A sudden change

A Wolf and a Nymph

Suho and the other left. They were going to block the any and all entrances into the cave. The only way out was for Kai to teleport us. I sat on the bed while Yuki slept. I went into the room where Kai was resting. He was facing the wall. I noticed that he had teleported his things into the cave.

 

“Take me to my house.” I said

 

“Why?” Kai asked

 

“I need to get some things from there.” I said

 

“Fine.” Kai said

 

We teleported to my house. I grabbed a couple of bags and packed clothes, a couple of pictures, Yuki’s favorite toys, and I packed things that mom had left me. After I finished we went back to the cave. Kai went to his room and I went to the room that Yuki and I shared.

 

I unpacked our things. Yuki woke up some time later. I gave her her favorite toys. She took them and went out to play with them. I went and looked into the other room. I was looking through it and noticed that it was a storage room.

 

It was stock with a variety of food and wood so we could build a fire. I noticed that there was no place to take bathes. I began to look around to see if there was any place to make a bath. I could feel the water flowing behind the wall. I also could sense that the water had a healing property to it.

 

Yuki found me. We searched for the perfect place to put a bath. Yuki was able to create a deep pool behind a wall. There was only way to get in and out. I busted the wall so water could flow down and fill the pool. We stayed there until the pool was filled.

 

“Ame are we ever going to be able to go back to our old life?” Yuki asked me

 

“Of course we are. We just have to stay here for the next three weeks. It’s safe here.” I lied

 

“Ok. I’m hungry.” Yuki said

 

We got up and headed back to the main cave. I went into the storage room and collected some food items to cook. I grabbed a pot and place wood in the fire pit. I was looking for some flint to start a fire. I couldn’t find any.

 

I walked to Kai’s room and could hear him talking to someone. I walked in and notice a tall wolf if big ears. They stopped talking when they noticed me.

    “We need flint to start a fire.” I said

 

    “I can help with starting a fire for now. I was going to leave anyways.” the tall wolf said

 

    “Thank you. But when you leave can you see about getting some flint?” I asked politely

 

    “Of course.” he said

 

    We went to the fire pit and he got a fire going. I guess he had the ability to control fire. The guy went over to Kai and they teleported away. I started to work on getting us some dinner ready. Kai came back and walked into the storage room that was made into a kitchen.

 

    “I heard you lie.” Kai said

 

    “What was I suppose to say?” I asked

 

    “You could of told her the truth.” Kai said.

 

    “She’s 12. She wouldn’t understand.” I said

 

    “You don’t know that.” Kai said

 

    I didn’t say anything after that. I finished dinner and called Yuki. We ate in silence. I cleaned the dishes with water that I got from making a small water fall. I went back to my room and put Yuki to sleep. Kai stayed his room the rest of the night.


    I stayed up that night worrying about what was to come next.