♥ V

Bangtan Café 。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  love is in the air。    CHAPTER three...tumblr request      He saw her every day in the dance studio, spending hours in there perfecting her rapping skills and dancing skills. He did his best to remain hidden as he watched in on her although on more than one occasion that did become difficult as she had caught him.

His one and only Yoona…Well not quite his, which was the only problem that he faced. Kim Taehyung had no idea how he was supposed to confess his growing love and admiration for the beautiful girl.

A sigh escaped his lips as he passed the dance studio, his eyes locking with hers as he passes by. The most beautiful smile he had ever seen spreading her across her face as she bows slightly at him, earning her a wave from him. Smiling softly Taehyung continued back to Bangtan’s studio when he heard a voice call for him.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Are you ignoring me?" He stopped in his tracks, turning around slowly to see Yoona running towards him, his eyes roaming up and down her body. "Oh, Yoona." He bowed slightly in greeting before looking back up at you, smiling gently. "I didn’t hear you calling for me."

Laughing softly she narrowed her eyes slightly at him. “Or maybe you did and just wanted to ignore me.” She poked his cheek playfully, before shrugging. “But anyway I need your help with something. I hope you don’t mind?”

He stood there shocked; she was asking him for help. But what would she need help with seeing as she was perfect in every single area. He let out a grunt of pain when he felt something hit his shin, looking down as he watched her step back slightly, a not so innocent expression upon her face.

"I’m sorry about that…So are you going to help me or just stand there like a stunned mullet Taehyung?"

"Y-yeah sure, I can help you out." He nodded slightly as he followed her back to the studio, his eyes never leaving her as they walked. "What was it you need help with anyway?"

Following her inside he watched as she stretched quickly before facing him. “I need to work on this dance routine for my upcoming album but as you can see Jae isn’t here at the moment.” Taehyung’s eyes narrowed slightly at the mention of his name. Jae was one of the head dancers on Yoona’s team and they often practiced together, making Taehyung question if they were together or not.

Taehyung instructed her to show him the dance routine first b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter