page four

ending page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal looked at her reflection on the mirror, her swollen eyes her pale face and her messy hair, it happened because she couldn’t sleep at night. She put the soft make up and wore white dress with red sneaker.

“Krys, where are you going this early morning?”

Krystal walked down and hugged her mom. Her father only glanced at her and keep eating his breakfast. She sighed and told that she had an appointment with Sehun and promised she would eat her breakfast later. When she make a step towards the door, she stopped by hearing footsteps from the stairs. As expected, Jessica.

“Goodmorning dad, mom”

“Goodmorning my beautiful princess” Mr. Jung kissed Jessica’s cheeks and patted her head. Krystal made a frown face and took a deep breath. It happened all the time though. Since kid, She would cry if she knew that Mr Jung loves Jessica more than her. She would stay all up night in her room, cried, and didn’t even eat her lunch or dinner. But sadly, till now, she didn’t know why Mr. Jung hates her.

“Krystal sorry im late”

Krystal looked up and found his bestfriend already sit up in front of her. She sighed and only nodded. Sehun waved his hand and in a mere second the waitress came.  Krystal ordered pasta carbonara and coke, Sehun came with lasagna and water.

“Im sorry” Sehun took the girl’s hand. Krystal couldn’t look into his eyes. She only nodded without uttering the words.

“What am I for you?”

Sehun furrowed his brows because Krystal’s shocking-question. “What do you mean?”

“Bestfriend isn’t supposed to lie”

“Umm... well—what?”

Silence came surrounding them. Sehun took a deep breath and placed both his hands on Krystal shoulders “Ok. I know you still mad at me. But please, we are bestfriend since childhood, we’re like the open book to one another. You know me and vice versa.”

“But you’re lying Oh Sehun” Krystal stared at Sehun’s eyes quite long till the waitress came with their orders.

They eat their lunch with silent, none of them was uttering words. Little did Krystal know, Sehun was afraid, he neither want to lie and make his bestfriend angry nor be honest with her and make her sad.

“Sehun please, tell me what happen in our childhood back then that makes my father hate me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter