♡ Namjoon

Bangtan Café 。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  wolf 1.0。    CHAPTER FOUR...      He sighs softly as he cupped her face with his hands, his eyes scanning her face as he tries his best to remain calm .

"Yuri…Please, I beg of you. You can’t be here tonight." He sighed softly, resting his forehead against hers, kissing the tip of her nose gently. How he to convince her that tonight of all nights was the most dangerous for the both of them.

A heavy sigh escapes her lips as her eyes narrow slightly. “I’ve seen you change before Namjoon, keep that in mind will you.” Her arms wrapped around his neck he heard him chuckle softly.

“You really are stubborn Yuri, but I also vowed that I would never hurt you and tonight….” Shaking his head he pulls away from her slightly, resting his hands on the wall beside her.

“It’s a Red Moon tonight, the most dangerous night for my kind…If you stay here tonight I have no clue what will happen.”

“And if I leave now I’m just going to get ripped to shreds walking through the woods!” A smirk gracing her lips as she moved her hands to his chest and pushed him away slightly. He knew that she was right as he looked at the clock on the wall. It would be more dangerous out there than it would be if she stayed with him.

“I know that but what if I’m the one that ends up rip…” He was cut off by her lips on his, a warm and calming kiss shared between the two.

“But you won’t…You won’t hurt me.” She replied as she pulled away fr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter