Meeting with Moron

Moron Trap

Meeting with Moron

"Come on , we can all have fun together. " Suho pursuaded. 

I groaned and ignored him. Today , we were supposed to go out and have fun , but apparently we couldn't as Suho's cousin , Taeyeon would be coming along as her parents had left her with Suho's family for the time being. I wanted to go to a club , but i was informed that she was a moron. She met with an accident a few years back, and severe brain injury left her to live with the mentality of a ten year old kid.

"No , we can't have fun with a moron. " i repeated myself again.

"Hey you!!!!!!! You called me a moron you you meanie you big fat meanie. SUHO! Do something about it i really don't like him. Must he come with us? " Taeyeon pleaded with Suho.

Geeky hello kitty spectacles , horrible blonde plaits , she dressed as if she was still in old england. Long sleeve collared shirt , tucked into a long checkered scottish looking skirt. Her socks exceeded way beyond her ankles , and almost reached her knees. Well, the only thing i would only give her credit for was her teeth. Her pearly whites shone everytime she spoke. 

I really don't know how i'm going to enjoy my school holidays with Suho when a moron is going to be tagging around him everyday. 

Oh someone. Save me. 

 

Authors note: This is really just a short description , i'll continue to update. I gurantee lots of twists ;) stay tuned!