two.

the servant i fell for.

From the kitchen to the different rooms which were used as recreational rooms, they ventured. Jackson doubts that anyone would be using those equipments or facilities. Maybe it's just a way for Mark to fill up the empty gap in his heart. He did notice something common that all the rooms shared -- they bore things that only served a person at a time. One pool table but with only a stick, a huge tv screen with tons of gaming dvd's stacked mesilly at the side but only one remote control. Maybe Mark really is a loner after all, but it's no reason for him to kidnap anyone.

"So ... Tell me about yourself." Jackson admired every bit of the room.

"Well, I'm Choi Youngjae and I kinda love to sing." Youngjae chirped.

"Why and how did you end up here in the first place?" Jackson asked.

"Well, long story. You see, my parents went abroad for some business thing. I was left alone here in Seoul with some money that they've left me. I work as a cook in my friends small cafe and oddly enough, Mark was always seen there at exactly 6pm sharp, always taking an order of his daily Latte Macchiato and if maybe a little Cheesecake if he felt better than usual. Basically, he was amazed at my cooking and stuff so he took me in to cook at his mansion." Youngjae said as he sat down on the soft and luxurious sofa. He patted the sofa, signalling Jackson to sit beside him and that was exactly what Jackson did.

"So you agreed straight away?" Jackson was intrigued and eager to know more.

"Of course not. I mean, a rich man suddenly taking you in to cook for him at his MANSION? I denied but he was willing to let me live with him and he'd pay me so I thought ... why not?" Youngjae sighed.

"What DO you do since you live with him?" Curiosity was killing Jackson.

"You know. Cook for him. I was like his servant, though not to such an extent. I didn't really have to clean rooms and wash the toilets but serving food on his plate everyday isn't easy you know, especially if he craves for something different everytime. That's pretty much it. Nothing intimate." He chortled. 

As if on queue, Youngjae looked up at the clock, realizing they've spent a good 3 hours walking around the facility and talking. The clock striked 7 p.m. 

"You'd better go back up now. He's going to knock on that door any minute and he would be displeased seeing you out." Youngjae pulled Jackson off the couch and led him back to the room.

Jackson heaved a sigh and plopped to the ground once he entered the room which apparently had the aura of melancholy. He picked up the rope and handed it to Youngjae.

"So I guess it's time for me to be tied up again, huh?" Jackson pushed both of his arms towards Youngjae, ready to be tied up again.

"No, you idiot! It was specifically Mark's commands to untie you. I'm not sure what else he's going to do though but for all I know, he's not that merciless," Youngjae tittered.

Then the sound of knocking could be heard. That's probably the Mark but Jackson couldn't care less. He wanted to go home so badly. He felt his stomach being twisted into knots and his eyes were ready to cry a river. Nothing could beat his homesick emotions. This was the last thing he'd think he'd go through in life. 

Youngjae rushed to the front door, opening it and greeting Mark like a usual friend. Jackson took a peek from the room he was in, Mark didn't seem to be happy. I mean, since when was Mark ever happy? He saw Mark talking to Youngjae a little before walking out of his sight. Jackson crawled to the nearest corner of the room and hugged his knees close to his body. He wasn't scared, he wasn't totally depressed. His head was spinning. All of this felt surreal to him. I mean, who would kidnap someone else's son in broad daylight, threaten the father for money and then acted like nothing happened? His head was filled with different possibilites of what could happen, even those barely possible ones. For one, he knew he was definitely going to be tortured by that crappy excuse of a "Master" and second, it would take an eternity for his father to actually make a big effort and save him. "Save" didn't seem like the right word, maybe "bring him back home" is much more appropriate. After all, in fairytales, if not the prince, dads always save their princesses but he realized something, this isn't a fairytale and he isn't a prince of any sort to anyone. In no time, his cheeks were wet and damp as he closed his eyes, falling deep.

***

He felt a little uncomfortable, as though someone was poking his sides. Then again, and again and soon it had bothered him so much so that he woke up, screaming at the latters' face with his eyes closed, "All I want is to freaking sleep!" and he fell asleep again.

***

Jackson was tossing and turning. The platform felt so comfortable that he had rolled all the way to the edge and fell.

"Ouch. Wh-Where..?" Jackson slowly got up, rubbing his head and struggling to open his eyes due to the bright light emitting from the lamp in the room.

"Feel better?" Mark said as he flipped the pages of his magazine.

"What are you doing here?! Why am I here?!" Jackson pointed a finger at him, and yes, he was trying really hard to be rude.

"You feel asleep on the floor so I thought I'd bring you up here. Why? This bed isn't comfortable enough for you?" Mark looked so calm, leaning his back towards the bed frame and his legs outstretched on the mattress.

"Maybe you're still too groggy after sleep to absorb what's going on," Mark placed his magazine at the side table and went to the door, peeking his head out and shouting, "Choi! Some coffee for Jackson! Make it quick!" and as usual, an "okay" was the only response.

Jackson blinked his eyes and took some time to adjust to the environment. The bed was a queen-sized bed, definitely too big for someone sleeping alone. In no time at all, Youngjae was up with the coffee. He placed the tray with the coffee on it on the table just beside and asked, "Anything else, sir?" clearly emphasizing on the 'Sir'.

"Nothing. You can go back doing whatever you were doing." Mark scoffed.

Youngjae rolled his eyes and exited the room. Mark was about to pick the coffee up to pass it to Jackson but Jackson's fast reflexes caught him off-guard. Before he could even turn, Jackson was at the table, drinking the coffee.

"In case you didn't know, I can do things by myself." Jackson sipped on his coffee.

Jackson could feel Mark's eye boring into his skull even though he isn't facing Mark at all. He shifted uncomfortably and wanted so badly to run out of the room but where would he hide? It's kind of a stupid idea to run away from someone who meant not harm for now. He rubbed the back of his neck and let out an 'ahh' which indicated that the coffee pleased him. 

"Come here, Jackson." Mark said, patting the empty space of the bed beside him.