Chapter Four; I HAVE A ROOMATE?!

Living With EXO

After the Baekhyun incident, you walked back downstairs to go get the key from the cabinet. "_____!" You heard somebody yell. It was Chanyeol. "Ne?" You replied, standing on your tiptoes to try and reach the cabinet in the kitchen. He noticed your struggle and got it down for you. "I have been looking everywhere for you! I thought you ran off! I had to take a call from my mother and you were gone! And I apologize for not giving you the key earlier." He said running out of breath. He looked like he just jogged four miles. Maybe he did. "It's fine, Baekhyun oppa told me where the key was when I asked." You told him with a forgiving smile. "I am so sorry I made you worried." You said quietly. Suddenly, he hugged you. "It is okay _____-ah. Just don't leave before letting me know." He told you in your ear. He smelled so good, and his embrace was warm and comforting. You didn't want this moment to end. Do I have feelings for him?! I can't! Maybe his hugs just feel good. HE ISN'T EVEN MY BIAS. All these thoughts ran across your head. "We are home!" You heard some voices yell while the door opened. Chanyeol hesitantly let you out of the hug, as if he didn't want to move either. You turned around to see the other 8 members. All of them were one word. Perfection. The maknae, Sehun had clearer skin then you, and all of them had no imperfections. As soon as they all stepped inside the house they looked at you, surprised. To relieve the tension, you cleared your throat. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is _____." You said and bowed. Some of them nodded their head in acknowledgement. "Where are you from?" one with dark circles asked. "I am from America." You tried to sound nice without acting too fake. I think that is Tao, from EXO M. You thought. "Ohh, I try study engrish but I do not have time." He said in broken english, which made you snicker. He looked down and blushed a little bit, which you could not help but smile at. "And... why are you here?" Somebody asked very coldly, and you were shocked to see it was Kai, your bias. You tried to swallow your nervousness. "I live here now." You stated. He raised an eyebrow. "As long as all of you are okay with it." You quickly added, not to sound rude. Chanyeol took the opportunity to say something. "She was homeless and she needed a place to stay." Chanyeol smiled as he said this. One member smiled. This was Luhan. "Nice to meet you, _____." He bowed formally and you bowed back. "I am guessing you are sleeping in Kris's old room, right?" He asked smiling. His smile was mezmerising. You nodded. "I sleep there too." He said. Weird, there is only one bed. You thought. No they possibly couldn't be... He saw the shocked look on your face. "Kris and I did not sleep together!" He laughed and so did the other members. All of them went to their rooms, greeting you as they walked past. All of them did except Kai. "There is a pullout bed underneath the main one. I can sleep on that tonight." Luhan told you, looking straight into your eyes which made you flustered. "No, no. I can sleep there. I am new, you should get the bigger bed." You tried to convince him. He shook his head. "No, I am sleeping on the pull out bed. You sleep on the big one." He defiantly said as he walked toward the cabinet that had the key in it. "I have the key if you are looking for it." You told him. "Ohh okay. I thought I lost it! May I please have the key so I can unlock our room?" He asked laughing. Our room. You smiled back, "Sure." you said as you handed it to him. You looked down at your feet and smiled.

You heard a cough. Omo! Chanyeol was still there! You thought he had went to his rooms with the others. "You and Luhan seemed to hit it off." He said, each of his words cold, but he was smiling. It was fake, you could tell that. "Not really, he is not my ideal type." You laughed quietly. He smiled a genuine smile. "Ohh okay. Well it is getting late now, good night _____." He smiled and waved goodnight to you as he walked up the stairs. You stood at the kitchen sink looking out the window. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. you thought to yourself as you took a sip of your water.

 

 

*sorry if this chapter seems kind of boring, I have been very busy and tired. Tell me what I need to improve on, because this is my first fanfiction and I need to get better! And comment why you think Kai is acting so cold! Is she going to develop feelings for Chanyeol? Does Luhan like her? Do any other members like her?*