♥ Namjoon

Bangtan Café 。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  cafe。    CHAPTER two...tumblr request      Namjoon had seen her sitting there every day for the past week. He had no idea what her name was but he knew that every day at exactly 12:05 pm she would be sitting at a table in the corner of the cafe. Sitting all alone, sipping at her coffee and taking small bites from her muffin as she looked out the window, watching the people pass by.

Namjoon took in a deep breath as he noticed her sitting in her usual spot, pushing open the door, hearing the jingle of the bell. His eyes scanned the room, noticing how her eyes look up at, focusing on him for a couple of seconds before looking back out the window, a gentle smile making its way on her face. He was hoping deep down that that smile was meant for him, until he got the courage to speak to her he could only hope.

He made his way to counter, ordering a coffee before sitting at the table just behind hers, noticing how her head turns slightly to look at him, nodding slightly before looking back at the window. It was amazing how something so simple could make his heart beat increase, he was sure she would be able to hear his heart beating.

A waitress came over handing Namjoon his drink, bending down and whispering to him. “Still haven’t asked her?”

"I have no idea how…"

The waitress shook her head, before petting his gently. “This shy Namjoon isn’t the one that I know.” With a smile she bowed before heading back to do her work, leaving Namjoon to figure out how he was going to ask the girl in front of him on a date.

He wasn’t like this, he was usually confident when it came to approaching people, even if it was someone who he had feelings for.

Namjoon was in his own little world as he sipped at his drink when he heard the door bell ring, his head shooting up right away as he notices the girl walking away. A slap to the back of his head makes him turn around seeing the waitress holding out a phone.

“Yah! She left her phone; I think it might be fate.” Taking the phone Namjoon ran out of the café, his eyes searching the area around him, hoping that he would find her. A tap on his shoulder made him turn around, his eyes widening as the girl he was planning on looking for was standing right before him.

She bowed slightly before looking down and playing her fingers, a small smile on her cheeks as she cleared . Namjoon could have sworn he stopped breathing for a couple of minutes, his eyes catching every little thing that she did.

“I believe this is yours…” Namjoon held out the phone for her, hoping to ma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter