001

Persevere Princess

 

 

The sun, in crashing waves reflects. It’s beauty, shining through the deep. The tide swept along the coast. The sound of the rocks after hitting by water was like singing you a lullaby. Casting shells upon the beach. Footprints disappearing as blown sand filled the tracks soon as you take another step. Children building sandcastle everywhere. Seagulls cry for more. Flock of birds flying in different directions. Wind whispering in to your ear.

 

I saw a mundane walking towards me. Blurry face but i can tell that she is a girl with brown long hair swaying her back while she walks. White Black polka dots dress. She pinches my cheeks i can feel her soft small hands and she kiss me. I can feel her soft thin lips and i don’t know i just feel myself kissing her back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

I woke up by the sunlight passing through my window... i realize that I’m not in the ocean either I’m not with the girl that kissed me. I’m all alone in my room. I walk to the window and close the curtain. The room get little darker and i don’t mind switching on the light I’m too sleepy to get up now and do whatever noona tell me to do or spent my whole time in the bar with my friends until midnight..

I slump into my bed and buried my face into the pillow. Hearing my tummy roar like tiger... I’m hungry... I can’t skip breakfast or i will be weak... I can’t be weak for some reason. I stride across to the bathroom and take a fast shower and go to the closet and pick anything not thinking if its suit me. After putting my clothes on i look at the mirror, I forgot I don’t have reflection i punch the mirror and splintered. Blood streaming down and some sharp pieces hit my face. I don’t like being like this. Why i become like this, then i remember that i inherited this from my parents they are vampires for so many many years and died because of a wolf bite, i was just 22 years old when i lost them. My uncle turn me to this f***ing blood er and now giving me this problem to find some crazy princess and turn her to a vampire.

 

Someone knock on my room, i didn’t answer but i hear the door open then shut close.

 

“Ohh not again LUHAN!!!..” a girl voice yell. “I just buy this new mirror and put it to your room..” she put away my hands that still in the mirror and blood still streaming she pull me away in the mirror make me sit on the chair beside my messy table. She took something white cloth in the closet and covering my right hand with it. “You’re lucky that you’re a vampire and it will heal immediately. You always do that!!...” I throw the towel, because it’s just useless my wound is healed already . “Come on... I hear your tiger tummy, i will cook something that you like” she smile and pinch my cheeks.

 

“Yeonju Noona..” standing up and back-hugging her. “I miss mom and dad... when can we visit them??” i put my chin on her shoulder and she pats my head.

...

“I miss aunt and uncle too. You’re not the only one missing them.” She faced me and sees my teary deer eye. Yeonju noona is the only cousin i have, all my cousin dies because someone stakes their heart, wolf bite and missing etc... We don’t have spare time to find them they know where we live so they can pay us visit anytime.

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

 

We ate breakfast together... Yeonju noona always cook sooo delicious for me when i cry. But i think always because she loves me... kekekekeke... our house is sooo big, dining area and only two of us eating here, we have big library inside many books are available to read if bored, collection of something memorable or antique things, frames or paintings everywhere, living room sooo big for two people only, etc.. blah blah blah.!!!

 

“I forgot noona when we get start living here?” Looking inside of the fridge...

 

“ahmm I think It’s been 1000 years something... Lulu, looking for something??” hands pointing at the storage room I close the fridge disappointedly and open the door of the storage room.

 

“Why you always hide my blood pack!!?? It’s just the two of us here!!!"  Getting some blood pack on a drawer fridge and drink it all.

 

“YAAAHHH!!!! Even though I’m a vampire i have human friends too...You know i like being human than being a vampire!!!” yelling and i find it fun because her voice echo in the house... i burst out laughing. She walk/run because vampires can walk fast..... woooshshshshshsh...

 

“ow ow ow ow!!! Noona it hurts, stop hitting me!!” i don’t feel pain if a human/people punch or hit me... but oldest vampire like noona is stronger than me.

 

“It’s your fault you find it funny when my voice echoed in the whole house and you know i don’t have patience when someone teasing me!!!..” she stop punching me and we sit in the couch in the living room.

 

“Noona why do you like being with a mundane?? And noona do they know how old are you??” i really want to tease noona..kekeke

 

“You BRAT!!! You stop bothering me or I’ll stake you!!!” Yeonju noona looking at me angrily. I remember when the last I tease noona i think it’s been 5 years ago. She’s sooo fast that the second thing i know is i feel her right hand inside me while holding my heart....if i didn’t vomit many blood and i suddenly hug her and say sorry...i think if i didn’t do that i think she will really pull my heart fast..

 

“Yeonju noona i’m sorry...” hugging her I’m going to kiss her cheeks...when suddenly.... “noona???..” i see her steady and eyes not blinking and looking directly.. I run fast to the table near the storage room and took some paper and pencil and run fast beside her. i took her left hand giving the pencil and placing the paper in the glass table in front of her.

 

She draw fast not looking on the paper still her eyes focus of what she is seeing in her vision..... She draws a girl.... She flips the paper and writes something like an address... after she’s done writing it she suddenly passes out... She is always like that getting weak because using her power isn’t not easy one. She can use it if she needs too but if she see vision unintentionally Yeonju noona need me beside her to guide her and be with her when she pass out i pity noona she can’t avoid her powers giving her pain like that and make her weak.

 

I lift noona from resting from my shoulder after passing out and bring her to her bed. I wait there for an hour holding her hand sitting in the chair until i feel her left hand pat my head.

 

“Luhan.. I’m okay I’m immune at this.” I give her a glass of blood to drink. She needs blood to get her strength back.

 

“I know, I’m just worried.” It’s been hour that Yeonju noona pass out, in the past few months she only pass out about 30 minutes.

 

“You need to go find that girl now...” she gets out of her bed and second thing i know the paper that she draw a while ago is in her hands and lending me the paper.

 

“Are you sure, She’s the one?” Luhan looking carefully at the drawing that Yeonju noona gave her. The girl is pretty the way noona draw her eyes, nose cheeks, lips and the shape of her face.

 

 

“I don’t know... That’s what I see in my vision.” shrugging and giving me the address that written on the paper I envy Yeonju noona because she has the ability to see of what will happen to the future, she can know much information about the people she can see in her vision and can draw too.

 

I gave her the paper that she draw.. I just memorize the whole drawing and the address..

 

 

Kim Shin Yeong

412-01  Apgujeong-dong Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

 

 

 

“She is at school right now; she is going to home about 8 in the evening. You have free time to go to bar first before going there.” Noona pat my shoulder and whisper something “I think Krystal-sshi is looking for you right now and harassing your quiet friend saying “where’s my Luhannie??” noona imitating Krystal voice is soo irritating.

 

“aiisshhh I think I’m going to the bar first....wait a minute are you sending me away because your inviting one of your friends again??” she gave me some coat and all I know is I’m outside of our house and...booogggssssshhh

 

“Aisshhh...really I’m going to the bar at this afternoon...” I eat first in my favourite coffee shop and compel some waitress to drink some fresh blood.

 

I love drinking from a human that drinking in the blood pack that stored in house. I hate it but i don’t have choice.

 

Arriving from the bar... Before I can sit. I hear someone scream my name.

 

“Luhannie.. I miss you... why you’re late?? I wait here for 4 hours...” Krystal cling to me, hug me then kiss me on the cheeks.

 

“YAHHH Luhan!!! why are you late today?? You are always here before we arrive here at the bar.”My quiet friend that noona describe to me is not quiet at all..

 

“Noona thing. She needs me. And i have something to do later” I explain while sitting beside him.

 

“Ohh creating again hah!!!!... Before that let’s drink first...wooo...CHEERS!!!” music so loud, people dancing, seeing vampires compelling and blood in human's neck. I have many vampire friends, but my closest is Xiumin and Krystal, they are always there for me.

 

“Soo you’re gonna create some girl again” Krystal pout.

 

“Yeah” i answer shortly.

 

“Why not me?? I can be the right girl, I’m strong...” pouting like a kid that wants some lollipop.

 

“Then tell that to Yeonju noona so she can see you too in here vision..hahaha” Xiumin and I laugh soo hard while holding to our tummies.

 

“YAHH!!! It’s not funny...” while hitting us both in the upper limb.

 

“hahaha..Let’s just dance before i can tease you more” i pull her from sitting there and dance in the middle of the bar.

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

 

 

 

“Luhannie, you’re drinking too much...” Krystal scream so i can hear her.

 

“It’s okay I’m not drunk yet.” I scream to her so she can hear me too. And back to dancing when i see my watch its past 10 already. Ohh I forgot the girl.. I hurriedly get out of the bar get my coat on while running fast and saying repeatedly every word and numbers of the address that i memorize earlier.

 

 

I found the house just a millisecond it’s 3 and a half miles away from the bar. The house is coloured light blue and two trees both side. The first floor of the house is dark because there’s no light on when i look up to the house i see a balcony and a girl is their sipping on her coffee. I climb to the tree and sneak behind her.

 

“Hi” I said.

“Omooo!!! You scared me.!!!” the girl placing her hands in her chest and before she tells me ‘who am I?’ I look at her eyes directly and compelled her. She has dark black eyes and hair is tied up like a bun style.

“Do what I say, let me in your room and answer all my questions.” Vampire need to invite by the owner first in their house before they can come in inside. The girl walk towards to her room and I follow her i feel a glass wall that separating us both. I wait for the word.

 

“Come in” she smiles.

“Thank you” I walk in and scan her room.

“Is your name is Kim Shin Yeong??” I am standing and looking at her study table and look at the family picture standing there she is the only child of the family and now she will be gone if i took her.

“Yes, you can call me Yeongie, you??” fingers pointing at me.

“You will soon know my name” i hear my phone ring and take the call. “noona I’m here already.... yeah i will be home soon....with her.” i end the call...

 

I hug the girl and fangs are forming and blood from her neck...

 

“aaahhhh... W-what--...” her voice cracked.... i cover by my hands, drinking most of her blood and she is slowly slipping, now i bite my wrist, took some blood of mine and she must drink my blood before she passed out. I need to kiss her to pass my blood inside her.

 

When i kissed her she try to force me away and her hands in my hair but i didn’t let go of the kiss… I think she is tired, i hear a gulp....she drinks my blood...all of my blood…I break the kiss and look at her, eyes is bright dark red now then passed out.

 

I lift her like a bridal style and get out of their house. Run fast and go to home. Yeonju noona open the door, close it. I go straight up at the empty room beside my room. I slightly put her down on the bed leaving the room after, so noona can put a clothe on her.

 

I just take a short bath, pick some clothe from the closet get out of my room and knock on the other room.

 

“Come in” when i open the door. The girl is dress all black and noona is fixing the flower vase beside the bed.

“Noona, can she survive???...Noona she is the last princess that we will turn to a vampire right??...”

 

“I don’t know… Let’s see if she is stronger like us and be our princess”

 

“Noona I’m tired already. It’s been years that i always do this, turning innocent people so they can be immortal but in the end they just DIED!!” clenching to my fist and i mostly punching the wall when noona stop me. I don’t know but i want to have a nice life like there’s nothing to think about turning a ordinary girl to a vampire.

 

She hug me and hold my hands before i can hit the wall... “ssshhhh..Look at me Luhan!!” cupping my face forcing me to look at her “I know you’re tired but i think she’s the last one...She can do it.....If she die then let’s go far away from here...No turning anyone into a vampire...No ing princess...I promise..Okay!!” Noona hug me tight for a while and leave me there waiting to this girl to awake her New Immortal Life.

 

 




a/n:

I’m sorry for some typo or my grammar is bad. I’m not good at writing story. I hope you enjoy reading it..I’m looking for someone who can make me a poster for this story...just add me or direct message me, I don’t bite at all.. I’ll update immediately just wait ^^... kekeke...please subscribe and comment please.. =(((

 





 

PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE, COPY, OR PRINT. IF TRANSLATING TO OTHER LANGUAGE PLEASE PM ME PLEASE...ANY SIMILARITIES TO OTHER STORIES, DRAMAS, ANIME, ETC. IT'S PURELY COINCIDENTAL. THIS STORY IS PURE FICTION. OTHER INFORMATION IS FALSIFY. PICTURES, GIFS, VIDEOS, ETC. ARE NOT MINE, CREDIT TO OWNERS.