I see you

Chasing Hurricanes

This day ended the same way for the two crews like almost every other day for the past week. Ryu and 5zic met up at the bar where they chugged a few drinks, talked about their day and joked around. GD and Daesung sat with Creme, Taeyang joked with Sims and CL chatted with Kangnam all surrounding the bar, only pausing conversations to order another drink.

“So, you blew his head off right?” 5zic questioned the girl sitting to his left. She smirked before sipping on her long island ice tea.

“Nah. Not this time.” She mumbled, twirling the glass around in a circle and listened as the ice swished around. 5zic furrowed his brows.

“Why not? Isn’t that kind of your thing?” She smiled and set the glass down. GD eyed her for a moment from his seat, waiting for her answer.

“Daddy! Please don’t kill him lady! I love my daddy! Please! You can take whatever you want but please leave my daddy!” A young girl screamed as she ran toward the man lined up with Ryu’s gun. Tears streamed down her face and Ryu froze at the sight. Taking a deep breath she sighed before throwing the bags over her shoulder and walking out of the front door.

“He wasn’t worth my bullet.” GD smiled a little and turned back to his own conversation. 5zic nodded as he ordered another drink.

“You are going to pay for all of those drinks, right?” The bartender  questioned, holding a shot glass in his hand and raising his brow.

“Yeah, yeah. We got it. Don’t worry bout it big guy” Taeyang waved him off with a smug grin across his face.

“Don’t we always take care of our business?” CL finished for Taeyang, making him look at her as she leaned over the counter and winked at the bartender. Eyeing the girl for a minute the bartender wrinkled his nose and turned back to the glasses behind him, placing the freshly cleaned one on the rack. CL smiled and turned back to their conversation.

5zic turned to Ryu, smiling as he watched her down her latest drink.

“For you not to kill him you probably got a good bit out of him?” After ordering herself another shot of Vodka she looked at him and nodded.

“Yeah, we did actually.” She stopped and looked at 5zic. Glancing over his shoulder she could see the rest of her crew joking and laughing with the other boys too. She smiled. They didn’t seem like a bad bunch to her, the closest friends she had besides her own crew even though she considered them more as family then friends. Looking back at 5zic she smirked.

“Why don’t you and your crew come back with us to our place and we’ll show you?” 5zic’s eyes widened as well as GD’s at her suggestion. Joining Ryu and 5zic’s conversation now,  he pulled a chair next to her and eyed the leader of the other crew.

“You sure that’s a good idea? No one knows our hideout and you're willing to just take them there?” Ryu looked at GD and then back at 5zic.

“Yeah, why not. They ain’t gave us a reason not to trust them yet. And if they do, we can always fix it, right?” GD glared at 5zic and smirked.

“Yeah, definitely. It’ll be fun to hunt down some traitors.” 5zic eyed GD and smiled.

“What makes you think we’ll tell?”

“Let’s just say, I can smell a rat from miles away” GD looked at Ryu and back at 5zic, grabbing his drink from the counter.

“Just don’t make us turn into the dogs we are.” Grinning he chugged the drink and stood up.

“Alright, I think it’s time to head back. Dont you think? Plus, I’m not sure how many more drinks we can afford to buy.” Ryu laughed and nodded, taking her last shot and standing up to her feet. 5zic and Ryu split the bill and the two crews made their way out the door. GD, Ryu and Taeyang held each other up as they walked down the street, giggling and laughing, completely wasted.

“I think y’all had too many drinks” Creme stated as he watched everyone. He shook his head as CL leaned on his shoulder and smiled brightly.

“You can never have too many drinks!” He smiled and held onto her, making sure she wouldn’t fall while they walked down the street. It only took a matter of minutes for them to arrive at their hideout.

It took only minutes for everyone to stop in their tracks, ultimately bumping into each other.

It took only minutes for Ryu to completely freeze up as she looked at their house.

It took only minutes for their eyes to meet.

It took only minutes for….

Ryu panicked as she looked toward the steps of their house, seeing two figures stand up. She stood her ground as they made their way toward her.

“How the hell did you figure out where we stay, SeungHyun?” Top looked at the girl, confused before his eyes lit up when he looked back at the house.

“There? That’s where you ing live? Do you realize how many times we’ve passed this place today alone?” He started to yell, making her flinch at the tone of his voice. A click of a gun could be heard. GD stood behind her, pointing the barrel of a gun over her shoulder and straight at his head.

“You don’t talk to her like that. I don’t care who you were to her but you're no one now, understand?” Top’s eyes widened but he wasn’t afraid anymore, he half expected to have someone point a gun to his head by now. Seungri stepped up behind Top and the older’s eyes widened as another click could be heard. Over his shoulder stood Seungri, pointing his own gun at GD’s head. Everyone froze, as the younger boy smirked.

“And you have no right to interrupt someone who’s talking. No respect” Looking behind her she could see the rest of her crew freak, ready to pull triggers. She held her hand up and stopped them in their tracks.

“Don’t do anything” She commanded them. They hesitated but nodded, GD and Seungri standing ground as Top stared at Ryu. Tensions were high as both guys were ready to blow each other’s brains out. She could feel her heart racing in her chest and for the first time ever, she was afraid.

In no way did she want GD’s brains splattered on the ground behind her and the same went for Top. She hated his guts and in no way trusted the boy anymore but that didn’t mean she wanted him dead. Out of her life, maybe  but dead, never.

“What do you want from me?” She questioned, scared that even the most sudden movement could trigger one of them. She knew GD was drunk and Seungri was angry and nervous. She could tell by the way he held the gun and the look on his face that he’d never even did as much as pulled a trigger once.

“I had no clue about him, I promise.” Top mumbled as he slowly nodded toward Seungri who smirked in response. GD gave him a cocky smile, keeping his gun aimed at Top’s head.

“What do you want from me?” Ryu repeated once more and Top sighed at her. Looking at her face he could tell she was furious. Afraid. Hurt.

“I want you to come back home.” She laughed in his face as she looked at him.

“I am home. This is home. And that is family now” She stated as she pointed toward the rest of her crew, stopping at GD.

“You call this home? Ryu, don’t you see? You’ve gone from the little girl that loved to play hide and seek to a killer and a thief. I finally understand why they name hurricanes after people because you're one in the making. One of the worst hurricanes I’ve ever seen. Come to your senses, please. Come back home.”

She looked at him and shook her head, fighting back tears to the best of her ability.

“I still play hide and seek. How many bodies do you think I’ve hidden that the police hasn’t found yet? Maybe I like being a hurricane! I was a tornado before you left…..me turning into a hurricane is completely your fault. Once a hurricane becomes as bad as I have, you can’t stop it anymore. It’ll only get bigger and badder so deal with it. You’re chasing a hurricane that has no intentions of stopping. Ever”

His eyes widened at the girl. Did he really just hear her right? It was all his fault. He already knew that but hearing it come from was different. The girl he cared for so much now hated him. He knew she would. He didn’t expect her to forgive him, ever but he also didn’t want her like this. He had to stop it somehow. Stop the hurricane.

“Listen Ryu, the ones you call family are the ones that are going to get you killed. All of them! Especially the one behind you!” He knew he’d die as soon as those words escaped his lips. He just called the the guy pointing a gun to his head a good for nothing thug. He was right in a way but he immediately regretted saying it. Ryu looked at him and placed her hand on his cheek. Top’s eyes widened as he felt her soft touch against his skin. Looking at her he found a sad smile on her face and before he could even register what happened he could hear a loud smack followed by his cheek stinging like hell.

“Don’t ever talk about my family like that, understand? They mean more to me than you do. You left when I needed you. If anything they’ve protected me more than you ever did. They won’t get me killed but they will help me kill. Anyone that ever dares to get in our way and if you don’t leave now, you’ll end up on that list too. Hidden somewhere in a ditch where no one will ever find you. I don’t want to kill you, I really don’t but...you’re in my way.”

“Your way to where Riri, self destruction?”

“Don’t call me that. That’s not my name. Don’t forget, you still have a gun pointed to your head”

“Yeah, and so does your little pet” Top looked at GD and could see the rage in his eyes as anger consumed the boy. He was ready to pull the trigger. Ready to blow his brains out and he knew he could do it too. He had backup. They’d have their guns pulled quicker than Seungri would know how to pull the trigger. The only thing stopping him was Ryu’s orders, or the order’s she didn’t give yet. Orders he hoped she wouldn’t give. Ever.

She laughed as she looked at Top, pointing at the boy standing behind him.  

“Him? Really? He has no clue what he’s doing. He’s nothing to worry about. I really hate repeating myself though. Leave, now. And don’t bother coming back”

“Or what?”

Ryu waved her hand in the air and in a matter of seconds three more guns were pointed at Seungri and Top. Ryu turned and her eyes widened for a second before a smile crossed her lips. Not only was her crew backing her up but so was 5zic and the rest of his. With a complete set of eight guns pointed at them, Top looked at her. He frowned as he looked into her eyes.

“Don’t do this Riri” She stared at him, her eyes as cold as a winter’s night and shook her head.

“Leave. Now. Unless you want your brains blown out onto the concrete behind you. Leave Tabi. And never come back. I don’t need you anymore.”