page two

ending page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal decided to meet her best friend, Oh Sehun. They’ve been an inseparable best friend since childhood. As child they were enrolled in the same school since elementary till high school. And now for the first time in their friendship life they must be separated. Krystal was majoring business and management in Sungkyuwan University and Sehun was majoring architecture in Seoul National University.

 

She walked around like a lost puppy. And now she stood up in front of a classy yet cozy coffe shop named Michi. Sehun and Krystal always spare their time at this cafe. A bell ringing as She walked into the cafe. She glanced around and found a familiar person sit in the corner of the cafe. His back was facing Krystal as she step towards his seat.

 

“Hi Sehun....”

 

She was mesmerized by Sehun’s outfit. Sehun really knew a taste of fashion. A black shirt underneath plain red shirt with a skinny jeans and a pair of converse shoes. And a black snapback over his head. Krystal glanced into his face. His sharp-yet-y jawline, his perfect nose and those pair of caring eyes and suddenly his eyes met hers, they’ve been staring within minutes.

 

Sehun cleared his throat “so, what’s up?”

 

Krystal looked at the table and smiled, a cup of hot caramel macchiato—her favorite—already set in front of her. She shipped it and exhaled a deep breath.

 

“My parents set me in an arranged marriage”

 

Sehun, who already shipped his cappucino, suddenly spilled it out. He glanced over Krystal with are-you-serious expression. She only nodded and gave him an apologetic smile.

 

“With?”

 

Krystal shrugged “ I don’t know. We never met yet”

 

Sehun glanced over his bestfriend. He examined how beautiful she is and he couldn’t look at her sad face. Sehun took Krystal’s hand and it giving an encourage without the exchange of words.

 

“Sehun what should i do?” Krystal began to cry. Sehun stood up and sit beside Krystal. He hugged her and her jet black hair.

 

“I know you can’t against your father rite?” Krystal only nodded and sob in Sehun chest. He kissed Krystal head. Little did he know, Krystal heart was beating so fast.

 

“Don’t, stay please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter