almond-shaped eyes.

 

“Binnie…” I felt my cheeks blushing dark red when I remembered the ring that he gave me while my vision was blank. I glanced at my right hand to find a gold colored ring with a small infinity sign.

 

A tear unconsciously fell from me as I realized that my best friend who trusts me the most, lived with me for year, and is just drop-dead handsome, likes me back. Hongbin suddenly pulled me tight into a warm embrace. I hid my face in his chest as I hugged him in return.

 

“I love you so much,” Hongbin finally spoke after a moment of loving silence. “You’ve been so nice to me over the past few years ever since you took me in. Everything about you… is perfect, honey.” He held me longer. “Even now that I’m an idol with girls worldwide all over me, I’ll always choose you in the end. So please… wait for me in the meantime.”

 

I lifted my face closer to his, wrapping my hands around my neck. “I will… because I’ve been waiting for you this whole time.” Hongbin’s breath shuttered before we brought our lips together in a slow kiss.

 

Our mouths moved in sync as our hands roamed throughout our bodies. Eyes closed, I felt him push me against the wall before separating our mouths a little. “From now on, you’re mine,” he whispered before our lips connected into rougher kisses in the night.

 

*****************

 

My mind was interrupted by my lover’s hand caressing my cheek. “You’re awake, oppa?” Hongbin nodded as he sat up from his laying position. “Come here,” he asked while patting with eqhis legs. I hurriedly sat on his lap while burying my face in his neck and petting his hair. “I thought you had practice today, so why are you here?”

 

“Please don’t tell me you forgot what today is,” he scoffed, hugging my waist. I lifted my head and gazed at his grinning face. “What’s today?”

 

Hongbin slowly leaned in for a quick kiss. “It’s our anniversary, sweetie. How did you forget?”

 

My soul punched me in the gut as I recalled the day. I embraced him tight as I felt the guilt hit my chest. “I’m so, so sorry… I’ve been really busy at the company planning for VIXX’s comeback as well as for the other artists. I’ve also been getting calls from MBC, KBS, and other companies for acting careers every single day. I barely had enough rest and- mmf!”

 

I felt Hongbin’s lips fold into mine as I kissed back with equal force before he pulled before he pulled back. “Shh it’s okay,” Hongbin assured while my hair. “Here , lay your head on my lap.” I adjusted my position so my head was nicely on his lap and my feet almost off the arm of the couch.


The next few minutes were filled with silence as we gleamed at each other while Hongbin rubbed my cheek with his thumb. “Happy Anniversary Lee Hongbin,” I whispered before resting into a peaceful sleep.


please upvote and request for more!