The curse

Cursed love

"YAH KIM HEECHUL GET BACK HERE!!" 

The words fell on deaf ears as the 8-year old boy giggled evilly, running away from his parents as he headed into the woods. He'd always been one to be curious about the world around him, and he wasn't gonna let anyone stop him -- not even his parents. The young boy maneuvered skillfully through the forest, careful not to collide with any of the trees which were much much taller than him. He might be young, but he wasn't stupid. And he certainly wasn't going to put his beloved face in any form of danger. He shuddered at the thought of getting a scar.

Finally, after 10 minutes of running the young boy collapsed onto the forest floor, breathing heavily as he stared at the blue sky, making patterns out of the fluffy white clouds that flew past. He had always hated to be enclosed in that tiny room of his -- with so much nature right at his doorstep, who could blame him? He closed his eyes as a small smile made it's way onto his face as he listened to the birds chirp in the distance. He felt free here, and he liked that fact.

It wasn't until he heard the ruffling of leaves behind him that he had gotten up from his position. The young boy got up slowly, on his guard. If it were his parents, he'd be dead. Then again, he'd probably be able to get them to forgive him anyways. He'd always had a way with words. Heechul smirked as he turned around slowly.

"I'm telling you guys, just let me come out and play. You can't just expect me to---" heechul froze as he took in the figure in front of him. He was pretty sure the "all black" attire wasn't just a joke. This guy looked evil. Very, very evil. He heard a small voice inside his head telling him to run for it, but for some reason, he couldn't move. And it wasn't just out of fear -- his legs were literally stuck to the ground.

"I---I... Who... Who are you..." Heechul managed to utter out after a few moments of pure deadly silence. He gulped as he saw the figure smirk and move forward. Heechul knew he was failing at his "I'm not afraid of you" act, and he hated himself for that.

"Come on, heechul! You're Kim Heechul! Kim Heechul doesn't fear anyone!!" Heechul thought to himself as he tried to even out his breathing, but the figure continuously moving forward wasn't exactly helping him very much. At this moment, even the crunching of the dead leaves beneath the stranger's feet sounded sinister. 

Suddenly, the figure stopped moving as he looked straight into heechul's eyes, sending a massive amount of fear through the younger's body. He knew he was scaring the boy, and he smirked in satisfaction.

"W-what do you want..." Heechul managed to choke out as he maintained eye contact with the stranger.

"This kid is strong... A little too strong for my liking..." 

"Do you have any idea who I am, kid?" The stranger asked, an obvious hint of distaste in his voice as he addressed heechul, who scowled at being called a kid. He hated being seen as a useless stupid child who could do nothing right. He knew he was better than that.

"I would suggest you keep your mouth shut about what I call you." The stranger continued dangerously as he glared at heechul, watching in satisfaction as the young boy cringed and fell silent. 

"Now answer my question. Do you or do you not know who I am?"

"I--I have no idea who you are, and... And I don't... Want to know." Heechul said, putting on a brave front as he tried to uphold his image, though all that was crushed the moment the stranger chuckled and looked him dead in the eyes.

"You've done something very wrong, child. You don't insult me, especially if you know who I am." 

"Who are you even?" Heechul spat, fear now overcome by the anger he felt at being called a child. He wasn't exactly happy that the stranger had the "I'm above you" attitude either.

"Cho." Heechul frowned. He knew something was wrong, he just couldn't place what.


"Kyu." The stranger continued, the smirk on his face growing wider with each word.


"Hyun."

Heechul's eyes grew wide at the mention of the name, those three words repeating themselves in his brain. Cho... Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun? He was really dead now. Cho kyuhyun was well known. Very well known in fact.

And it wasn't because he was a saint.

It was because he was the exact opposite.

Heechul gulped as tears threatened to fall from his large feline eyes. He remembered all the tales of what happened to those who encountered said man and wondered what would happen to him. He shuddered at the thought. If those people did nothing wrong and got killed, what would happen to him, who'd insulted the man?

"Scared now aren't you? You'll regret ever saying those things to me." Kyuhyun whispered dangerously as he stepped closer, reaching his hands out to finish heechul off...

When suddenly he heard a gasp.

Kyuhyun stopped, turning around to find the source of the sound. He smirked as he saw a head of black hair emerge from behind a small bush, accompanied by a pair of frightened eyes that grew even wider as they met kyuhyun's.

"Get out of there, boy." Kyuhyun ordered. Seeing no movement, kyuhyun rolled his eyes and with a snap of his fingers, the young boy was roughly carried from behind the bush, landing at kyuhyun's feet. The boy whimpered as heechul watched on, feeling sorry for the poor boy.

"P-please let me go..." The young boy pleaded as kyuhyun just cackled. If it were anyone else, kyuhyun would have done things differently. If he was in a good mood, he'd simply let them go with a... harsh warning; if he was in a bad mood, he'd simply finish them of. But this was different.

"It's gonna be fun..."

"Y-yah... He did nothing wrong. Let him go." Heechul suddenly spoke up, regretting his words almost immediately. Kyuhyun turned to him, a mix of amusement and scorn in his eyes.

"I can't believe it, you guys are only 8, and your fate is already that strong." Kyuhyun mumbled sarcastically as he smirked once more.

"These children... Fated to be together. I guess it's fate they met me too. They'll see, one day they'll thank me for making their lives so much more... Interesting." Kyuhyun thought to himself as he turned to both boys.

"You talk too much. How'd you feel without that pretty voice of yours? Pain? Hurt? Sadness? Well... I'm gonna be nice and help you find out." Kyuhyun cackled as he watched heechul gulp, squirming as all that came out of his lips were cracked noises.

"And you. You've seen too much. You'll now live in a world of darkness." Kyuhyun smirked as hankyung felt himself slipping into darkness as he collapsed next to the already sleeping heechul.

"Have fun, dears." Kyuhyun said as he turned, an evil glint in his eyes as he left the two cursed lovers.


Totally random fic idea I thought of at 2.25 AM two nights ago. Well hope you liked it ^__^ hehe it's a different writing style from my previous fics, I think this won't be too fluffy hehe compared to my other fics cause they were pure fluff XD but yes thanks for reading ^__^

please comment and subscribe ^__^ <3 thanks ^___^