Chapter Seven: Sorry & Update on Story!

Living With EXO

You guys, I am SOOO sorry for not updating in FOREVER. I had to go through lots of personal stuff and I got my computer taken away -.- But it's all good now.

I don't know if I should keep Luhan in the story since he has left EXO, this chapter I just won't put anything about him and you all tell me what to do! (There is this huge spider in my room right now and I don't know where it's at so sorry if I seem a bit rushed. STRESS COME ON)

Oh btw the * down there is because I have NO CLUE if I explained that well or not haha, sorry!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You guys pulled in the garage, which was filled with many imported sports cars, but a few regular ones so they wouldn't catch attention. (How could they not catch attention anyways, there home was HUGEEEE! ) "Are we going to break it to the members?" You asked. "They aren't home right now, they're practicing for the next comeback. Since I only have 2 lines that repeated over and over again and I'm such a dance master (he said dance master so cute in english) I don't need to rehearse." He said, obviously trying to be a showoff. You grabbed ALL the bags (which were sooo freaking heavy) and opened the car door to get out. You stepped out, but of course being the klutz you are, tripped and all the clothes came out of the bags.. even the ones Jongin was so awkward about. Jongin was inside already, so you weren't too embarassed. "Yah, try to use your brain more." He was standing at the doorway the entire time...nice. You stood up and sighed. "Yah well be a man and help me pick it up!" You thought to yourself, but didn't say it because you're the most patient person on Earth. "I'll make lunch." He said after staring at you curiously. You picked up all the clothes yourself and walked in to the kitchen, but didn't see him in sight. "Oppa?" You called out. Should I go upstairs to his room?... You thought. But then you remembered Baekhyun. But Jongin was your boyfriend now so if the same situation occured, there would be a different result then with Baekhyun. "Why not?" you mumbled and turned around to go upstairs. You walked up the stairs slowly and quietly so he didn't hear you. But you didn't hear anything either, so it was kind of creepy. "OPPA?" You yelled enough for people in Japan to hear. Suddenly, somebody grabbed your shoulders and turned you around. You, being the tough American girl you were freaked out trying to slap him. The person laughed, and you realized it was him. Haven't I embarassed myself enough? "Haha, so cute." He smirked, poked your cheeks and walked back downstairs to FINALLY make lunch. You crossed your arms and stuck your tongue out behind his back. **"못된." you whispered. "Heard that!" He yelled.

3 hours later

Jongin had made an attempt to make an "All-American Meal." Grilled cheese and Sprite. Very "American"...not really. But its the thought that counts...right? "So what movie do you want to watch?" You asked him. "The Notebook" He tried to say in English, notice the TRIED. "Waa~ we just started dating and you are thinking of these romantic things already?" You . He blushed, which wasn't too unusual. He always pretended to be manly but he was just a little child on the inside! *You placed your head on his shoulder and put your legs over his lap so you guys were kind of hugging.

Throughout the entire movie, you noticed him squirming a bit, and you were kinda curious. Once the movie ended, of course you had to ask what was wrong. "Hey, are you okay?" You asked, on the low knowing what it was. "Totally dude." Jongin tried to say in the most surfer accent possible and turned toward your face. You smiled and pinched his cheeks, which kind of came to a shock to him, because usually guys did that to girls. "Hey, I'm supposed to do that!" He scowled, which made him look even more adorable. You kissed his cheek and said, " But you didn't". You hopped off the sofa really fast, you could feel a tag game coming. "Catch me if you can!" You yelled at him and stuck out your tongue while partially doing the SNSD dance. "I'm not that childish." He rolled his eyes but you could tell he wanted to play so bad. "No fun." You did the tsk tsk finger thing at him and sat down on the floor looking at him. "No fun? I'll show you fun!" He yelled playfully and hopped up. You got up super quick too and tried to run, but he picked you up over his shoulder before you could even blink he ran so fast. (His teleportation skills coming through.) "Jagiya! You thought I couldn't teleport didn't you?" He laughed his angel-like laugh. You pounded on his back gently and him being the playful butthole he is threw you on the sofa and got on top of you. "I could have won if you couldn't teleport." You smiled as he got closer to your face. "I'm sure you could have..but you didn't." He kissed you. ASDFGHJKL KAI, YOUR ULTIMATE BIAS, THE ONE YOU USED TO FANGIRL OVER SO HARD KISSED YOU. You kissed back, wrapping your arms around your neck as you felt him kiss your cheek and down to your neck. Everything was perfect except..."Hyung?"