page nine

ending page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning Jongin had recovered from his fever and Yixing drove him to his apartment. “Are you sure you don’t want to inform your parents?” Jongin nodded and the dimples boy helped Jongin to his bedroom.

“Alright, i’ll be going now. Rest well kkamjong, if you need anything call me, ok?”

“Thanks bro” Jongin gave a weak smile.

Jongin covered up the blanket all over his body and snapped his phone. The wallpapaer of him and Seulgi made the amount of tears turn down his cheeks. While he opened up the gallery on his phone, Mr. Kim called him.

“Jongin, can you come tonight in our house?”

“What time dad?”

“At seven, we have a dinner with the Jungs, so you better be there.”

Jongin let out a deep sigh. He looked at his phone, 4:00 PM. He had two hours to take a nap, so he set an alarm and tried to sleep.

 

“Good morning princess” the happy virus—Chanyeol—greets her as she gave him a sweet smile and Sehun sat opposite her. They were in the cafetaria, Krystal focused on her paper while those two boys only munched on their bread.

“Have you had breakfast Krys?”

Krystal only nodded without glancing over the person who tried stealing her attention. Sehun sighed, he admitted that she was a clever and smart girl who placed her studies first.

The ring on her phone caught her attention. She furrowed her brows as she snapped her iPhone 6

From: Mom

We have dinner with the Kims tonight at seven.

“Who is it Krys? You expression changed, are you okay?”

Krystal gave Chanyeol’s smile. “My mom, she tells me that we have a dinner with the Kims”

“Poor my baby Jungie” Chanyeol tapped her head while the other boys clenched his fits. Sehun knew her bestfriend didn’t like the idea, but he couldn’t do anything, and he hate it.

“Done! Guys are you free? I wanna come to pizza planet today,  im craving for pizza like seriously!” Krystal whined

“Sorry Krys i have a class“

Krystal pouted “And you Sehun? You free rite? Please!!” Krystal pleaded and made a cute face. Sehun couldn’t resist and he only nodded.

“Yayy! Let’s go Sehun-ah, goodbye Chanyeol!”

 

“Seriously Jung Soojung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter