Kim Heechul

Cursed love

~ this will be part one of double update ^__^ ~


 

"You stupid, useless ." Heechul sighed as he heard those words yet again. The now 18-year old boy had grown so used to theses kinds of insults that he'd grown somewhat immune to them. Somewhat, but not fully.

Ever since he had been cursed, He'd immediately become the target of all the bullies, just because he was different. It was then that heechul realized what a vicious world he lived in, as well as how "true" his friends were. Turns out, none of them were.

"Why? Can't talk back? Go on, why don't you?" Shindong asked again, sarcasm obvious in his tone of voice. Heechul narrowed his eyes, yet still not losing control of himself. 

"He wants you to flare up, don't give him what he wants."

"Oh right, you can't." Kangin sneered beside him as heechul glared at the younger. 

"Woah... Chill out, hyung. You're scaring me." Kangin continued, feigning fear as he stepped away from heechul. Heechul clenched his fist.

"Oh, shut up idiot. You used to be my friend." Heechul recalled, remembering when Kangin had been his most trustworthy companion. Yet look what's happening now.

"Yeah, don't scare us, hyung." Shindong snorted, a smirk creeping up his face. Heechul rolled his eyes.

"Oh please, that smirk was such a fail. If only I could talk, you'd have died by now." 

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me, freak. You don't even deserve to be alive." Shindong growled.

By now, Heechul's nails were already digging into his skin as he tried his best to maintain his self-control.

"You better not push it, Shindong... You know how I am when I get mad."

"Your parents don't even deserve a useless like you."

That's it. That was Heechul's breaking point. 

"YAH! I CAN STAND BEING CALLED A MUTE. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT BUT YOU DO NOT MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IM UNWANTED, BECAUSE I AM NOT. YOU GUYS TRY LIVING EVEN ONE SECOND OF MY LIFE, AND LETS SEE HOW WELL YOU DEAL WITH IT." Heechul mouthed, raging as tears fell from his eyes. No sound came out, only actions. Heechul knew he looked stupid, and he hated it. Kim Heechul never looked stupid. Not until now.

"I'm sorry? Couldn't hear you, mute." Shindong said, pretending to be straining his ears.

"I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF YOU CAN HEAR ME OR NOT." Heechul seethed.

"AWW don't cry, hyung." Kangin said, pretending to wipe off Heechul's tears as the latter just swatted his hand away from his face. Unfortunately, kangin's fingers were already on his face and it left a bright red mark across heechul's face as more tears fell.

"Yeah, you're being such a huge crybaby." Shindong sneered once more as Heechul glared at him.

"Oh how I'd like to punch that stupid annoying face of yours..." 

Heechul was so out of it his mind didn't even register the pain that shot through his abdomen until seconds later and he fell to the ground, writhing in pain.

"So I see you aren't just a mute... You're slow and dim-witted too." Kangin smirked as he landed another blow in the exact same spot he'd previously hit Heechul in, laughing as he watched the elder cringe in pain before heading off with Shindong.

"Have fun, loser." 

Heechul glared at the two as he slowly made his way up, trying to ignore the pain that shot through his stomach everytime he accidentally placed pressure on the wound. After 10 minutes of trying, he'd finally succeeded and he dragged his wounded body to the washroom, locking the door after him.

He stood in front of the sink, gripping onto the marble so hard his knuckles turned white for support as he gently removed his shirt, careful not to brush on the wound.

"This is going to bruise... Stupid idiots." Heechul cursed as he looked at the purplish-black wound that had already started forming on his abdomen. He slowly traced the scars littering his frail frame as he hissed from the pain.

As his fingers grazed each wound, memories came flashing back to him as he cringed, recalling the first time he'd gotten bullied. It had involved a cup of boiling water and a small knife, and Heechul let out a silent yell as he recalled the cold piece of metal against his skin, contrasting with the burning sensation he felt somewhere else.

He traced another wound on his shoulder as he recalled the second time he was bullied.

The fifth.

The sixth.

The eight.

His eyes opened again as he stared at his fresh wound. Was this the tenth? The thirtieth? Heechul didn't know. He didn't want to know. 

Heechul stared at his reflection.

"What happened to you, Heechul? Weren't you always the sharp-tongued one? Weren't you always the fiery diva that got your way? Weren't you? Weren't you always the best? So why? Why did this all happen to you just because you lost your voice?"

"WHY ARE YOU SO WEAK?!"

Unable to take the pain attacking his mind anymore, the 18-year old ran into a cubicle, shaking as he leaned against the wall.

"WHY ME?!" He wondered as he slowly slid down the wall, ignoring the pain from the wounds scattered all over his back. He could feel one of them re-opening and bleeding, but he didn't care. The little sting it caused couldn't match up to the pain he was feeling right now.

"What did I ever do to them? WHY?!"

"I was never unliked! Wasn't I always the one they looked up to?!"

Countless thoughts ran through heechul's broken mind, and he finally broke down, no longer caring about being a crybaby. His fist slammed into the wall in front of him, and he didn't even notice the pain, nor the Crimson red blood that trickled slowly down his skin.

"Why me?"

Slowly, his anger took over him, and he furiously wiped away his tears.

"Why ME?"

"WHY ME?!"

"WHY ME, CHO KYUHYUN? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? DO I DESERVE THIS?! YOU TOOK AWAY MY VOICE, MY EVERYTHING! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY, I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT."

"But you did, Heechul. You insulted me." A voice cackled darkly in the distance, though the broken Heechul didn't hear it.

"And no... It isn't that easy to get revenge, kim Heechul." The voice repeated. And this time, Heechul heard it.


Ah I actually had this out a long time ago hehe but hope you enjoy it it's quite... Depressing >___< 

Please comment and subscribe ^__^