002

Persevere Princess

 

Its 8 in the evening, walking home alone is my daily-routine every day since we transfer house 5 months ago.  I have friends to walk with, but my friends too scared to walk with me because they say our house is near from accidents like many get animal bite or something bad happen near our street. I talk about this thingy to my dad and he will find a house near our school so there’s no need to transfer and be with my close friends now until I graduate college. My dad always want my happiness and yeah...I’m a spoiled brat no brother or sister just the only child of the family. Getting keys in my bag unlock the door, open it....

 

“I’m HOME!!!” silent..... “Mom???? Dad????” no answer...I lock the door and get off my shoes not using my hands, too many books I’m handling. I head to the kitchen and saw the green sticky note in the fridge.

 

 

Yeongie, Your dad and I are going to a trip together; we are home by tomorrow night. Order some food okay.... DON’T COOK!!!  We love you Yeongie. Take care of yourself.

 

“Aaarrrgggghhhhh!!!” I find my phone in my bag and call mom.

 

“MOM!!! Why are you like this...I’m all alone...you know I can’t call my friends to sleepover in our house.” I’m really mad...i hate being alone... Mom telling me that I’m too old to be independent..bla bla bla bla. “Mom if you want to me be independent then let me cook... I can cook mom I’m not a child anymore!” I hate mom treating me as a child... “Okay mom. I’m gonna hang up I need to do my homework...” It’s my always good excuse when i’m tired to talk to mom. “Bye mom. I love you too...tell dad I love you...” I’m a daddy’s girl; Dad is always by my side when I’m crying when mom is done scolding me; Mom loves me too i know that she wants the best for me but i hate when she’s babying me.

 

I go straight up to my room, put down my bag and books, gonna nap for a while too tired for this day.

 

I wake up and saw the clock its already past 9 in the evening, I’m hungry, and I go downstairs punch the pizza number on the telephone.

“Hello.. Can I order one medium size of Sweet Potato Crust Hawaiian Pizza??...Yes...1 medium pizza only, extra pineapple and bacon toppings please...Yes...Kim Shin Yeong....412-01  Apgujeong-dong Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea...Okay.” I hung up the telephone and take some bubble bath and wear a sweater and some distressed denim shorts. Someone doorbell and I hurriedly get down and open the door. Pizza is here....YEHEY!!! I pay then lock the door. I eat three slices of pizza and go out for some coffee. I arrive in a coffee not far from our house and order Toffee Mocha Frappuccino my favourite. I didn’t stay at the coffee shop because it’s too late be outside and i need to do some of my homework’s or my prof will kill me. I arrive at home, double lock the door, and turn off all the lights, I run fast to my room because I’m afraid that a ghost suddenly appears in front of me. I love drinking coffee in my balcony. The fresh air that I breathe in and make my hair sway in any directions while I’m holding my hot coffee that making me warm. I sip to my coffee feeling the hotness going to my stomach and thinking what i can gave to mom and dad this coming Christmas. I’m very excited to invite my entire cousin and decorate our whole house.

 

 

“Hi”.

“Omooo!!! You scared me.!!!” I said while placing my hands on my chest. “who are you??and how did you get up here???”(only her thoughts) my heart beats faster like it was the last moment I will feel it beating. I’m surprised when he’s suddenly in front of me, but i didn’t see him walking towards me...My heart beats more faster when he is looking directly in my eyes.

“Do what I say, let me in your room and answer all my questions.” I walk to my room and do what he just said like forcing me to do it. I face him and he’s like waiting for those 2 words.

 

“Come in” while smiling at him.

“Thank you” he said while stepping into my room and looking around...

“Is your name is Kim Shin Yeong??” he ask looking at my study table and I saw that his eyes captured our family picture in there.

“Yes, you can call me Yeongie, you??” I point my finger to him...

 I can’t believe i ask that...

“You will soon know my name” why soon?? What if I can’t meet him again??? I hear his phone ring and he took out his phone to his pocket and answer it “noona I’m here already....” noona?? soo he’s a noona babo...lol ^^ “yeah I will be home soon....with her.” we just met and he’s taking me home?? Or he must be a kidnapper??!!! I see him pressing the end button...then........

 

He hug me and i feel his lips touching my neck...but suddenly i feel pain...and i feel all of my blood is draining...

 

“aaahhhh... W-what--...” my voice cracked.... he cover my mouth by his right hand, why is he drinking my blood? Is he the monster that my friends talking about? I’m going to die if he continues doing this. The pain is gone and my whole body is weak to stand still but his hand is supporting me to not fall.

 

His lips met mine and letting me drink something liquid inside his mouth. It might be poison or anything that can make me easily die in just millisecond so i tried to stop him by my left hand pushing his chest trying to force him away, my other free hand pulling his hair or head up but he’s too strong. I can’t lift him up or push him away from me… I’m too tired I want to sleep now, i want to end this soo i drink the liquid all of it..my whole internal body is burning hot and i feel my heart stop…he break the kiss and look at me, My eyes is widely open seconds after I passed out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sky Blue clouds, fogs everywhere, fields of flowers, trees standing tall, Am i in the forest or heaven?. A man standing far away from me he’s face is kind of blurry so I decided walk towards him. He’s soo very far away so i walk fast but i think when i’m getting nearer to him he’s like going farther from me..I run and run and run but when i finally arrive where he’s standing awhile ago, I panted, reaching my knee and look up but i saw him sitting on the branch of a tree. The tree is not far away from me anymore it’s just took seconds if i run toward him again..I flump to the grass and look up at the tree where he’s sitting.. i can see him clearly now..he’s wearing a grey t-shirt inside a black baseball jacket, black skinny pants and black high top sneakers.

 

“Hello. Can i ask where I am?” i slightly scream so he can hear me.

“Kim Shin Yeong??” he said in a deep voice.

“how did you know my name? Did we met before?? or are you one of my long relatives that i didn’t meet before??” i’m a bit surprised he knows my full name.

“No is the answer to all your question...You’re dead. You know that??”is he talking to me?? He’s not looking at me at all!

“what dead?? Me??” i said confusedly.

He look at me. “You’re already dead. But not really dead. Your one of them now.” He said sternly. He gets off the branch by jumping and leaning on the tree.

“So i’m in heaven now??” standing up and getting near to him.

“No, don’t get near me!!” he shout. I startle when a fire form circle around me and a water inside the fire slowly rising.

“W-what’s h-happening??” i said in terrify.

He just turn his back and walk. I didn’t notice that i’m already drowning; i try to swim up but gravity pulling me down. I gaze his back while walking far away from me i thought i died already why are you killing me again?? Your a monster!! MURDERER!!! Go to hell!!! I scream hard on my mind i saw him peek over his shoulder and now his half side face is explicit. A guy suddenly saves me from drowning, just in seconds where out of sight of the water and the fire then i pass out.

 

 

 

 

I wake up gasping for air and coughing, i try to sit using my elbow and reclining on the headboard. Mouth dry wanting to drink something unexplainable. Sun rays coming out of the window giving me headache, i lift my left hand to cover my face, while walking to the big window to close it. When i’m going back to bed to sleep I walk backwards unexpectedly saw a guy sitting on the chair beside the bed, cross legs, all in a black clothes and shoes.

 

“Who are you?? What are you doing in my room??” i said in a high tone.

“Excuse me?? You’re in my house!!!” he said in a smirk. I scan the whole room, my chin suddenly hanged open i cover my mouth and look at him.

“How did i get here???” i look down on my hands and my whole body to see that i’m wearing a black long lace sleeves dress. “D-diiiddd y-yoooouuu...??” pointing my index finger at him.

“No!!!..That’s not what you’re thinking!!..” he stand up and shout at me. “I know you’re hungry you must eat now..I explain to you later” he walk close to me, i saw his eyes turn bright red, nerves on his cheeks and fangs forming. He bite his wrist and blood trickle down his hands. “drink” he look at me directly in the eyes.

I hold his wrist, i feel my either side teeth forming fangs and i can’t stand it...I drink his blood and for more and more and more...

 

“Stop!!” he said. I didn’t listen and drink for more. He pushes his hands away and hug me.

“I want more” i don’t know why i said that it’s just like i’m craving to drink blood more. I my lips and break the hug. “why i’m drinking blood??? What am i?? And where is this place??” i ask randomly.

 

“Woaaahhh...easy there...i answer all your questions..But before that.... I’m Luhan. I’m the one who make you like that...A Vampire.” he said seriously looking at me.

 

 

 




a/n:

sorry to all if i’m not really good at grammar or etc. I just really want to share my Supernatural Story with you all...and i hope you enjoy this Vampire thingy stuff that i wrote. ^^ Please please please subscribe and comment soo i can be more inspired to create chapter 3. Kamsamhamnida... 

 





PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE, COPY, OR PRINT. IF TRANSLATING TO OTHER LANGUAGE PLEASE PM ME PLEASE...ANY SIMILARITIES TO OTHER STORIES, DRAMAS, ANIME, ETC. IT'S PURELY COINCIDENTAL. THIS STORY IS PURE FICTION. OTHER INFORMATION IS FALSIFY. PICTURES, GIFS, VIDEOS, ETC. ARE NOT MINE, CREDIT TO OWNERS.