Chapter 2~

These Four Walls

      After cutting and cutting, Jongup curled onto his bed. His pillow was so wet from his tears, it was as if it was left out I the ocean and brought back. His arm was so bloody it was as if someone had chopped it off and sown it back on...badly. His sink was so red that it was as if someone threw a bucket of red paint into it. Himchan was so oblivious and he was just sitting and watching TV while he was there, bleeding. Or so Jongup thought, until Himchan opened the door to the room and screamed. Jongup didn't even bother to lift his head.

WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Himchan didn't even get a reply. "Jongup...what did you do. What are you doing."

" off and go away." Jongup said, voice low and emotionless as he stared at the white wall in front of him

"Excuse me?" Himchan asked, taking a step back at Jongup's cold tone. 

I told you to off and leave. You know I don't like to repeat myself." Jongup told him quietly, turning his head to look into the other man's eyes, easily seeing the hurt in them. God, Jongup really did love Himchan's eyes.

"Jongup, please. Talk to me...I'm your hyung, that's what I'm here for." Himchan whispered, taking a couple of steps forward, vile rising in his throat as he saw the amount of blood on Jongup's bed and the blood smeared on his arms.

Himchan tensed up and gaffed at the barely-there smell of blood as it filled his nostrils.

"Get up. We need to get you cleaned up." Himchan told Jongup as he laid a hand on his shoulder, trying to get him to sit up and stop being so stubborn.

Jerking away from the warm touch, Jongup curled tighter in on himself; Jongup exhaled roughly and shook his head.

"I can do it myself." He hissed, standing up and maneuvering around Himchan.

"Please let me help." He asked him quietly, looking back at Jongup's back, feeling helpless.

"Himchan. it's okay. I don't need help." Jongup told him, to look at his messy bed instead of at Himchan.

"But you can help by changing my bed sheets for me. That would help me out a lot," He said, giving a small smile. Himchan nodded and began to tear off the items on the bed before walking out of the room to put the bloody sheets into the wash and get new blankets.

After cleaning himself up, Jongup walked out of the bathroom with his arms wrapped up and clean. Himchan finished making up the bed before looking at Jongup with a small worried smile.

"Do you want to sleep?" He asked quietly and Jongup nodded."Yeah." Himchan smiled and moved to the side, lifting up the covers so Jongup could climb in, which he did; slowly moving so that he could get comfortable without hurting his arms.

"Thank you, Himchan." Himchan hummed and took a step back.

"Sleep well Jongup. We can talk in the morning." He said, unsure of Jongup's reaction. Nodding, Jongup closed his eyes.

"Okay. Good night."

"Good night Jongup." Himchan said quietly as he opened the door and shut it before quickly walking to his room so that he could try to fall asleep and pretend that this night had never happened.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Chapter 3 should be up within a week~

~Kimberlee