♡ Namjoon

Bangtan Café 。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  wolf 2.0。    CHAPTER five...      All breath left her as she heard the heavy breathing get closer, closing her eyes and pushing herself closer to the back wall. She was silently praying that he wouldn’t harm her although deep down she knew that he wouldn’t be able to control himself. A soft whimper left her lips as the blood red eyes looked straight at her as if they were staring into her soul, her heart beat increasing as a snarl echoed of the wood walls.

“N-namjoon…” Yuri’s voice was just above a whisper as she heard the clawing at the door. She could hear the wood on the door being torn apart as he clawed through it, trying to get to her. Yuri’s hands travelled around her, hoping to find something she could use to defend herself when need be. She felt something cold and hard against her hand, her fingers sliding over it, gasping when she moved her hand away realizing it was a gun. Her heart dropped as she wrapped her fingers around it, the snarling becoming louder as a hole began to form in the door.

A soft whimper escaped her lips as she curled around her fingers around the gun, lifting it in front of her and getting ready to pull the trigger, hoping that she wouldn’t need to although she knew that if she wanted a chance to stay alive she would have to. Her eyes locked with his blood red ones he backed away, never breaking the contact, not even as he charged towards her.

A scream escaping her, everything happened too fast for her t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter