page eight

ending page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So much for hating the engagement, Kim Jongin could do nothing except let it settled. Sitting in the car, he gripped the steering-wheel as his eyes, those pair of dark brown orbs, looked so delicate.

“This is wrong”  He started the engine as his-four-wheel run into the darkness. He parked his car in front of a coffe-shop. As he opened the door, his fierce eyes focused on the couple sat in the corner of the cafe. They seemed so blissful, holding hands, laughed, and didn’t care with the other visitors.

“Kim Seulgi” the said girl momentarily stopped her laugh and found the boy standing behind, her ex-boyfriend.

“Kim Jongin, what are you doing here?” without uttering any words the-tanned-skin boy pulled her arm and take her out.

She slapped him hard “Are you crazy! We’re over Kim Jongin. Stop bothering me!”

“Im sorry Seulgi” Jongin backhugged her. Tears rolled down her face, she tried to escape from his embrace.

“I miss you”

“Jongin, let go of me”

Loud thunders boomed the sky as lightning flashed through the dark night. Rain pouring down onto the earth in a large of amount. “I miss—“

“JONGIN STOP!” Jongin loosened up his embrace and Seulgi ran. The slight shiver ran down his body. He was crouching down on the wet asphalt road, he cried, he felt numb.

“Jongin, Kim Jongin” He looked up and found a boy, who seemed like his age, stood up in front of him. He couldn’t see his face clearly. “Ya! Kim Jongin, are you ok?” Before he could answer, everything became dark. He fainted.

 

Waking up in the white room, the boy scrunched his nose. The sterilizer’s scent made his stomach clench.

“Nothing’s bad happen. He just had a fever” the nurse informed the boy with pimples on his cheek.

The stirring of the bed grabbed both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter