Teaser 2 : YG Entertainment

Carméline; the golden era
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Teaser 02

 

It's monthly evaluation day.

It had been barely a year since she had graduated, and barely six months that she had been training, full time, as an official trainee.

It's also—she looked up at the clock—eight in the morning on a Monday. Usually she'd be at school listening to a lecture now, but hey, now she's in one of the best management companies in Korea and living her dream.

Okay, not exactly living her dream yet.

Compared to some of the others here, her training time had been relatively short. She was only present during the four month holidays, and even then, she had to skip a lot of dance trainings to finish up extra-credit work to allow her to graduate earlier. Still, thank god for her dance background. The mentors understood her prowess in dancing and willingly stepped aside to allow her for more time for her studies. She treated the rest of the music and vocal lessons with all the seriousness a scholarship student treated her exams, eating up new information like a starved animal.

She was still a trainee though.

And honestly, if you asked her, she didn't think that she was ready for the big stage just yet. Some of these other people have been training for like... Seven... Eight years, and she was just here for about three years (holiday period, no less) and another six months. Sure, her experience as a childhood performer made up for it, but vocals? Not so much. Her rapping was better, but she didn't reckon she had a chance in this industry. Come on, CL and GD are like the best rappers from YG, and they barely come out at the top because there are still other rappers that can (and will) outshine them.

Her skills? Nah, not worth mentioning.

The door to the studio opened and the trainees immediately jumped up. She took her place next to a slightly shorter girl and prepared to greet their mentors.

What surprised her though, was the fact that the very chairman of the YG building himself, Yang Hyun Suk, entered the doors.

There was a collective gasp, and everyone immediately bowed and shouted greetings enthusiastically. She was still pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter