page seven

ending page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal heard the voice that the least she wanted to hear, her forced-to-be-fianceè, Kim Jongin. She didn’t look back ,instead she saw the dark expression on Sehun’s face. His jaw tightened and Krystal could see the veins at his throat flexing. And Luhan who sat beside Sehun, still look so clueless.

“Hi Lu” Jongin showed his infamous smirk and sat down comfortably beside Krystal. Sehun clenched his fist and Krystal continue drink her caramel macchiato which already cold.

“Eyy Jongin, long time no see” Luhan awkwardly started the conversation as Jongin nodded and smiled.

“What are you doing here?” Jongin tilted his head and found Krystal glaring at him. He only smirked without uttering any words.

“And what is my-soon-to-be-fianceè doing here? Ah... you have a good time with your bestfriend?”

“what­—who’s fianceè? Can someone tell me what happen?” Luhan looked so annoyed.

Luhan was their senior back in highschool, no wonder He did know Jongin and Krystal as well as the history of Jongin was being jerk who always bullying Krystal. But as a senior, he maintained a good relationship with Jongin. And the cafe—this vintage one who Luhan owned—was the most favorite place to hang out among their circle friends.

“See you tonight, my prey” Shiver down at Krystal spine as Jongin whispered closely in her ear. She was infuriated as she looked to Jongin’s back. She really wanted to punch Jongin hard, but not in this crowded place. She didn’t intend to ruin her image—as the heiress of Jung Company—and moreover this was her favorite place.

“Gosh, Sehun, Krystal can you just anwer my question? I feel like a crap here”

Krystal looked at Luhan apologetically and gestured Sehun to explain to his cousin. Sehun exhaled a deep breath “Jongin and Krystal are set into an arranged-marriage”

“Wh—but he always bully you back then? How can Krys?” The said girl shrugged “The bussiness matter. Sorry I didn’t tell you sooner”

Luhan held Krystal’s hand and squeezed it. He reassure her and gave her a gentle smile.

“It’s ok, im fine”

 “no youre not Krys, Listen to me first....” they had been bickering almost of the time on their way to the restaurant—the place which the Jungs had a dinner meeting with the Kims— at first Sehun asked Krystal if she can refuse that arranged mariange. But he knew she can’t. She didn’t want her father hate her evenmore.

“Im tired Sehun!” Krystal raised her voice as she massaged her temples.

“Im sorry, Krys” She only nodded and closed her eyes, tried to sleep. She had mix feelings, physically and mentally ed up. Sehun knew that his bestfriend was upset. He couldn’t do anything but still silent.

“thanks for the ride” Krystal slammed the passenger d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter