Chapter One; Meeting Chanyeol

Living With EXO

"Get out of this house right now! I do not ever want to see you again, you are no longer my daughter!" Your parents decided to kick you out June 15th in 2012. "Fine! I don't want to be here anyways!" You yelled back, grabbing your money and all of your belongings, stuffing it into a gym bag. You ran down the stairs and looked back one last time at them. All these years, you thought they loved you. "Stupid girl, leave already!" Your father yelled, slapping your face hard. You had calluses on your face from how often they slapped you so it did not hurt. They slammed the door when you walked out.

"Yah pabo! Wake up!" You heard someone yell at you, a bunch of primary school kids. You had fell asleep on the corner of a coffee shop, right across from SM. "Why are you here? To see your oppas?" One chubby little girl said. "Yah! Don't you have manners to your elders?" You scolded. "Not to foreigners." They said as they walked off. Rude. You rubbed your eyes, it had been a long time since you slept on a real bed. Today you were going to apply to work at the coffee shop you slept next to. You got up and decided to walk around town, the same thing you do everyday. "OPPA!" you heard many girls screaming. That was usually your alarm clock, not little kids making fun of you. "Aigoo, these fangirls." You mumbled. "I agree." somebody said next to you. They were walking in sync with you, with a hoodie and sunglasses on. "Excuse me, but who are you?" You asked, slightly annoyed. He snorted, "Come with me." As he pushed you into a convenience store. He seemed nice so you didn't resist. He took off his sunglasses and you looked up into his eyes. "Ch-cha-chanyeol?" You said quietly, so that fans would not hear in the store. "Call me oppa." He said with a smile, the same one you've seen billions of times on ads. You nodded. "Tell me what you want." He offered. "Chan-, I mean oppa, what do you mean?" You asked, confused. "I see you sleeping on the streets, and I feel bad for you and no pretty girl like you should have to go through that." He said quietly looking at his feet. "Aigoo, idols get nervous too?" You thought. "So your offering to buy me food from a convenience store, right?" You smiled. He looked back up with a child like expression, "Yes." he replied happily. You decided you would only get two things, not to be a burden. "Powdered donuts & a cup of coffee please." You handed the items to him. "Thats all?" He replied, shocked. "Yes. I am working on getting a job, so I will pay you back once I get enough money." You have always felt guilty for taking stuff for free. " Oh no, you don't have to do that." He replied shaking his head while paying the clerk. "Well I must do something." You told him. "Come live with me at the EXO dorm." He replied laughing but seriously. "Op-oppa, jinja?!" You asked, surprised. He nodded his head. "But you don't even know my name." You smiled. "What is your name then?" He asked, handing you the powdered donut bag and cup of coffee. "_____" You said after taking a sip. "Well, _____, I hope you like your new family." He said as he put his sunglasses back on and walked out of the gas station, walking to the EXO dorm.

---

How is it so far?! Is it good? Haha I am sorry if it was a bit boring, but things will escalate.

Thank you chingus c: