005

Persevere Princess

 

 

I open my eyes and look up beside me. He looks at me and smile. It’s been weeks that we’re been sleeping together in my bed. There’s nothing happened between us. We always talk some stuff, anything, until we felt tired and go to sleep.

 

“Did you sleep well?”

“Yes, Thank You for letting me sleep with you.”

“It’s okay. You’re the first man I’ve been slept with. Were like brother and sister right?”

“Ahh..Y-Yeah.”

“Soo been dumped by a girl?” i lean on the headboard and look at him.

“N-no. It’s just: I’m lonely and it’s been months i can’t sleep.”

“That’s it? Ohh I know your lying. Tell me.”

“That’s it Shinyeong. There is no other reason.” He gets up and i sit on the bed. “Take a bath and go downstairs... It’s time for drinking blood.”

“Yes sir!!” I stand up, before i open the washroom door he peck on my forehead then leave the room. He’s the perfect brother I’m looking for. I pick some clothe on the cabinet: pick a dress, a white coat, and then pick some platform chunky-heel boots. After getting dress I put a perfume and go downstairs. I go to the kitchen his not there, library...not there too. Where is he?

 

 

“Lay??.... LAY!!.... Zhang Yixing!!”

“His not here anymore. Let’s go. We need to drink blood.” Luhan open the door and cold wind hits my skin. I put my coat and walk beside him. These days Luhan not look like a human: messy hair, alcohol smell, hickeys on his neck, a tee and distressed jeans. Were in the park, He approach a boy and girl exercising together then bite their neck. What a quick move!!! He almost kill the girl, is he soo hungry to drink like that? I walk away from him and find my food. I saw a handsome one, look vigorous and the scent of his blood is soo delicious.

 

“Hello.” He stops from running and take off his headphones. “aahhhmm I’m barely new here. Is there a coffee shop near here?”

“Yes there is a coffee shop i know; you walk straight then turn right to that street then walk straight then left then you can see a sign of coffee cup. You might get lost so I will accompany you it’s that okay?”

“Yes. Thank you.”

We walk together and I saw a bunch of trees. I look at him and he smile.

 

 

“I’m sorry. You’re handsome and nice, but I need to eat now...” I compel him, grab his shirt and drag him on the trees. “Don’t scream. Just pretend you’re my boyfriend.” Fangs forming; I bite on his neck hardly and drink his blood. I want to stop but his blood is soo delicious. I stop drinking when I see memories again and started to compel him. “Forget what I did, when someone tells you what happened to your neck just say you got bitten by your dog, an animal bite or something. Forget that you meet me here.” I put his right hand on his neck and ran fast home.

 

“What’s that show!?” Luhan appeared on my side while I’m walking on the way to my room.

“I know I’m a blood monster but I have my own way Luhan.”

“Vampires don’t flirt with their food PRINCESS!”

“HAH!!! You don’t even know me.” I point my finger on his face and slam the door. He always ruined my day, being bossy, and now I’m a FLIRT!!!. “Aaaarrrgggg!!! Aaaaaahhhhh!!!” I scream on my pillow and throw it on the door. I sit on the chair near the window and took my phone out in my coat pocket. When I tap the Naver app, and then tap the news section. The first headline;

 

Car Accident at Yeongdong Expressway!!! (Click)

 

On October 13th  3:13 am, A Van hit the protective wall and rolled over four times. The van has a 6 passenger; 1 driver and 3 young boys in a minor injury, and 2 young boys in very critical condition. The police found the passengers information.

 

They are:

Im Junghoon, Lee Gunmin, Guk Minpyo is the boys with minor injury. Bae Jaewook and Yoo Heedo are in critical condition and confined in Ajou University Hospital.

 

“Yoo Heedo??....” where i heard that name??? hmmm think think think.... “OMG!!....cute guy... Heedo!!!...” I stand up and open my room door. i knock on Yeonju eonni door and open it. She’s not there. Xiumin oppa!!! I don’t have his number....Lay aiisshhh... there is only one left... Luhan.... I knock on his door, I’m about to ran when his door opens...I managed not to gaze on his wet topless body and just look on his face directly.

 

“Dress up and go downstairs. I have something important to ask.” I turn my back on him and ran downstairs. Is he intentionally doing that to see his y body?? Or it’s just a wrong timing to knock on his door?? I was busy pacing back and forth that I didn’t saw him sitting there on the couch.

 

“thinking me?”

“Yes..aa..NO!!!” he smirks. “how to create a vampire?”

“Just kill them first and then let them drink your blood.”

“Kill? I can’t do that.”

“It’s not what you’re thinking. I mean break their neck.”

“Okay. Thanks Luhan. Bye.” I wave to him and ran fast to the door.

“Wait. Whe-...” I heard him saying something but I need to hurry now Heedo is in danger.

 

 

I arrive in the hospital in just a minute. When I enter, I ask the nurse in the counter where is Yoo Heedo room. She said it’s in 3rd floor 5th room to the right. I enter the room even though the doctor didn’t authorize me to go in. Both feet in cast, cervical collar, and an oxygen tube in his mouth.

 

“Heedo...wake up.” I whisper. “Wake up... I’m here to save you... Wake up...” he slowly open his eyes and look at me.

“s-s-shinyeong noona...”

“Yes. It’s me.” I can’t clearly understand what his saying but tried to comprehend.

“h-hyung...h-hyung..”

“Benji??” he nod. “Is he with you in the accident?” he nod again. “What’s his name?”

“b-b-aa-ee j-j-aae wook.” No not him too... I’m gonna save two of them...how can I do that...

“Okay, I’m sorry Heedo.” I take his brace off; I hold Heedo head and break his neck. I bit my wrist, pull out the oxygen tube and put my wrist to his mouth to drink my blood. After a minute pass he wake up...

 

“Shinyeong noona...what happened??”

“You’re one of us now Heedo. A Vampire.”

“What??? My neck and my feet...I can move them now...”

“Yes, vampire blood healed you. Now get up. We need to find Benji.”

“Hyung...his more in critical condition, I saw him unconscious when the ambulance pull out him in the van.”

“Okay okay. Calm down. Let’s go...” wait...blood...I push him back to the room. “do you feel thirsty??”

“noona, what’s this?” he touch his fangs and hold his neck and gulp.

“Stay here. You need to control it for a while. I’ll be back okay.” I ran in speed and look every room. A nurse pass by me, i compel her and ask where Bae Jae Wook room. She point at the room next to the exit door.

 

 

When i open the room and saw him first thing i did is wake him up, but his in coma. I’m soo irritated at the beep of the machine next to him so i pull out all the apparatus attach to him and carry him to Heedo room. When i reach Heedo room i put him on the bed and break his neck. I saw an injection in the table. I insert it to my Antecubital fossa, fill it with my blood and inject it to his heart.

 

“please work work work..please...please..” a minute pass but his not waking up...i bite my wrist and put it on his mouth. “Benji...drink this...please...you need to live.” I feel his hand hold my wrist to drink more but i stop him and hug him...

 

“Heedo??” he said.

“hyung...Your alive...” heedo hug him and plus me..

“Stop hugging now...we need to get out of here... you must both control the thirst... okay..” i look out the window and it’s near sundown. “Benji go get dress up.”

“Here.. hyung.. I think my mom been here and pack some clothes for me.. Wear mine for a while.” Heedo gave him the bag. Benji walk to the washroom.

“Heedo come here.” I hold his wrist and try to expose his hand in the sun. It’s not burning... “Do you feel pain or something??”

“Nope...” he smiled at me and then i saw Benji close the washroom door.

“Okay...Hold your breath for a while and ran as fast you can...okay...” I hold Heedo and Benji hand and we ran out of the room, the hospital and arrive home safely. “You can breathe now.” they both gasp for air and I open the front door. “Come in.” i smiled to both of them. They both astound looking at the big beautiful house. “Okay...Guys it’s time for answering questions.”

 

“Noona, Is this your house??” Heedo ask while looking around.

“Yes and your house too.” a girl voice suddenly speaks beside me when I look at her it’s......

“Yeonju Eonni!!! I miss you...” I said while hugging her.

“I miss you too dear. Who’s this guys??” she point to them.

“They are my friends; Heedo and Benji. They got into a car accident earlier then saw it on internet; they are both in critical condition so they are Vampires now.” I smiled at Yeonju eonni.

“You don’t have boy friend’s right?” how did she-...ohh i forgot eonni know all about me...

“That’s on the past now eonni...new life, new friends.”

“Not getting old too...” Eonni walk to the staircase. “After explaining them, go take a bath your coat is full of blood.” She said while going upstairs. i ran up fast to catch her before she can close her door.

“ooo..wait eonni, what is Xiumin Oppa number?? Lay too....and you of course...”

 

She gave me there number and I text Xiumin oppa to bring two girls for food for a young boys then Doctor Lay to help me compel later in the hospital...now get going to my business...

 

“Okay...Questions...” i shout.

“Vampires?” Heedo ask sitting beside Benji.

“Immortality...You stop aging... You have super strength, super speed, super agility, super senses, super durability...and we live because of Blood.”

“Noona you said awhile ago in the hospital, we need to control the smell of the blood. Why? We can just drink blood whenever we want too right?” Benji slap Heedo arm to agree with him...

“You’re a vampire not a killer...We just drink blood when were weak already and time to feed...And you can’t compel or drink their blood when human ingest vervain. Mind Compulsion is easy; look directly in their eyes and say anything you want.”

“Okay noona. What is Vervain??” Heedo ask in confused face.

“It’s the most well-known weakness of a Vampire. When we drink vervain it causes burns but it will heal immediately.”

 “Stay away from Vervain.” They both said.

“Okay...Keep that in mind. Next... like I did to both of you... we help human that very near to death. We break their neck or if the person is dead already then they must drink vampire blood. Our blood can heal extremely quickly, but we still feel the pain of a wound before it heals.”

“I’m hungry. Noona...” Heedo put his hand on his tummy, give me a sad face and then I hear his grumbling tummy.

“Use your super senses in good way okay, like eavesdropping. I will go to the kitchen to heat some food okay. Listen to my voice while I’m there okay...I will just whisper if you really can hear me...”

“Okay Noona.” They both said. I ran to the kitchen, open the fridge and heat the pizza and some food i saw there.

“You’re in transition. Your parents can’t know you’re alive. Benji condition a while ago is 50-50 chances to live and Heedo is lucky that he wake up. Later i will go to the hospital to compel the nurses and doctor to tell your parents that you died already.” I whisper. “Do you hear me?” i yell. No respond... I walk towards the living room; they are both in their sad face. “I’m sorry. I feel that way when I become a vampire too. We need to sacrifice. We might kill them. The one only thing we eat to live again is in them. Please understand.” I hold Heedo and Benji hands and slightly smile.

 

“Yeonju Eonni, Luhan, Xiumin, Lay and Me. We are your new family. You’re both my little brother now.” I mess their hair and hug Heedo on the right arm and Benji on the left arm.

“Noona thank you for saving us.” Heedo response to my hug.

“Maybe I live my whole life lying there and won’t gain conscious.” Benji hug me too.

“Don’t make me cry. Let’s finish my lesson.” I break the hug, walk to the kitchen, transfer the pizza in the plate and place it on the table in the living room. “Okay... The last thing Vampires have is Power. I don’t know about your powers yet, but Xiumin Oppa will help you to know about it.”

 

“Okay noona.” Benji answer.

“Okay! Eat your food now..”

“Nae!!! (Yes)” they are soo cute when answering me in unison.

“Noonaa tthiiss ish my favourite *munch* piizzzaaa..” Heedo speak while his mouth is full of pizza.

“It’s my favourite too... here’s water.” i gave him a bottled water.

“Noona, where is the others??” Benji ask looking at me.

“Here...and the two nosh.” I heard Xiumin voice and saw him putting the girls in their lap. I just roll my eyes...and saw Lay entering the house with a girl.. I know she’s one of us, i can feel it.

“Noona...” “Noona...” i stop staring at the girl and look at Heedo & Benji.. I nod & smile...They really my brothers...waiting for my signal to drink or not...I walk beside them “Your first feed of blood. You need to kill them.” I said while they our drinking the girls blood.

“Xiumin Oppa...can you look my brothers for me?”

“Of course Shinyeong.”

“Thank you oppa. just for awhile only.” I ran to my room, I immediately wash myself and put some new clothes on. My coat is really stained with blood. When i open the bathroom door, i saw a girl; she turn around to face me and her eyes look at me head to foot.

 

“You must be the new princess?” she flips her brown hair back while saying that.

“Huh?? Princess???” I’m a vampire... i don’t treat myself as a Princess...

“Are you stupid?? You think Luhan will kiss you to give the blood you need to drink just like that!!!” haaah!!She’s pointing her finger to me...

“I’m not stupid. I’m not a Princess either. I’m just a normal Vampire like you and I didn’t order Luhan to kiss me to give that F****** blood.”

“Don’t ever swear Lulu blood.” then she pin me in the wall...choking me... “I killed many people, vampire, werewolf before, i’m not thinking twice not to kill you.” she lifts me higher and higher and higher...I close my eyes but then..........I heard windows and chairs shattered, the hands in my neck is gone and i fell to the ground. I cough hardly and a hand touch my back when I open my eyes......its Luhan...i look at the girl at the window, blood streaming on her face. She looks surprised and frightened.

 

“Are you INSANE!!!???” Luhan shout at her... His voice looks enraged...and i gasp for air and cough...

“I’m sorry Lulu... Let me exp-...” her voice is about to cry...

“You don’t need to explain.” Luhan help me stand and carry me to his room. He put me on his bed lightly.

 

 

“Are you okay now?”

“y-yeah.”

“Here.” He gave me a glass of blood.

“I don’t need that. I’m fine.” I try to stand up but i fell back from the bed...I’m weak.. “why?” i look at him confused.

“She took your energy.”

“Her power?”

“Yes. Now drink this.” I took the glass from his hand and drink all of it...i feel my system inside burn...

“Luhan....” i drop the glass and grip hardly on his arm... “vervain....”

“s***t i forgot. Shinyeong...Shinyeong...” i think i’m going to passed out...

 

“Shinyeong...Shinyeong..shin-” 

 

 

 




 

A/N:

 

Sorry to this entire short chapter...Nothing entering my mind... Soo who can guest that girl??? Is she new or not?? Luhan girlfriend?? Hhmmmm whom do you want to appear in next chapter??

 

Thank you for the new subscribers, up voters and readers. ^^

 

Please subscribe and comment... Chapter Six/6: COMING SOON. kekekeke.

 





PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE, COPY, OR PRINT. IF TRANSLATING TO OTHER LANGUAGE PLEASE PM ME PLEASE...ANY SIMILARITIES TO OTHER STORIES, DRAMAS, ANIME, ETC. IT'S PURELY COINCIDENTAL. THIS STORY IS PURE FICTION. OTHER INFORMATION IS FALSIFY. PICTURES, GIFS, VIDEOS, ETC. ARE NOT MINE, CREDIT TO OWNERS.