C

I'm Yours

“What. Are. You. Doing. Here?” Joon repeated, emphasizing every word he said.

You tried to calm down yourself, not letting the rising hatred in your heart win. “I’m here to teach Lee Chanho.”

“He’s my little brother.”

You gave him your infamous smirk and crossed your arms. “So?”

You two were in a staring contest for a while. Finally, Joon stepped aside and motioned you to come in. You followed him to his living room and sat down on his comfy couch after he told you so.

“I’m gonna call my brother. Wait here.” Joon walked upstairs and then disappeared.

You turned your head to the right and saw a big framed family picture hanging on the wall. You held back a laugh as you saw the smiling Joon in that picture. He looked so happy and you swore you could see sparks in his eyes. To be honest, it was a bit surprising for you to see Joon’s happy face like that because he always put on his cool expression instead of being expressive like any other guys would be.

“Are you Yoojin noona?” a voice snapped you back to reality. A voice that almost sound like Joon’s.

You looked at the owner of that voice and flashed your sweetest smile. “Ne. You must be Lee Chanho, right?”

He nodded once. “Can we start now, noona? I have a test tomorrow.”

You took a better look on Chanho’s face and realized how much he looked like Joon. His voice and his face were totally just like Joon’s. “Of course.”

“Let’s go upstairs. I don’t like studying in this room. My room is way better.”

You mentally groaned. The way Chanho spoke, the way he stood, the way he looked at you, it all just mirrored the way Joon did those things.

 

 

Joon Junior.

 

 

You stood up and Chanho led you to his room. As you two walked past a room which its door was closed, you heard slapping sound and something big hit the desk.

You immediately gasped. “Omo! What was that?”

Chanho flinched but his expression quickly changed back to normal again after a second. You wanted to get any explanation from him but he just continued walking to his room which was located next to the ‘hit’ room.

“Have a sit.” Chanho commanded as the both of you were already in his room. You looked around, noticing that everything in his room was notasmessy as you thought it would be. “I don’t like messy room.”

You nodded understandingly. Unknowingly, a small smile appeared on your face as you wondered how Joon’s room looks like.

As if Chanho could read your mind, he spoke. “My hyung’s room is next to this.Don’t ever wonder whether his room is messy or not.”

Your eyes widened in surprise as Chanho’s words reached your brain. “You mean… his room is the room that hit sound came from?”

He just gave you a simple nod. “Now can you start the lesson? I pay you to teach me, not to ask things happen here.”

You groaned. Chanho was so much like Joon.

Sibling power.

 

~~~

 

“Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaa! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!”

You hissed as your little brother started shaking your shoulder harder. You sat up, eyes were still closed. Teaching Chanho last night had up all the energy you had.

“Noona, wake up! Look who’s here!”

Your back almost hit the bed again but Yoseob stopped that. “No! Don’t sleep again! Auntie’s here!”

Auntie…?

 

 

 

Auntie.

 

 

AUNTIE!

Your eyes almost jumped out from their pockets and you gripped on Yoseob’s shoulder tightly. “Auntie is here?!”

Your little brother simply nodded. You composed yourself and rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Walking back to your room, you realized that Yoseob was gone already. You pulled out a tee and shorts from your closet and put them on. After that, you ran downstairs only to be greeted by your smiling auntie.

“Hi, dear.” your auntie greeted you and held her arms out.

“I missed you, auntie!” you hugged her and smiled in her embrace. It had been a long time since the last time you saw her because she had been in London for the past few months to visit her married daughter. “How’s London?”

“London is an awesome city. Trust me.” your auntie smiled. “How’s school?”

You pursed your lips. “There’s nothing special about school.”

Your auntie just let out a soft laugh and patted your head. You smiled in return. Your auntie was like your second mom because she had been taking care of you ever since your parents died. She was pretty, an understanding person, caring, and had that motherly side.

“Auntie, why is there a flower bouquet in your car?” Yoseob suddenly came out of nowhere from behind you. He was holding your auntie’s suitcases in both of his hands.

“Oh. That.” your auntie walked up to him and took her suitcases from his hands. “I was planning to go to your parents’ grave--“

“LET’S GO!” both you and Yoseob shouted, cutting your auntie’s sentence. You two looked at each other and laughed.

“I knew this would happen.” your auntie giggled. “Let’s go. I know how much you guys miss them.”

“Let me change my clothes first!” once again, you and your cute little brother said the same time. You two stormed towards your rooms and quickly changed your clothes with the appropriate ones to wear in the graveyard.

“Let’s go.” your auntie commanded as she saw you and Yoseob had reached the bottom of the stairs.

The three of you got in your auntie’s car and she told you guys to sleep since the graveyard was located pretty far from your house. You obeyed, but Yoseob didn’t.

“Wake up, dear. Wake up.” you felt someone shake your shoulder. “We’re here.”

Rubbing your eyes, you turned your head to the left and right only to get a sight of a graveyard.

You got out from the car along with Yoseob and your auntie. Taking a deep breath, you started walking towards your parents’ tombs. You squinted your eyes as you saw a figure standing between your parents’ tombs, looking down on your mom’s tomb to be exact. That person was wearing a black hoodie and also black pants. You couldn’t tell who that person was because his back was facing you. Getting curious, you fastened your pace but as if he could sense your coming, he quickly left your mom’s tomb.

“What’s wrong, noona?” Yoseob asked you when you, he, and your auntie had arrived at your parents’ tombs. “Why did you fasten your pace?”

“I… umm, nothing. Nothing happened, Seobbie. Maybe I was just seeing things.” your eyes were still glued to that person who was getting far away from where you were standing.

“Do you know that stranger?” your auntie asked.

You shook your head no.

One thing you knew, you felt like you knew that person already but you couldn’t point your finger at it.