Chapter Six; Starting Over

Living With EXO

 

Kai had taken you to about 10 shops, and you got about 5 things from each. Nobody, to your surprise, recognized him. "Earth to ____." He said, waving his hand in front of your face. You jumped a little "Oh! Sorry." You mumbled. He laughed a little, but then covered it up with his mean scowl. "Anyways, as I was saying, it's getting late and I think we need to head back to the dorm." He tried to sound mean, but it wasn't working. You decided to embarass the crap out of him. "We forgot to buy something though." You told him as you were both leaving the mall. "Aish, don't tell me..." He winced and you nodded. "I need to buy underwear." You said, trying to sound intimidating. You saw his eyes go wide, and he becamed all flustered. "Just underwear or do you need bras too?" He muffled. You tried to hold in your laughter. Yes you needed them, but it was so funny watching him squirm. You nodded, because if you said anything you were going to burst out in laughter. He handed you 50,000 won. "I don't need this much." You told him, confused. He stood up and whispered into your ear. "Your going to need a lot." And he turned you around back torward the stores and pushed you gently on your way. You walked, slowly, analyzing the situation. What the heck did he mean? Are the members going to burn a lot of my underwear and he's giving me a heads up so I have some left over? You thought. 

You didn't spend all of the money he gave you, maybe like three quarters of it. You walked out of the store, torward the entrance of the mall and saw him sleeping on a bench. He looks so cute..you thought, and quickly took that back once he woke up. "Yah! Why are you always staring at me?" He snapped. His tone made you want to cry. "I just walked over here and decided if I should let you sleep or not." You tried to sound as peaceful as possible to calm his attitude, but it unfortunately didn't work. "I don't care! Don't look at me!" He yelled, standing up. "Why are you so mean? What have I done to you?!" You screamed back at him. He was shocked by your reaction, but didn't stop yelling. "Just leave me alone!" He yelled in return. "I didn't tell you to take me shopping!" You screamed right back. Suddenly, he grabbed your shoulders and hugged you, the tightest hug you've ever been in. It wasn't like Chanyeol's safe and loving hugs. It was like somebody when they were scared. You didn't exactly know how to react, but you pushed him off of you. He was crying and tried to cover his face. Your temper cooled down, and felt sorrow for him. "Oppa." You said quietly, and he looked at you. "What is wrong?" You sat him back down on the bench and put your arms around him. "I don't know how I feel." He said after wiping all his tears off his face. Your heart skipped a beat. "You."

You were shocked. You put your hands in your lap, which he seemed to be disappointed at. Another EXO member likes you, great. "What about me?" You asked, softly. "I like you. I don't know how to control my emotions. I wonder if I am even good enough for you, thats why my mood changes. I am mean to you because I am trying to push out my feelings for you." He confessed. "Why?" You were curious. "A few of my hyungs like you, and I don't want EXO to get into a fight." Kai looked you in the eyes. "But I will do whatever it takes to have you." You blushed. Your bias was saying this to you, omo. "Can I ask you something?" He asked, smiling and you nodded. "I was your bias, wasn't I?" He laughed when you looked down at the ground. "I knew it." He put his arm around your shoulders and got up. "It's time to go back to the dorm." You looked at your new watch, it was about 11 at night. "_____-ah?" He asked quietly. "Yes, oppa?" You asked while getting into the car. "Am I your boyfriend now?" He asked, nervously. You looked at him. "Yes." He pretty much choked on his saliva and smiled. "Daebak." He tried to hold your hand while he was driving but you kept telling him to put both hands on the wheel. He couldn't stop smiling.