Kyu... Hyun?

Cursed love

Heechul woke up to the sound of someone knocking on his door. He sat up, rubbing his eyes, watching as his mother came in, holding a bowl of soup in her hands. Heechul folded his arms across his chest, upset that she'd entered without permission. He watched on as she placed the soup on his bedside table and turned to the angry 8-year old child.

"I told you not to venture into the woods. Now see what happened?" She spoke softly, her voice almost a whisper. Her voice held no hint of anger, and heechul was shocked for a moment. He'd thought that she would never forgive him for his actions. After all, he'd been warned time and again not to ever go into the woods. Of course, he'd promised everytime.

And he broke it everytime.

He looked around frantically, searching for something to express his feelings. Finally, he found a notebook and a pen.

"What happened? I can't remember. It's all fuzzy in my mind." Heechul scribbled quickly as he passed the paper to his mother, who sighed.

"You met kyuhyun."

"Kyuhyun? Who's kyuhyun?"

"... Don't you remember him?" His mother questioned, confused as heechul stared back at her innocently with his large round eyes. He couldn't remember anything. And he certainly had no idea who this kyuhyun guy was.

"Wait... Heechul, do you remember what happened yesterday?" His mother asked again, worried as heechul cocked his head, deep in thought.

"I remember running into the woods... And waking up here." Heechul wrote again as he passed the paper to his mother.

"So you remember nothing..." His mother commented breathily. She was jolted from her thoughts when she felt a tug on her sleeve as heechul pushed another piece of paper into her hands.

"How'd I get here? I don't remember leaving the woods."

"As you said, you ran away into the forest. And since you didn't come back even at night, we set off to find you." Heechul nodded, listening intently as he silently willed his mother to go on.

"And so we searched and searched until we found you, lying unconscious in the middle of the woods. So we brought you back, and here you are now."

"If that's all... Then why did you say I met... Kyu... Hyung?"

"Kyuhyun. Cho kyuhyun." His mother corrected, distaste coating her words as she glared at the floor. She was angry, but she couldn't blame her child-- he didn't remember anything, it wasn't his fault he'd called him... Hyung. And she knew it wasn't intentional, but she clenched her fists anyway. Heechul was shocked at his mother's outburst, and he hugged her to calm her down. He'd always hated it when people got angry, especially when they kept silent like his mother did now.

"I'm fine." His mother smiled tightly as heechul finally let go, forcing a smile too. He wasn't stupid, he knew his mother wasn't fine like she said.

"Why? What did he do?"

"He cursed you."

"C-cursed me? With what?"

"He cursed you and took away your voice."

"My... Voice?" Heechul turned as he stared into his mother's eyes once again, his dark brown orbs staring straight ahead. His mother nodded and he furrowed his brows.

"You mean to say... I could talk?"

His mother gasped as she read the note while heechul simply watched on, confused. He couldn't imagine himself talking, his silence seemed so natural.

"Chul-ah..."


"You... Can't remember?"


Ah heechul XD anyway second chap is up ^__^

please comment and subscribe ^__^ <3