Healing Water

A Wolf and a Nymph

I got up the next morning and made a cold salad for breakfast. I got Yuki up and we ate breakfast together. After I had cleaned this dishes me and Yuki went to the main cave to work on Yuki’s ability.

 

I was able to teach Yuki to create small things like shelves and patterns in the walls. Kai came out later and went into the kitchen. He ate the salad that I had left for him to eat. He cleaned his dishes and came out to see what we were doing.

 

“What are you doing?” Kai asked

 

“Ame was working with me on my ability.” Yuki replied in a happy tone

 

Kai left and teleported away. I worked with Yuki for a couple of more hours. She was a natural at learning her ability. We decided that we were going to take a bath together. I grabbed us a change of clothes and a towel.

 

We got in the water and relaxed. I could see the water take its effects on Yuki. Her hair got lighter and her skin became flawless. I dunked my head under the water and got my hair drenched. when I came back up Yuki was playing with flowers.

 

I turned around to see Kai throwing flowers he had picked into the water. I looked back at Yuki and watched her have a good time. It felt nice to be taking a bath. I heard Kai shuffle away.

 

After we took a bath and got dressed I went to make us something for lunch. While I was getting the ingredients together I saw Kai walk to the bath. I figured he wanted to take a bath. I finished with lunch just in time. Kai was emerging from the bath.

 

His hair was darker and his shoulder completely healed. I noticed that he had a tone chest. I looked at his shoulder and saw that it was scarred. I went back to watching Yuki eat. Yuki finished and went to play with her toys.

 

Kai and I ate in silence. We finished and cleaned the dishes. I went to leave when Kai grabbed my arm and stopped me.

 

“You can’t keep her in the dark forever.” Kai said


Kai left and went to his room. We spent the rest of the day in silence. I knew he was right, but I couldn’t bring myself to break the news to her.