Time with Moron

Moron Trap

Its been about four days now since the moron was with us and i was at Suho's place playing pool. I think i've adapted a little and got used to the moron's prescence, occasionally playing my satirical sense of humour on her.  Suho was guiding her how to play , and its been at least ten minutes now that she still hasn't got it. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. A moron true to her nature indeed. 

"You got to bend down and position it like that. "Suho explained patiently. Taeyeon kept on playing with the cue stick when Suho's phone buzzed. 

"Yes.. yes. Home. Oh.. now? "Suho sideway glanced at me,looking a little apolegetic. 

He hung up and grinned sheepishly. "Yeah yeah i know. Go rich kid. " i mumbled nonchalantly. 

"But you do know i can't bring her with me right ? "He said as he looked at Taeyeon.

"OH nonono im not staying with her. Alone." I sat upright immediately and glared at him.

"Please?? It's urgent. Club tomorrow night? Oh no i really have to rush now and if you will excuse me... "Suho said as he slowly edged towards the door. Right after that, he quickly ran out and slammed the door shut. I tried to stop him but only got a 'thanks' that he hollered down the hallway.

I groaned. So annoying. I looked at her. She seemed to be in a trance while leaning on the table. 

"Hello....??" I waved my hands infront of her. She broke off from her trance and looked at me. 

"You. Play pool . Whatever. Just don't bother me. " as i finished what i said i went over to the sofa at the other side of the room and settled down in front of the television. I flipped a few channels before deciding on watching a sitcom .

About approximately 2 hours later , i got really bored and turned around , peeking at what the moron was doing. Curiositysparkedin me suddenly , and i wandered about her past. She was holding the cue stick and stoning. 

"Hey where did all the balls go? " i shouted across the room.

"Insideeee . Holessss. " she grinned cheesily at me. 

"Wow. Er .. you did it ? " I squirmed a little in my seat feeling really uncomfortable at the fact that she gave me a smile. 

"What .. happened to you  ? When did you get into the accident? " curiousity was at its peak , and i couldn't contain it. 

Her brown orbs seemed to darken for awhile , and she seemed different. It sort of intimidated me . I gulped . Perhaps it wasn't wise to ask that question. She pouted and began " Daddy said two years ago.. i woke up in a smelly room . Hmmm. Oh well. Do you know where Suho keeps his barbie dolls? " 

I felt relieved at the moment. She's still a moron after all. But what she said made me even more curious. Her reaction just now seemed anamolous , and i was rather baffled. Well. There's always Suho to ask . 

I'm sure things aren't as complicated as i thought. 

Or maybe.