Found

A Wolf and a Nymph

No one questioned me coming along with them after I created the waterfall. We left at first light. I learned the names of all who was coming with us.

 

Kris was the leader, then there was Kai,Sehun, D.O, Tao, and last was Xiumin. I learned that they all had special abilities. Kris could fly, Kai could teleport, D.O had super strength, Tao could stop time, Xiumin could freeze things, and Sehun could control the wind.

 

We walked through the forest looking for any signs of the pack and my sister. We walked till midday. We took a break and had something to eat. Everyone was off talking in their own groups. Kai was talking to Sehun and D.O, Kris was talking to Tao, and Xiumin was sitting by himself.

 

After our break we started walking again. We came across tracks that was left by the pack. We followed them hoping that we were close. We ended up at a cross roads. The guys made a brief discussion and decided that it was best to split up into groups.

 

Kai, Xiumin, and I would follow the path leading to the left, Kris and Tao would got to the right, and D.O and Sehun would continue straight. We went our own ways.

 

Kai and Xiumin were talking about a strategy in case we ran into any pack members. I  walked behind them a little. I was worrying about my little sister. I kept remembering how my parents were killed by wolves.

 

Yuki and I were the last nymphs. Kai and Xiumin stopped walking. I almost ran into Kai. I frowned at him.

 

“I smell wolves close by.” Xiumin said

 

“I will check it out.” Kai said.

 

Kai teleported and left me and Xiumin alone. I was worried that they had my sister and that they had hurt her. We stood there for an hour before Kai returned. He came back with deep gashes on his left shoulder.

 

Xiumin and I caught him. We held him up. I didn’t see my little sister until she appeared from behind Kai.

 

“Big sis!!” Yuki called and ran to hug me.

 

I hugged her back. We needed to leave before the other wolves found us. Kai had just enough energy left to teleport us back to the cave. I landed on the hard ground of the cave. The others that were there came and ran towards us.

 

“Luhan inform the others that Kai and Xiumin are back.” Suho shouted.

 

“We need to get you guys to the secret cave so you’ll be safe. Including you Kai.” Suho said

 

“What is going on?” I asked

 

“I’ll explain once you three are safe.” Suho said

 

I grabbed Yuki in my arms. Together we followed Suho we was carrying Kai. Suho motioned towards a guy to follow us. He had a far away look in his eyes. We went through a series of tunnels. They led to another inner cave. That cave had three smaller caves in it.

 

Suho went into one of the caves and laid Kai down on the bed. The other guy held his hands over Kai’s wounds. Suho motioned for us to come with him. We left and went into another one of the caves.

 

“We received a letter from the Dark pack. It said that they were going to war with us because we took your sister from them. We were wrong about their intentions. They want to marry her to the alpha’s son on the blood moon.” Suho explained.

 

“Why do they want to marry my sister off like that?” I asked

 

“A wolf-nymph hybrid is the strongest creature out there. It was once common to seehybrids like that. But they one day turned against us and killed many. It took wolves and nymphs fighting together to killed them. Many were lost in that war.” Suho said

 

“The last of my kin.” I whispered


“Yes all the nymphs were killed. There were only three surviving wolves that walked away from that war. I was one, Kris was one, and Luhan was one. Everyone here lost someone important to them in that war.” Suho said.