004◇2

Persevere Princess

 

 

The moon gleams to the dark forest were two wolves separate from each other: a male whom deep in his thoughts and female whom finding her mate.

 

 

A Male colour Brown with a highlight of black,

And

A Female colour White with a highlight of grey.

 

The two pieces of heart met together and now it’s a whole new. Petronius approaches the wolf and walk around her. Neela eyes follow him and growl at him. He move closer and closer until there head touch. They reminisce the pass days they were happy together and the love they shared.

 

When sun rising, they return to their human figure, they put some clothes on and Petronius picked her up and carry her to the bed to let her rest. He took a bowl and a towel to wipe the dirt in her entire body.

 

“I can do that myself.” Neela try to stand up.

“You’re weak to clean yourself, I will do it.” Petronius carefully damps the towel on her face.

“Thank you.”

“It’s my duty to take care of you, I’m the one who did this to you.” he lower his head.

“Being like this is a gift, its means destiny to be with you in every way, Petronius.” she cupped his face and makes him look at her.

“You’re the beautiful lady I’ve ever seen with a kind heart. I will do everything to be with you until death.” Petronius kisses her palm and a tear fell on her eyes.

“I love you.” she said wiping his tear.

“I love you more.” he kissed her.

 

 

 

Christmas Month, New Year’s Eve, Chocolate/Heart/Lover’s month, and Spring/March comes again. Neela having headaches and backache this days with no reasons, so she’s on her way to the Hospital now. When the doctor tells her the results, she doesn’t know she might feel. She buys some fruits, bread and vegetables in the market before she return home.

 

“Petronius!!!” she shouts while standing inch away in the house.

“Yes, my love.”

“Can you help me carry this?!”

“Okay. I’ll be there wait a second.” His voice heard shouting from inside the house.

“Quickly!!!”

“I’m here, I’m here....” he carried the two baskets and three paper bags in the kitchen.

“You’re forgetting something. There’s another two in here.” Petronius walked outside and sees nothing beside her. Neela point at her, he know already what that’s means, she wants to carry her too.

“My love you’ve gain weight, you’re heav-v...” she cut him off by kissing him.

“Stop making fun of me or I’ll kiss you again.” she jump off him and arrange the goods.

“Estas Gorda. (You are Fat) ”  he chuckle and close his eyes to wait Neela to kiss him, but she’s busy arranging the vegetables. When he felt nothing he open his eyes. “Hey, where’s my kiss?”

“I give your kiss when you cut the watermelon.” Neela take a piece of celery and ate it. Petronius took the watermelon and cut it in half, and to small pieces.

“My love, here’s your watermelon.” Neela kiss him on the cheek and ate the watermelon. She ate it all.

“It’s soo delicious I want more. But someone is teasing Me.” she look at him.

“You ate half of the watermelon...You can’t escape being fat.”

“Petronius, I have something to tell you.” her face turns sad.

“What is it? Is there something wrong? Tell me my love.” He cupped her face.

“I’m pregnant.”

 





 

I woke up looking at the window and sun is almost rising. What is that dream?? Is that Lay doing?? Is he manipulating my dream??  I stand myself using my elbow and lean on the headboard...Wait how did I?... When I look at the left I saw Luhan.

 

 

“Did you carry me here in my bed?” I asked.

“Yes. You fall asleep at Lay shoulders.” He said not looking at me.

“Thank You. Where is Lay?”  I stand up and fixed the bed.

“Work.” what a short answer.

“Where does he work?” I open the curtain and look outside.

“At the Hospital. You can’t go there.”

“Why? I have something to ask him.”

“You must learn to compel now.”

“Can you leave my room now?”

“Why? You’re going to sneak out and go to the hospital?”

“NO!!! I’m going to take a shower. You wanna come?” he stands up in the fabric single chair and bang the door.

 

 

Aisshhh!!! He’s the one who’s mad. I’m the one should be mad. Why he doesn’t want me to go in the hospital? I’m not a kid to get lost or is he thinking that there’s blood there that I can’t resist to drink. That Lay he tell me last night to tell about that man in the drawing but he didn’t! If my dream is the story he’s talking about what is the connection of the guy in the drawing to them?

 

I took the bathrobe, wear it and grab the skinny jeans and the sweater in the cabinet. After putting my clothes on I put the sneakers that I saw in the shoe rack. I open the door and saw Luhan leaning on the wall beside the front door. I go to the kitchen and saw Yeonju eonni.

 

 

“Good Morning Yeongie-ah.” Hugging me.

“Good Morning too Eonni.” I smile at her.

“Guys, breakfast.” she put down the plate on the dining table.

In the dining table there is a bacon, hotdog, egg, rice, muffin, milk, cereal and hotcake of course. Luhan sit down and pick some bacon, egg and cereal with milk. I took out the pizza on the fridge and put it on the microwave.

 

“Eating pizza for breakfast.Really?” Yeonju eonni push me on the table and force me to sit beside Luhan.

“But eonni, Pizza is my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Pizza is my everything.” do the cute face and puppy eyes. I hear Luhan choke and cough when I did that. I didn’t bother to look at him.

“NO PIZZA!!!” eonni stares at me scarily.

I pretend to cry but it didn’t work on eonni. I have no choice so I pick the muffin and bite on it and pour some milk on my glass.

 

After eating breakfast, Luhan gave me a blood pack to drink, and then we go for compelling. I miss the outside world. We headed to a coffee shop and saw Xiumin oppa sitting there and drinking coffee.

 

“Hey, Oppa what are we doing in here?”

“You forgot? Revenge. We kill all being who knows that we’re one of them.” Xiumin oppa look at the girl inside the coffee shop.

“Is she the girl?” I look how Luhan flirting the girl inside. His good, the girl is about to fall on his trap.

“Yep. Are you ready?”

“Ready for what?”

“To compel her. You know how already right?”

“Yes Oppa, but I can’t compel her if she drinking vervain.”

“There is a way to rid the vervain off her body.” He stand up and enter the coffee shop. I followed him.

“Hey, Luhan who’s that girl?” Xiumin oppa approach Luhan like they both interested on her. I sit on the empty table and my eyes catch a man that his back looks familiar. I tilt my head to see his face but I can’t soo I stand up and pretend to look at the magazine near him, when I’m nearly to see his face Luhan grab my wrist and drag me in a middle of nowhere.

 

“What is your problem!?” I shout at him.

“You need to compel now.” he said looking in the other way.

“That’s it? That’s your reason?”

“Yes, why?” grabbing me here in a ridiculous reason..GRRR!!!

“Nothing! Where’s Xiumin oppa?” change the topic don’t wanna tell him the guy that looks familiar to me.

“Flirting the girl and kidnap her. She has vervain in her body.”

“Can we go to the mall?”

“I’m not your chaperone.”

“I’m not going there to buy! I’m going to compel there!”

“Ohh that’s a great idea. Let’s go.” He grabs my wrist again and a swift step forward we are in front of the mall.

“Do you know the word “WALK”? We can just walk. Act like Human sometimes!” I walk out and look for someone better to talk to. Aghh!!! I really hate him, he always grab my wrist, his not a boss of me and I’m not a pet that he can pull around somewhere. I saw a cute guy smiling at me and whispering something to his friend. Eavesdropping!!! Kekeke love being a vampire.

 

“Hey, hyung look at that girl.” The cute guy with a light red hair point at my direction.

“Beautiful...let’s bet, who lost to get her number gonna treat the whole band.” the other cutie with a dark brown hair smirk and look at me.

“Hyung!!!....aaaiiisshhhh... okay. Deal.” they walk to the table where I’m sitting at.

 

“Hi.” They both said.

“Hello.” I said smiling at them.

“I’m Benji and this Heedo.” Benji hand his hand for a hand shake and Heedo just wave.

“Shinyeong.” I accept his handshake.

“Do you like anything? Coffee? It’s my treat.” Benji smile at me.

“No, but thank you, just entertain me. I’m bored.” I look directly in his eyes to compel him. “Heedo, don’t be shy, be talkative. You’re handsome to be quiet.” I smile at him and they both start to tell me about they always play and argued in their dorm. I tried to hide my laugh but its soo funny looking at Heedo imitating his hyungs when there are angry at him or telling him to don’t forget his guitar again on their next practice. I stop laughing when I hear another voice complimenting me.

 

 

“You’re beautiful when you laugh.” I turn my head left to right. That deep voice, it’s the same voice in my dream. I’m sure of it.

“Benji, Heedo I’m sorry but i need to go now. Next time again okay.” I stand up and kiss them both in their cheeks. “I have fun staying with both of you.” He might be here in the mall somewhere; i need to find him... I need to keep in my head his tall back. I ran and walk through the entire mall but I didn’t find that back or heard his voice again. I’m soo exhausted and it’s soo HOT. I look for an ice cream shop near and saw one.

 

When I enter the ice cream shop I saw Luhan talking at the two girls. I ordered Vanilla ice cream and exit the shop. I walk my ice cream when someone talks behind me.

 

“Hey, can you share me your Ice cream.”

“NO. It’s mine. Buy yours.”

“Are you hungry?”

“Yes. Your treat?” I turn around and smile at him.

“No. I’ll cook for you. Let’s go home.” Lay hang his arm on my shoulder and we walk home.

 

 

Lay preparing the ingredients when I hear a melodious giggle, I look at the stairs, saw Luhan bringing two girl and shutting his door. I just sit on the dining table observing Lay what his doing. He’s like a professional chef. He always looks at my direction to look if I’m not getting bored. I smile at him to tell I’m okay. After 20 minutes he’s done cooking and I’m really hungry. When he put the bowl in front me I put a spoonful in my mouth and taste the food.

 

 

“How is it?”

“It’s...” I swallowed all the food in my mouth. “...delicious. It’s my first time tasting this food. What’s this?”

“It’s a Chinese Fried Rice. It’s one of my specialties.”

“Ohh I see. Did you learn this in Internet?”

“Nope, I learn it from my mom when I was child...”

“You’re a Chinese?? How did you become one?”

“Yes, Yeonju noona turn me.”

“Can I ask why?”

“I was sick and I’m in a critical condition in the hospital that time when she turns me.”

“Is that why the hospital become close to you until now?”

“Yes and it’s my power to heal people.”

“You’re not going to eat?”

“I’m full already looking at how you eat all in the bowl.”

“You must eat Doctor Lay.”

“Just call me Lay.” He took the bowl put on the sink and looks at me in stony-faced.

“I like Doctor Lay.” I want to annoy him. hahaha...

“Call me that when you visit me in the Hospital.”

“Doctor Lay did you do that?”

“What?”

“In my dream. Petronius and Neela.”

“Every Vampire can manipulate a dream. It’s like sharing a vision to another Vampire or Human...”

“Doc-..” I didn’t know what happen but his fast. His face is soo close and his lip is inch away before it can touch mine. And his eyes are just looking directly in my eyes.

 

 

 

“Am I interrupting something?” Luhan is the saviour for that strange scene.

“Nope.” Lay smile at him. I just ran upstairs and take warm bath.

 

I heard a piano playing and Luhan closing his door. I finish taking a bath and dress up. I open the bathroom door and saw Luhan sitting in the sofa chair.

 

 

“You want to live and be a princess. Don’t fall in love.” He didn’t let me answer him he just vanish like a wind...

 

 

Aaggghhh!!!! He really annoys me. He’s soo bossy and this is my room he needs a permission to enter or not. Gggrrrrrrr. Wait until I can have my own house so I can leave. I walk inside the library and saw Lay reading some book.

 

“Doctor Lay, what are you reading?”

“Nothing.” I took the book his reading and ran fast far from him. I look at the front of the book. He snatch the book from my hand and start to read again.

 

“Medical Microbiology.” Hmmm... Silence... “Are you close to Luhan?”

“Yes, why?”

“Huh... really... your attitude is soo different to him.”

“He’s fine to me. Read this.” He gave me a science book.

“Why?”

“You’re noisy. If you don’t want to read, go back to your room.”

“Okay.” I walk out of the library and open the front door.

“Where are you going?” Lay shout. I didn’t answer him and walk out of that house. I enter a coffee shop and ordered Vanilla Bean Frappuccino. I ran fast to the place where I only knew, a place where I can see stars in the dark blue sky and to think about my problems.

 

“It’s been a long time.” I sit on the grass and look at the stars. I wait until I finish my drink and I walk home. I close my room door when someone knocks.

 

“Come in.”

“Where did you go?”

“To get some fresh air. Do you need something else?”

“Yes. This.”

 

 

 

 




A/N:

I’m sorry if I update very very very very very late ;(( ...My head is thinking many things right now...and i think Chapter Four/4 is too long so i decided to separate it in two parts. This Chapter is more on the past and there is continuation of that in the next next chapters, so please anticipate it. I’ll update Chapter Five/5 soon kekekeke. THANK YOU everyone for reading my story and also up voting to my story. Thank you very much. I’m going to really improve my skills to write a good story for you all. Sorry if I’m not good in grammar, spellings, or there is a typo sometimes. I’m just a mortal being not GOD to be perfect. Please Subscribe and Comment. Kamsahamnida. <3 <3 <3

 

 





PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE, COPY, OR PRINT. IF TRANSLATING TO OTHER LANGUAGE PLEASE PM ME PLEASE...ANY SIMILARITIES TO OTHER STORIES, DRAMAS, ANIME, ETC. IT'S PURELY COINCIDENTAL. THIS STORY IS PURE FICTION. OTHER INFORMATION IS FALSIFY. PICTURES, GIFS, VIDEOS, ETC. ARE NOT MINE, CREDIT TO OWNERS.