003

Persevere Princess

 

 

Its 9:30 am in the morning, she’s been quiet when i said that she’s one of us now ‘A Vampire’. Sitting on the bed next to me and fidgeting her hands like a kid... Is this really can be our princess?? Is this brain of her is matured enough to handle millions of vampires out there.. why noona vision this girl?? Aisshh...i want to go to the club now...the silence is soo deafening.

 

“You’re in our house, Yeonju noona and I live here” i start the conversation looking at her. she lift her head looking at me  confused.

 

“You said a while ago that, where you are.. And what i just said i will answer all your questions that troubling your mind.” Her face enlightened when i said the last words.

 

“Why did you pick me as a vampire?” she said toneless.

“You see vampires have their own power; noona can see vision like future, people, danger or etc. And in that every vision she can detail and know information. M---....” i stop when she suddenly talks.

“So she sees me in her vision??”

“Yes.. soo i make you like us..” i hear yeonju noona talking to someone..i’m interrupted from eavesdropping when she talks.

“You...” pointing at me.

“What???” i said clueless.

“Your power??” she looks at the window again for the nth time...

“Close your eyes.” she closed her eyes while hugging her leg and her chin in the top of her knee... i use my mind to float all the things in the room. i straighten my hands toward her, carefully move her up and let her flow to the air. She open her eye, amaze by what i can do... she look down on me...

 

“Telekinesis” i said smiling at her. She took the pillow and rip it.. and i manage to float all the feathers that she scattered not missing one piece of it..She took one the feather and put behind of her ear..but then...all the things quickly fall on the floor; broken glasses scattered, chair crashed noisily, feathers slowly dropping and Shin Yeong tumble in the bed.

 

“Luhan are you okay???” she said looking to me on the floor..while i’m holding to my forehead.

“Yeah” i try to stand up, but gravity full me down..

“You’re not okay!! ” she stand up, hold me in the arm and let me sit on the bed... “are you sick??” she sat down on the chair.

“Vampires don’t get sick silly, i just need blood.” Her eyes widen in surprise. The door suddenly open, she glance at the door and her eyes is following the girl that came in the room.

“YAH!!! You know you can’t use your power it’s dangerous for you!!!” throwing the blood pack to me.

“Noona sorry..She is the first one who ask me what is my power i just want to show her.” smiling at shin yeong.

“WTF!!! Luhan are you blind!!! Her feet!!!” noona hurriedly took the first aid kit on the bathroom and carry shin yeong to the bed beside me..

“You can carry me like I’m not heavy at all??” sitting on the bed, looking to noona in astound..noona look at me enraged!! While I’m drinking and squeezing on the blood pack.

“Really you’ve been hours in here and you didn’t tell her all she must know.” Noona removing pieces of glass that stuck on Shin yeong feet.

“I’m thirsty.” she said in a sad voice...

“Luhan can you leave us two in here...” noona push me away from the door. I go to my room to take a bath..

 

 


 

 

 After pushing luhan outside the door, I faced shin yeong smiling at her.

“I’m sorry, Yeongie-ah for starving you..I know you want to drink already..But before that..Let me wash you and ----...”

“How do you know my nick name is Yeongie?? And my parents they are looking for me.. i must go now..” she’s going to open door but i stop her.

“I know more about you..its because of the power i have..Seeing vision...and you can’t go home sweetie...” rubbing her both arm. “why?? That is my home.” She said shouting at me.

“they know now that you died last year in a car accident.” I said calming her down.

“what!! Why did you said that??? They will not believe you..my body is here....” her eyes is teary eyed now.

“Listen to me!! you are a vampire now.. if you come back there, you might kill them, and you must learn many things that school don’t teach you...You drink human blood AND your parents or friends is YOUR FOOD!!...” she slump down on the floor and crying loudly. “Yeongie-ah, vampires can run or walk fast, have this strength to break human finger in just a tap, compelling, must control the scent of blood when they are near people, we help too and our power. You know why i see you in my vision??” she shake her head left to right. “Me and Luhan is finding our right Vampire princess... all the girl Luhan turn into a vampire to be our princess died..You wanna know why they die??” i wipe her tears and cupped her cheeks, she look at me and nod. “they died because they are too scared to be like us, weak, sensitive, and not the right one..” I hug her and say “You know when i see you in my vision, your different from others.. and your 1st day being a vampire you can control blood easily.” She break the hug, stand up and walk to the bathroom. I follow her inside and she faced me.

“ahmm...eonni can you tell me more about being a vampire..??” she sniff while taking her dress off.

“wait what are you doing???”i said pointing at her.

“sorry, eonni i always take a bath after crying and i need to wash my open wounds..” saying in a sad face..

“ohh okay..you must hurry washing.. because i will cure that wounds of yours.” I said while going out of the bathroom.

“wait eonni..tell me more about it..” catching my hands and holding it.

“ohh sorry i forgot that Vampires has this special hearing to hear conversation just focus on the people whom you want to eavesdrop.” I shut the door and go to the closet to choose a dress that will suit her.

“eonni??? Can you hear me??” she said..

“yeah, soo lets start..soo if you want to run fast, just run...hahaha..but not like human after running they pant, we vampires run fast so fast even a cheetah can’t defeat us. Without daylight ring or necklace we can’t go outside when sun is awake. You know vervain??”

“Yes it is a medicinal herb and i kind of like it because some of it has a purple flowers.” she said.. i open the bathroom door and saw her in bathrobe, drying her hair by the towel.

“vervain is our weakness. If we hold it we burn or have fever, you can’t compel human when they are drinking vervain or have a vervain accessories in their body.” Giving her the Eiffel tower printed long sleeves blue dress and pair of blue stiletto heels. She put her dress and sit in the chair.. i pick the blower to dry her hair..

“eonni how old are you....when you died??...” she said sadly.

“I was 29 when i become like this. I didn’t died i just inherited this from my parents..”

“soo eonni you grow up being vampire?? sorry i’m confused..”

“No..i grow up as a human...but if i drink one drop of human blood i can become a vampire..so my parents do all anything so i don’t become a vampire at all..” i explain.

“eonni.. so you born as a human??” she furrowed her brows..

“You know..i will tell you the whole story of my unfortunate life..There this lovely couple has a new born baby girl, but this world unluckily doesn’t want her to live and grow up healthy. So my parents secretly took the baby and compel the couple that their child is dead when i born... My parents let me drink vampire blood to heal, have strength and be healthy to live. I grow up knowing them as my mom and dad. At first i’m scared at them. But i just think that i’m nothing without them. Soo when i turn 20 they died from wolf bite and there heart lying on the floor....” she interrupts and speak.

“Wolf really exists?? We can die by a wolf bite??”

“yes.. wolf is our enemy, they want vampires to die and we want them to die too..!!i want them all to die!! I want to break there neck and pull their hearts off like they did to my parents..” a tear fell in my eye i just wipe it away.

“eonni sorry..i’m very sorry...i should’ve not ask about you i should’ve not let you tell your whole story.” she rub my back and hug me

“its okay..I know your whole story soo you must know mine.” I said looking at her eyes.

“i’m really sorry eonni..soo last question eonni..what they named you??” she ask tilting her head.

“Lee is their family name. Yeon Ju because energetic and with a most extraordinary gift.” I took the first aid kit at the bed and half sit on the ground to bandage her wounds.

“Your wound is not healing soo i’m putting this bandage for now.” I tie it like she’s a ballerina and i put on her heels.

“Yeonju eonni..neomu kamsamhamnida *thank you very much*” she hug me tightly and stand up.

“here.. i just contact a witch friend a while ago and she put a daylight spell in that.” I put the bracelet on her wrist.

“a while ago...i look in the mirror...why i don’t have reflection??” she walk out of the bathroom and open the window to see if the bracelet is working.

“Vampires don’t have reflection...because we don’t have soul...let’s go..You must eat now..i know you’re hungry..” she ran fast towards me..

“definitely yes..” she open the door and we go to the kitchen to make food.. “eonni what are you doing??” she look at me, while i’m preparing for the ingredients.

“cooking..why??” i said confidently.

“i thought when you mean eat...as in find someone to drink..” woooosshhhh....three boys standing beside me.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

 

While Yeonju noona busy chatting to shin yeong, I’m going to hunt for her food.. she need to survive...i need xiumin...!!i took my phone out my pocket and punch xiumin number.

 

“Hey, Baozi!!!, come in front of our house...i need you in a hunting mission..” i heard him saying in the other line. “YAHH!!! I’m busy!!!---” before he can reasoning for more i end the call.

 

I hurriedly get up from the couch and get out of the house..as i expected xiumin is here..

 

“your late.!!!” i said checking on my watch..

“HAH!!! I’m just on time!! YOU brat!!! You always interrupt me when i'm in the middle of having fun!!” he shout.

“Hyung, just help me out hunt for our princess!!!” i hang my right arm on her shoulder.

“okay.. is she beautiful??” he said while walking towards a school near our house.

“just see for yourself later.” I said while looking for a guy. “hyung how about that one...” he easily saw the guy i was saying and look in other way..

“that one..normal heartbeat..many water inside his body..healthy, fresh and young.” The guy he’s saying is in here school uniform, red hair, handsome and always smiling to everyone. We appeared in front of him and took her in a passage way far from people who can see us.

Xiumin hyung bite on her neck, covering the younger mouth soo he can’t be heard if he scream.

 

“clear” hyung look at me and wiping the blood on his mouth. I grab his both arms and stared directly on his eyes and compelled him..

“Listen, just do anything we tell you and come with us.” He’s using his left hand to cover the bite, we bring him to our house fast and we heard shin yeong telling someone to eat... we enter the backyard door and standing beside noona.

 

“who the hell is he??and blood” her eyes become red, nerves in her cheeks and fangs forming..

“what’s happening to her??” the boy said in petrified. Shin yeong suddenly took him from us and take him to the living room...

“woahh she’s fast...i didn’t see that coming..” xiumin hyung said in awe..

 

 


 

 

Stealing him from luhan and the other guy is easy peasy but looking at him..and killing him makes my heart hurt like its been stab by a knife..

 

“hi..” i said while looking at him..

“don’t go near me..you’re a---a—a—monster!!” he throw me the cushion and it hit my face..

“i’m sorry..can i know your name???” i said directly in his eyes..

“Jungkook.. Jeon Jungkoook..” i’m a little bit surprised when he suddenly answer me..

“eonni, how can i compel him???” i said whispering

“just look directly on his eyes..” Yeonju eonni said in her normal voice.

“gomawo.” I said whispering again. I heard Luhan and the other guys laugh...

“how old are you??” Looking at him in the eyes.

“17.”

“year??” i saw him in uniform soo i just ask...

“senior high school.”

“do you have a girlfriend??” hahaha..most of high school boys now a days have their own girlfriend..

“I don’t have.” He said sadly.

“YAHH!!! Just drink his blood already..stop interviewing him.” I hear luhan shout...

“I’m really sorry about this..please don’t scream.” I bite hardly on his neck and drink all his blood..i know he’s about to scream soo i cover his mouth..i continued drinking...when i’m already full..i saw him lifeless..i snap his head and let him lie on the floor. I hurriedly go to eonni and hug her in the back.

 

“You scared me..” yeonju eonni said..

“eonni did i kill him right??” my voice muffled.

“yes...snap his neck. And he will die.” she said not looking at me.

“eonni where can we put his body??.” i said moving my head in the left side to see her face..

“luhan and xiumin will burn his body.” smiling at me..

“eonni i saw his memories....he’s soo cute and kind...can he live for me??” i said looking at the ceiling..

“i’m sorry yeongie-ah we can’t keep him..his too young....wait..you saw his memories?? she break my back hugging at her and face me...

“yeah..its playing like a movie..when he was born, growing up and so on and on...” looking at her.

“you’re like me...when i first drink human blood..i saw memories too like playing in my mind..^^” she said happily

“Soo eonni we have the same power??” i said while opening the fridge.

“Well, let’s find out tomorrow...what are you looking for??” she said walking beside me.

“i just forgot, that this is not our house..sorry eonni.” slapping my forehead.

“why did you put something in your fridge yesterday??” she continuing cooking for dinner.

“yeah..my favourite pizza..i order it..” i said while pouting. “wait...Yeonju eonni my phone??”.

“here..” a hand holding a black phone appear in my eyes.

“thanks...” i double tap the screen... “this is not my phone..” looking at him.

“You need a new phone and----” luhan cut off by the chubby guy that bring jungkook here.

“hello.” The guy said to me.

“sorry, who are you??” pointing at him.

“I’m Xiumin, Luhan’s best friend.” he forwards his hand for a handshake.

“are you a vampire too??” while accepting his handshake.

“Yes, My lady.” He kissed my hands.

“soo sweet and soo cute.” i said pinching his cheeks. “Yeonju eonni his too young soo why he can be a vampire??..” still pinching his face..his face is soo soft and fluffy.

“he’s older than you yeongie..his not young..” eonni said while putting the plates in the dining table.

“ohh i know that eonni...because he live being a vampire for a thousand years.”

“i’m not talking about by how many years he’s been a vampire..his real age when he died.” eonni pass by us and smile at me.

“how old are you?? The real age...” i said stopping pinching his face.

“24.” smiling at me.

“really?? You’re not joking are you??” i step back.

“yeah, i’m 24..why would i joke?? He said walking towards luhan.

“you look young, not like me... i look old in my young age.. aaahhhhhh!!!!.” I slump to the ground while ruining my hair.

“hahahaha...” they all laugh...

“IT’S NOT FUNNY!!!.” I shout at them. “eonni why are you laughing too??” hmmpphh.. i go up stairs fast so they can’t stop me and shut the door...but then my tummy growl...”aaaiisshh really??” i hold to my tummy and punch the number of the pizza delivery...

 

“Hello, Can i order Sweet Potato Crust Hawaiian Pizza??...Yes...2 medium pizza please and extra pineapple and bacon toppings please...I’m gonna pick it up there...Kim Shin Yeong...” i push the end call and go to the closet. I saw a blue coat i take it and run downstairs... I’m surprised when i saw Luhan and Xiumin on the front door blocking the way...

“You’re not going anywhere without us.” Luhan said eyes on me while i’m getting down the stairs.

“i don’t need body guard.. soo don’t block my way.” i said looking to both of them.

“many people out there shin yeong...you can’t control the lingering scent of the blood...” Luhan explain.

“i can control it..i will force myself to control...i’m hungry!!!” i said while rubbing my tummy.

“Yeonju noona cook something to eat..you dont’ need to go out for food.!!!” Luhan said in a strident voice.

“but my pizza..its waiting for me..and i want to drink coffee..” i said in a brittle voice and bow my head.

“let us pick your pizza and i will buy you a good coffee. Just stay here my lady..” xiumin hold my both arm and look at me in the eyes..

“okay..” he pat my head and about to open the door when i catch his hands. “Xiumin oppa.. the pizza is under my name okay...” then i release his hands..

 

I close the door and i hear Yeonju eonni washing dishes..

“Yeonju eonni.. i’m going to stroll around in the house okay..” i said letting her know.

“okay...feel free to wander around this is your home now Yeongie.” She said.

 

The ground floor has four rooms, kitchen, dining area, living room, and a piano in my left side. I go upstairs, i turn right;

First right room: i think Yeonju eonni room. Second right room: luhan room???. Third right room: my room. and Fourth right room: Movie room. Now the left side....First left room: an office room. Second left room: collection of some stuffs... Third left room: a Library... REALLY ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? a big library in a house...i think they have all copy of the books in the world... i enter the room, walk to the tall shelves while my fingers sliding to the books...The history section catch my eyes i walk towards it and look for something i want to know..

 

I first saw the vampire book; i saw a witch book, and then the wolf book... I took out of the wolf book, i open it in the middle and a paper fall... i pick it, it’s a drawing...A wolf...the second page...A man...he looks familiar to me... I’m in the middle of thinking who the man in the drawing is when i hear something...I hear a wooossshhhh...wooossshhhh there, there and there...

 

“Who’s there!!!??” shouting on the library room. I drop the book and the papers i was holding when an angelic voice talk from my back.

“Hi.” I turn around and saw a guy smiling at me.

 

 

 




A/N:

Sorry to all if i my english and my grammar is wrong..I’m sorry if I update late ;(( ...“REASON: BUSY”... Sorry folks if this chapter is too long i was having brainstorming ideas so it took long to finish this chapter..And i’m soo sorry if there is sudden change of POV’S...i promise in the next chapter it will be only one person POV only +_+.. Please, please, please subscribe and comment... But i’m very thankful who are reading my first story and anticipating on it. ^^

 





 

PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE, COPY, OR PRINT. IF TRANSLATING TO OTHER LANGUAGE PLEASE PM ME PLEASE...ANY SIMILARITIES TO OTHER STORIES, DRAMAS, ANIME, ETC. IT'S PURELY COINCIDENTAL. THIS STORY IS PURE FICTION. OTHER INFORMATION IS FALSIFY. PICTURES, GIFS, VIDEOS, ETC. ARE NOT MINE, CREDIT TO OWNERS.