Chapter Two; Meeting the Members

Living With EXO

  After about an hour of walking, we finally arrived at the destination, EXO's dorm. It was gorgeous, and it was a very private location. "Welcome to your new home!" Chanyeol said while panting. This kind of walking was a normal routine for me, you probably walked three miles each day. "Thank you oppa!" you smiled and tried to sound as excited as possible. You were very happy for this opportunity, but sharing a house with 10 other guys seemed nerve wracking. Chanyeol opened the door to the dorm and called for s. "Aish, shut it Chanyeol!" You heard one member say as they were walking down the stairs. "Why do you need us any-" He looked at you and stopped in the middle of the word. "Not another one of your one night stands, right?" He said and smirked. "Hyung!" Chanyeol yelled, embarassed. "I am just messing around with you." He laughed. He then turned his attention torward you. "Annyeonghaseyo. What is your name?" He asked, slyly smiling. Aigoo, is he really trying to flirt? You thought. "My name is _____." You replied, trying to sound confident. "Nice to meet you, _____. I am Baekhyun, but you can call me oppa, your pronunctiation is very good by the way." He grabbed your hand, bent down and kissed it. You blushed. "Nice to meet you too... oppa." You said, flustered. He smiled and looked back at Chanyeol. "So why is she here?" He asked, very curious. "_____- dongsaeng is our new roomate!" He smiled as he put his arm around you. You nodded in agreement. Baekhyun's eyes widened. "Do we have enough room?" He asked, concerned. "She can use Kris's old bedroom." Chanyeol said quietly. They didn't like to bring up conversations about Kris. Baekhyun smiled at you "Great, it's right next to my room. Never knock if you need me, I am always free." He winked and jogged back upstairs. "Is he always like that?" You laughed. "Like what?" Chanyeol asked, walking to the kitchen to get some food. "So flirtatious." You replied following him. He paused for a second. "Only when he sees a girl he really likes." Chanyeol said this very quietly, as if he was mad. To relieve the tension you decided to talk about the other roomates. You tried to say in the sweetest way possible, "I have already met you and Baekhyun, so where is the rest of EXO?" Chanyeol turned around from eating a waffle and said, "They will be back soon after practice. Baekhyun and I were too lazy to go today." You smiled, "Ohh okay." Chanyeol's phone rang. Of course, a 2ne1 song. He held up one finger and walked outside.

Hmm, maybe I should go find my room. You thought. You walked upstairs it was a wooden spiral staircase. Which way is it... you thought. Suddenly you heard loud music coming from the room to the right. You were guessing that was Baekhyuns, which means your room was on that hallway also. You tried to open your door, but it was locked. "Maybe I could ask Baekhyun why it is locked..." you mumbled. You thought to yourself, should I knock? Oppa told me not to but I will feel like I am disobeying his orders. You decided to just open the door without knocking, big mistake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(next chapter may have some kissing/inappropriate stuff for all the people that want to know, I will put it rated M for warning)