Chapter 32

The Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXII

 

     The teacher's voice blabbing about chemical bonds and reactions became a background noise to Tae Hyung's early morning day dreaming. A number of “What if's” flooded inside his head.

 

What if I introduced myself as Chan Soo in the very first place instead of acting like a jerk to Li? What if I didn't called Byung Hun? What if I didn't let her stay with him that day? What if . . . .

 

Will things still end up the way it is now?

 

     He looked at the empty chair at the back corner of the room by the window, Byung Hun's seat. Flowers laid at the table, together with a basket ball he used to play with with some of their classmates.

 

     Tae Hyung's heart ached from the view. How could he ask his classmate's not to mention anything about Byunghun to Li? The guy deserves to be remembered. He thought.

 

     There was a knock on the door before Mrs. Yoon poked her head in. “Sorry to interrupt you in the middle of your discussion Mrs. Choi,” She started. “But principal Jeon wants Kim Chan Soo in his office right now”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh, Chan Soo-ssi please come in” Mr. Jeon called as soon as Tae Hyung revealed himself behind the door.

 

     His brows furrowed at the sight of Li and Kai sitting in front of the principal's desk.

 

“Chan Soo-hyung!” Kai waved excitedly.

 

     Li gave him a wide bright smile.

 

“Take a sit” Principal Jeon invited.

 

“Ah yes, thank you”

 

 

“You may be surprised to see each other now here in my office,” The principal paused. “But I was more surprised to know that you are K Couture's CEO's brother-in-law” He smiled at Tae Hyung.

 

“Ah,” Tae Hyung hesitated. He was surprised since no one in the school knows about his relationship with Li and Kai's family.

 

“Your mother,” Mr. Jeon looked at Li and Kai. “Asked for a favor. K Couture will be the official clothes designer company for our school's uniform. But in return, she wants the three of you to be the models”

 

“Eh?!” Li and Tae Hyung blurted in chorus.

 

“Cool” Kai grinned widely.

 

“Uhm, sir. I-I think it's enough for Li and Kai to do it. Besides they both are the son and daughter of the company's owner so it'll be enough-uhm, yeah”

 

“No it won't be enough since we need both male and female models per year level. You and Li Eun will be the senior models and Kai and-”

 

“I'm sorry for coming in late”

 

     They all turned their heads around and landed their eyes at Mi Hyo.

 

“Oh Mi Hyo-ssi please come in” Principal Jeon excitedly welcomed her inside his office. “Everyone this is Kang Mi Hyo, K.I. Chemical's youngest daughter. I personally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter