page three

ending page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, how was your date?” Sehun chewed his bubble gum and took a glance of a girl in front of him. Krystal, who was resting her head on the table, suddenly looked straight towards Sehun’s face and she took a deep sighed. Just looked at Krystal’s expression he knew that his bestfriend was in a hard situation. Krystal like an open book in front of Sehun.

“Jongin is my-soon-to-be-fiance”

Sehun, who was drinking his caramel macchiato, shocked and gave her are-u-ing-serious expressin to Krystal.  She only nodded and shipped her green tea.

“Kim Jongin is back, Sehun. And i bet he will make my life become miserable”

“Jongin, please stop don’t torture me enough please i beg you”

“no Soojung”

“don’t you dare to call me with that name!”

“why? What will you do Jung Soojung?”

“STOP please, my name’s Krystal”

“Krys... hey are you okay?”

 Krystal snapped out from her deep thoughts and nodded. The boy suddenly sat up beside her, hugged her petite-body. Krystal couldn’t hold back her tears anymore. She buried her face on Sehun’s chest. Almost an hour Krystal asleep on Sehun’s chest. The boy seemed on the deep thoughts after looked how miserable his best friend is. He brought her, bridal style, and put her on the passenger seat.

“Sehun....” The older girl, Jessica, opened up the door and shocked to know her younger sister asleep on Sehun’s embrace.

“Can we talk?” After he placed Krystal in her bedroom and made sure the girl still sleep, he came downstairs to met Jessica.

“Sure”

“It’s all about Krystal—“

“I know”

Sehun furrowed her brows and made a frown face. He kept looking straight towards Jessica, who kept looking at the floor.

“You know that Krystal’s soon-to-be-fiance is Jongin don’t you?” Jessica only nodded without uttering any words. Sehun gritted his teeth seeing how rude the older girl is. He bet that Jessica knew who Jongin is and how that-named-boy already made her younger sister suffering back then.

“So?”

“What do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter