Moron Mixup

Moron Trap

I spun her around , getting fullview of her face. I knew it was her. Now its really sometime for answers. She continued to stare at me in her befuddled state. 

"Hello , Moron. Would you care to explain your prescence at such a place unsuitable for your age?" I asked in an authoritative voice.

She frowned , and her eyebrows creased and she shook her head , as if i was speaking a foreign language.

I tapped my foot impatiently waiting for a reply.

"Er.. i don't really know where this is coming from but who are you and .. sorry. I don't get what you mean about me being of an unsuitable age..?" She spoke in a slow unsure manner.

I scoffed before continuing , " what makes you think i'm such a good person to lie to huh? I'm no moron like you. Or should i say moron actor." I sneered at her.

"I think you really got the wrong person ..? I've been here for sometime now , even the bartender knows me. I'm Jiyeon. I think you're really drunk so i'll just leave you...now." she spoke as she slowly retreated from me. 

Unless i'm hallucinating? Nono . Once is fine but definitely not twice. Oh yes, even if it's not the moron , i'm pretty sure it's the same lady that helped me yesterday. 

"Hey , wait up. Do you remember me from yesterday? You brought me to a hotel when i passed out. I want to repay the favor. A drink on me perhaps? " i held her back. I'm still pretty hesitant to be honest , but it would be best not to offend a stranger if she was not the moron. 

"Yes i do remember you, but i didn't say anything because you were acting kind of weird." Jiyeon continued as we proceeded to the bar counter.

I nodded in understanding. "My apologies , i was kind of rash because you really resembled someone i know. " 

"Hm? And who may that be ? Somebody as beautiful as me. Well now thats rare. " Jiyeon signalled to the bartender as she told me. 

I laughed a little. "A little confident i see ? She's the same age as me , my best buddy's cousin who came here for the holidays. Sixteen by the way, you?" 

Jiyeon wagged a little finger at me , " never ask a woman for her age"  she picked up her drink and gave it a sip.  

And it went on like that for maybe an hour or so, and Jiyeon was really crazy , sharing about funny club happenings and so on. However she refused to divulge any personal information , and when i asked for her number , i was rejected. It was time for Jiyeon to go then. 

"See you around ? " i said hopefully. 

She smiled , showing her neat pearly whites , before giving me a sign and stalking out of the club. She's really nice company , and after that hour of chatting , i was slightly convinced that maybe it was just an imagination on my part afterall. They were worlds apart, how could they be the same person? She's really beautiful anyway. I blushed at that thought . Oh well, it's time to head back.

Next morning

I was a Suho's house again, it was really boring , and i had nothing to do. Suho was reading a marvel comic , well maybe not. He's now fast asleep on the couch , in the early morning. I rolled my eyes. He's never tired of sleeping. Typical rich man.

I scanned the room, hoping to look for something else to entertain me. I spotted moron again with the toycars this time , something different. An image of Jiyeon flashed across my mind again , and i pinched myself , trying to get her off my mind. To think about it, since they resemble each other , moron would look pretty beautiful if she tried as well. 

I walked over to moron, and picked up the spare controller on her side. She looked up at me , looking hazy as usual. "I want to play with you. Can i? " i smiled and asked her for permission.

Her jaw dropped and she stared at me blankly . " The totalitarian government is asking me for permission!! Kyle did you hear that ?" She spoke to the toycar.

Yep. She's not Jiyeon. Can never be. And never will be. 

I huffed in annoyance and sat down beside her anyway. I toyed with the controller , and played with her awhile. It was getting kind of mundane after awhile. 

"Hey; i saw your doppelganger yesterday " i told moron.

She didn't answer me , but i continued anyway.

"She was a lot more interesting , fun and absolutely attractive. " i wondered out loud to myself dreamily. Moron continued to ignore me and i was getting irritated , with no one replying me. 

"Unlike you , moron" i gave her a sardonic grin. 

She ignored me again , and i groaned and got up in frustration.

I miss Jiyeon. I think i'll look for her again today.