Chapter Five; New Frenemy?

Living With EXO

When you got upstairs to your new room, you saw Luhan was already sleep on the ground bed. You guessed he really meant it. You didn't have any pajamas to change into, so you decided to just sleep in what you were wearing. You slowly crept torward the bed, hoping not to wake your new roomate. You laid down and got yourself into the covers. Phew, I am glad I didn't wake him up. He looks so tired. You thought. You couldn't really see his face other than the part the moonlight was shining on. He really was pretty, like a girl. His personality was quite the opposite though. "Yah, how long are you going to stare?" He mumbled while laughing quietly. You covered your hands from embarassment. "I am sorry, I just got lost in my train of thought." You half-lied, talking quietly so he would not wake up fully. "You were thinking about me?" He sat up, smirking and the light so he could talk to you better. Great, now he can see me blushing. "Kind of. Well I have just been thinking about everyone and everything." You rolled over to look at the ceiling, and whenever you looked back at him he was staring you right in the eye. "So what is your story?" He asked, curiously. "Of how I became homeless?" you replied. Nobody ever really cared, except maybe Chanyeol and some random people on the street. Luhan nodded. "Well, I grew up in America obviously. My parents, were not the nicest people. They ruined my childhood and I was forced to grow up fast. I don't even know if I can call it a childhood, just a time of pure torture." You paused and wiped a tear from your eye, remembering all the bad memories. Suddenly, he got up and sat by you. He wiped the tears from your face, and you couldn't help but cry more. "Thats all over now. Forget your past life, you are here now." He said smiling. A genuine smile. You sniffed and nodded, "Thank you." After all your tears had gone away, he went back down to the ground bed and turned off the light. "Goodnight, _____." He quietly said. You were going to reply, but you had already fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING

You thought Luhan was going to wake you up nicely that morning. Nooo, instead somebody had to come in screaming and hollering. "YA! DONGSAENG! _____!" You heard somebody yell as you opened your eyes. Of course, it was the troll master, Chen. You covered your ears with a pillow and turned over. He kept yelling. Suddenly he stopped. Finally, I can sleep more. You thought but then you heard two people talking. "What is wrong with you? Let her sleep peacefully." You heard somebody talking sternly to Chen. "I'm sorry. I was just messing around and trying to treat her like a member." You barely opened your eyes to see who was scolding Chen. It was Kai. Whoa, the Kai. Your bias that was super cold and rude. Why was he acting all nice now? You thought. You pretended not to hear anything and sit up, stretch and fake yawn. "Good morning." You said to both of them. "Good morning _____." Chen said, smiling at you. You smiled back, then looked at Kai, expecting him to be nice. He just scowled. Chen noticed the awkward-ness and decided to try and make an escape. "I am going to go help make breakfast, even though I can not cook." He laughed and slowly walked out. That was an awkward exit. It was just you and Kai. You got out of the bed, and was walking to the door. He just stood still. "You slept in the same clothes you wore yesterday?" He scoffed. "Yes, I did. I have nothing else." You quietly said, trying to walk out but his position was stopping you. His expression softened for a second, but hardened again. He took your hand harshly and dragged you downstairs, past the kitchen and into the driveway. When you walked by, all of the EXO members just stared. "Get in the car." He commanded and you sat down in the car. "Try not to get everything dirty." He turned the car on and put it in gear. Aish, what a jerk. You thought. "Where are we going?" You asked and looked out of the car window. It was a long time since you had been in a car, but your first in a sportscar. "Shopping." He replied, quickly cutting off the last syllable. Why is he doing nice things for me if he is so rude to me? Suddenly, the car halted to a sharp stop. He put on a beanie, sunglasses and put different shoes on, so he wouldn't draw too much attention. You stared at him. Must be hard for an idol. "Yah, why are you staring?" He scowled. You rolled your eyes and looked away, and got out of the car, with him not too far behind. "Lets make you look better now." He said. He sounded kind of excited. You nodded and walked into the big mall.

"So, which store now?" He asked and smiled.