♥ Suga

Bangtan Café 。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  scared。    CHAPTER ONE...tumblr request      Mina had no idea why she was nervous so much, you would think that having an idol boyfriend she would be used to him being away from her for quite a while due to concerts. But not this time, this time it was different.

Maybe it was the fact that only a few days prior to the concert her house had been broken into and not wanting to make Suga worry about her she of course didn’t tell him. The constant tapping of tree branches on the apartment window didn’t help ease her nervousness, only making her more on edge. Her eyes constantly switching from the movie she was watching to the clock that was hanging on the wall.

Hearing a her phone notification alarm she sat up, reaching for her phone that lay on the coffee table, Mina let out a low groan. Closing her eyes as her hand takes the phone, willing for the message to be from Suga, telling her that because of extreme circumstances the concert had been cancelled. As soon as she had the thought Mina couldn’t but mentally face palming herself for coming up with such absurd idea. Of course something like that wouldn’t happen.

Turning her phone, she read the message with a small smile on her face.

[yoongi] Remember I love you. ❤

She nodded at the phone slightly before typing back a quick reply, telling him she loves him as well. Looking at the clock for what could have only been the thousandth time her eyes narrowed, willing for time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter