Wake Up Call (Sanghyuk)

✿ vixx drabblessss ✿

your name: Seunghee <3


Our lips touched for a second after we walked into our apartment. Just a little welcome home peck on the lips. We have never done a real kiss. A peck was the most we've ever done.

 

"Babe, want me to make you a snack?" I asked my boyfriend after kicking off my shoes.

 

"Sure~" Sanghyuk replied. "Make yourself some too this time. What do we have?"

 

I gave him my messy purse to hide in our room before I headed to the kitchen. I opened the cabinet to have packages of ramen fall over me. "The kitchen says I should make some ramen."

 

Sanghyuk returned to the kitchen to laugh at my dizzied state before swiping the packets off me. "It's set then. Here, I'll go boil the-"

 

I quickly turned from the counter to grab his wrist. "Nope, I'm doing that," I retorted. "You just relax. Aren't you tired from modeling all day? If it weren't for me kissing your cheek while you were driving you would've fell asleep behind the wheel, and that wouldn't have been a good thing."

 

"But can I at leas-"

 

"Nope."

 

"Maybe I ca-"

 

"No."

 

"Fine," Sanghyuk sighed before sitting on an empty seat by the dining table. "I'll just keep you company here."

 

I giggled at his pout before grabbing   a clean pot from the dishwasher. I quickly rinsed it before pouring faucet water in it, aware of the pair of eyes watching my every move.

 

I set the pot on the stove before turning it on. "Now to wait for the water to boil," I clapped. I took two of the discarded packages of noodles from Sanghyuk's hands and ripped the top open.

 

"Oh, Sanghyuk want a drink?" I asked before looking in the fridge. "There's milk, mango juice, apple juice.... I'm guessing you want mango juice?"

 

"Yep! I already prepared the drinks though. I made a melon smoothie for you too."

 

I looked over at the table and he was true to what he said. "When did you- Fine, but that's all you'll do, understand honey?"

 

"Psh, sure babe."

 

"Good." I went back to check on the water to find it just starting to boil. I took the dry noodles and dumped it from both opened packs, leaving the provided sauce to the side to add later.

 

While slowly mixing the ramen with a wooden spoon, I felt hands engulfing my waist and a head on my shoulder. "Sweetie, what are you doing now?" I heard him question me.

 

"I just have to stir this for a few more minutes and then I have to stir it again after adding the sauce over there," I said while pointing to the said sauce. "Why do you ask?"

 

"Because my stomach is making loud noises."

 

"But I didn't hea-" Before I could finish my sentence, his belly vibrated into my back. "Babe, that's just gross." I gave him a quick slap to the before working on the food again.

 

He yawned before continuing to speak. "I'm tired too, but I want to eat so bad."

 

I added the sauce and continued to mix the pot. "I'm almost done. Can you wait a little longer?"

 

"I'll try," he assured before releasing his tired grip on my waist and thumping back to his chair.

 

Using the wooden spoon, I took a tiny taste of my dish. "Mmh you'll love this,Hyukkie." I looked back to see him asleep with his arms crossed and his head down flat on the table. "Such a cutie..."

 

I separated the noodles evenly into two red bowls before mixing each one a little more. I set one of them in front of my boyfriend and the other near the seat in front of his. I washed my hands and fixed up my disheveled clothes before finally sitting.

 

"Honey," I called, poking the top of his head.

 

"Sanghyuk."

 

"Sanghyuk~"

 

"Han Sanghyuk."

 

"Mr. Han."

 

"The best kisser in the universe, wake up."

 

Nothing.

 

I smirked as an idea popped in my head.

 

"You leave me no choice."

 

I lifted his head with my hands by the cheeks.

 

Then I kissed him. Firmly. Hard on the lips.

 

It took him a moment for him to wake up. When he did, surprisingly, he kissed back immediately.

 

We lasted like this for quite some time before I released my lips and hands from their tight grasp.

 

"That was... an interesting first kiss," Sanghyuk laughed.

 

"Is this how I'm going to have to wake you up now? I yelled your name and I even called you the best kisser in the universe." I took a slurp of the food.

 

"Probably...but is it bad to say that I liked it?"

 

I reached over to pet his head. "Babe, just shut up and eat."


TRIPLE UPDATE so this was supposed to be a Ravi story but I had no Hyuk story so WHY NOT~ please comment and request for more~