Moron's table manners

Moron Trap

I grudgingly dragged myself throughout the journey here. I took a side glance at the annoying moron before wondering why i even agreed to Suho's pleading to come to his house to chill instead. 

"You know how my house has everything right ? Come on..  i'll get Aunt Tina to prepare your favourite dishes. She adores you. She'll gladly make them for you. " i remembered Suho earlier on.

Yep. I was totally bribed to come to Suho's humble abode. A humble abode indeed. It was an extravagant palace! Well maybe i am exaggerating. Suho lives in a sort of mansion. Its not comparable to those you see on the television, but definitely one. Its located on a stretch of terrace houses , except that Suho's grandfather bought four of them , and joined them together. It had a small driveway and a little pickup point at the door of the mansion. A statue of Cupid was poised with grandeur in the center of the fountain, middle of the roundabout.  A swimming pool was located at the right side of the mansion, a pond on the left . A beautiful gardenbed covered in an array of colours well tended by Suho's mother lay beside the pond. Kois jumped out of the water gracefully before landing back into the water with a little 'plop".  The mansion was contemporary architecture style , glass windows were placed in a rather bizzare fashion around the mansion , giving hints of the interior inside. The outer layer is mainly painted black and the edges of the building was rather rounded. The door was glossywood with a hi-tech fingerprint scanner at the side for a doorcode . I preferred mansions to be Romansque style , and i never understood Suho's grandfathers taste of a more modernized version. 

Well enough of flaunting Suho's wealth , i cringed in disgust when i saw the annoying girl pulling on her plaits. Look at her. Sixteen and she dosen't know how to act like a proper lady. She's twirling her hair , screeching in Suho's ears and hell i don't know how he's still so cheery about it. I grunted and walked out off the room and sauntered down the hallway , as i left him to entertain her. Family portraits lined the wall and as i strolled past some , one really caught my attention. Two children which i presume one was Suho... the other girl ? I gasp a little realizing it might be that wretch. She looked pretty decent as a child. Funny how i never saw this the many times i was here before.

"Hey bro. Time to get lunch. " Suho nudged me as he walked past me , still with clingy moron on him. 

We went down and settled down at the dining table. I closed my eyes and took in the aroma flowing through the room. Aunt Tina is really the best. 

"Here my favourite boys. Especially you baek . " Aunt Tina placed the dishes down on the table while giving me a wink before retreating back into the kitchen. 

"Ha. Told you you won't regret coming here. " suho grinned. 

"Well it would have been better without her. " i pointed at the now mouth full moron. Goodness me... does she know how to eat elegantly ? 

"EXCYSE LSEOOME" taeyeon said in mouthfuls. Bits of food flew around the table. 

"Calm down taeng. " suho patted her. "Don't talk when your mouth is full. Becareful!"

"Thats right moronnn. " i sneered at her. 

"Hey don't be so mean to her . " Suho pouted at me. 

Thankfully , the rest of lunch proceeded without any hell breaking loose. It's just start of the holidays and i really want to enjoy it. Maybe i should just learn to make sure the moron won't affect it. Ah , we'll see. 

Maybe it will be eventful.