Chapter 41

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XLI

        Li took one last look in the mirror and curled a strand of hair behind her ear before stepping out of the bedroom. A smile voluntarily spreads across her face as she strides down the stairs.

“Looks like someone’s in a good mood,” Shai pointed out as she walks out from the kitchen, giving Li a teasing look.

        Li rolled her eyes in response. “Shut up”

“Did you had fun last night?” Shai teased more.

“Of course she did”

        The girls shot their heads towards Kai who’s also making his way down the stairs.

“This je-,” Li held back.

        Shai giggled at the sight. Li’s face is turning into a red tomato right now. She’s too bad at hiding the fact that spending time with Chan Soo last night was so far the best one she ever had since she lost her memory.

“How about you two? I’m sure the fun you had last night can’t beat mine.” Li teased back in return, hoping she can turn the odds in her favour.

“Uh-that’s not gonna work girl” Shai chuckled at Li’s cute attempt.

“Whatever,” Li mumbled before darting out of the house from embarrassment.

“Noona wait for me!” Kai called from behind with a playful grin.

 

 

“Chan Soo-hyung left early and I don’t know why,” Kai blurted out in the middle of the ride when he noticed Li struggling to keep herself from asking why Chan Soo’s not riding with them again today.

“Nobody’s asking,” She replied, playing uninterested.

“Yeah, but that doesn’t mean nobody’s curious to know”

“What is wrong with you?” Li’s forehead creased.

“What is wrong with you” Kai shot back.

“I hate you”

“I love you too”

        Li gave her brother a look. “You’re so annoying”

“Why are you pouring your frustration at me when you’re actually annoyed about something else?” Kai whined. “Or should I say, someone else” He added.

“Kim Jong In!”

 

        Tae Hyung gazed out the window as the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter