Chapter 5~

These Four Walls

     As Jongup silently cried, the other members never noticed. He thought that after practicing for at least an hour before the rest of the members showed up, he should be allowed to leave. He took his stuff and quietly got up, heading towards the door as he wiped his tears. His attempt to escape was pulled to a halt as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Uppie..where are you going?" Himchan asked. Without saying anything Jongup shook away from Himchan and kept walking. Or he tried to anyways, because he was stopped by Yongguk.

"Jongup...where are you going? We're supposed to be practicing."

"I showed up an hour earlier and practiced tons." Jongup snapped. "I'm going back to the dorm." He said, walking past Yongguk and slamming the practice room door shut. With the loud noise, they all stopped practicing and turned around.

"What was that about?" Zelo asked Himchan quietly, snuggling against his boyfriend's chest.

Himchan soothingly kissed the top of the younger's head, "Jongup is just tired. Don't worry about him too much."

"Alright hyung." He replied softly, and smiled. All the members except Daehyun started to practice again.

"I..I think I'm gonna go check on Jongup. I'm a little worried about him." He said and left once the rest of the members excused him

Meanwhile In The Dorm...

Jongup was in his room, curled up into a little ball on the bed, with an emptiness eating him. He was not crying, he was not angry, he was not sad. He was just empty..numb. He heard a knock on his door. A very cold "It's open.." greeted the man outside.

"Guppie...? What's wrong?" Daehyun said carefully, not wanting to upset the other.

Jongup looked at the male and said "Nothing. Please can you leave..? I'd rather be alone.."

"If that is what you want then alright. I'll be here if you need anything, okay?"

"Thank you." Jongup said, and with that, Daehyun left. After a few hours, Jongup noticed that there was no noise coming from the dorm. He left the room and found out that he was alone. Daehyun must have left quietly. Jongup decided to wallow in his sorrows a different way. He saw a  note on the door saying that the other members and the manager went out for dinner, so he got dressed up and left the dorm, walking around the streets sadly. He bumped into someone and when he looked up, he realized he bumped into a familiar face.

"Jongup-ssi?"

"Taemin hyung?" Jongup asked. A smile errupted on both of their lips. Jongup couldn't help but admire his hyung's perfect figure. The two of them sat for a long time and talked about how each band was doing and how they were personally. Surprisingly to Jongup, Taemin didn't think that he was sad.

"Hey Jongup, why don't I treat you to drinks?" Taemin looked into Jongup's eyes.

"Sure Hyung. I'd like that. Thanks!" Jongup replied, actually happy for once. The two of them went to the club and drank and laughed and danced. Eventually both of them were completely drunk but made it back to the B.A.P dorm. The other members were still out so Taemin and Jongup went into Jongup's room, and flopped down on the bed. Jongup slowly leaned closer to Taemin, and planted a hungry kiss on his lips.


Sowwi about being evil and stopping here~ (It wasn't my idea~) But enjoy~ There's great stuff to come, ke~? Oh and if you're innocent skip the next chapter~

♡ nina~