Is it him?

Cursed love

~ sorry for the slow update!! >____< ~


Hankyung awoke abruptly, and he sat up, feeling around. He blinked, fear shooting through his veins at the thought of being in a foreign space. He fumbled around, frantically grabbing onto the edges of the beds, feeling the cold metal press against his sweaty palms.

"Calm down Hankyung... Calm down.." He told himself, but he knew it wasn't working. The 17-year old kept scrambling around, searching for his cane that wasn't anywhere near. He was so preoccupied with his thoughts that he didn't hear the faint sound of a door opening, nor the hurried footsteps that were heading towards his bed. 

Hankyung felt a warm hand press against his forehead, and he shrunk back in fear. He knew... He knew it wasn't his brother, and the thought only made him move back further. Suddenly, he felt that same hand on his own. He wasn't sure why, maybe it was the fear, but he let the stranger hold his hand. Seconds later, a familiar piece of metal made contact with his skin and his fingers curled around it, relief washing over him.

"Thank you." He said as he smiled. He felt his hand be lifted again, and this time, he wasn't afraid. He felt a slim finger begin to make markings in his palm, and he was confused for a moment before he concentrated to make out the words. It wasn't easy, but Hankyung had had experience.

"I can't speak... But you're welcome."

Hankyung turned to where he assumed the man was, and smiled. 

"You can hear me?" Hankyung asked slowly and felt a "yes" form in his palms. Just then, the faint knock on the door startled both of them, and Hangeng stiffened at the familiar footsteps.

"H-hyung...."

"YAH YOU... WHY... KYUNG, WHY?!" His brother yelled as he hugged the younger, breaking into sobs. 

"I'm sorry." Hankyung whispered, holding back tears of his own. Heechul watched this unfold with a faint smile on his lips. He decided it would be better to leave, and he got up to make his way out unnoticed.

"Wait..." He heard a voice call and he turned around, facing the two.

"What... What happened?" 

Heechul sighed as he turned to the older man. "You can see?" He mouthed, and the man nodded. Heechul slowly made his way over, grabbing a notebook from his pocket.

"I was walking, and was just minding my business when I saw... Your..?"

"My brother." 

"Ah... Yes, I saw your brother. And it seemed strange, he was out of it all, he seemed to be in his own world. Then I saw him walking towards the road, and... I just knew what he was going to do. Especially when he smiled as the light turned green... I don't know what came over me, but I ran over and grabbed him back onto the streets. He was too far out, though, and the car that was trying to avoid him hit another while swerving away. Thankfully he wasn't hurt, I think, but he fell unconscious so I brought him here."

"I see, thank you for saving my brother." The man smiled happily, and Heechul noticed Hankyung tugging on his sleeve, and smiled. He didn't know why, but Heechul felt strangely attracted to him.

"Hyung... What did he say?" Hankyung asked, impatient. Heechul let out a silent giggle, thankful that no one could hear him for once. Heechul watched as the man translated for his brother, who listened intently and nodded in understanding.

"AH I see... Hyung ask his name." Hankyung smiled. 

"Kim Heechul." Heechul quickly scribbled on his notepad.

"His name is Heechul, kim Heechul." 

"Ah, I see. Hey Heechul? Can you hear me? I think Heechul is a nice name." Hankyung smiled, and Heechul worked to control the blush appearing on his face.

"Who are you?" Heechul scrawled again, eager to bring attention away from his face.

"Thank god he can't see me."

"I'm zhou mi. And he is my younger brother, Hankyung." Zhou Mi introduced with a smile.

"Zhou mi? Isn't that a Chinese name? Then is Hankyung Chinese?" Heechul scribbled, confused.

"Yes, it's chinese. And yes, we both are. Hankyung is his korean name, his Chinese name Is Hangeng." Zhou mi explained patiently as Heechul nodded in response.

"I see. I'm sorry for making you translate like this... I wish I could speak." Heechul sighed and he heard zhou mi chuckle and he looked up at the older in confusion.

"I don't mind, really. It makes me happy to be able to help out." Zhou mi smiled infectiously, and Heechul soon felt a smile surface on his lips.

"Great. Can you please help me tell your brother not to do it ever again?" Heechul scribbled as he pushed the pad into zhou Mi's hands. Zhou Mi read it, confused but translated anyway.

"I see... Hyung-ah I'm very thankful to him, can you help me say I won't? And I want to know... How he could tell I wanted to take my own life." Hankyung whispered slowly.

Heechul stared at the words scrawled down in pencil and he stared for a moment, formulating a response in his head. Finally, he picked the pencil up with hesitation and began writing.

"I... He's cursed, isn't he?"

"Yes he is... Why?"

"I'm cursed too... According to my mother I was cursed by a guy named... Cho Kyuhyun? And--" Heechul was writing halfway when he was interrupted by the sound of zhou mi gasping. He jerked his head up to look at the older, a mix of confusion and slight concern apparent on his face.

"My... My brother... He was cursed by Kyuhyun too." Zhou mi breathed, evidently in shock. Heechul's eyes widened in understanding as he glanced at Hankyung, who'd seemed to have frozen too.

"I... He... Could it be... Him?" Hankyung thought as he gasped.  


Ah this chapter is bad isn't it :P anyway Heechul was the one who saved Hangeng, and if you're wondering what Hangeng meant by that last sentence, it's cause he remembers the child he was cursed with ^__^

please comment/subscribe ^__^ <3