KMSL

Siblings and In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

 

“The student council is preparing to reconsider the following issues.” I said, finally concluding this huge gathering the student council has prepared earlier on. As usual, as president, I have to deliver the speech regarding school matters and then later on, let the students share with us what’s on their minds. “If anyone has any…”

 

 

“Kyaaaaaa~!!!”

 

 

And this is the reason why I truly dislike this kind of school event.

 

 

“Myungsoo-oppa is so cool!”

 

 

This usually happens each time a student gathering like this happens and ends. Instead of students suggesting or complaining to us, we get squealing from the audience instead. I sighed. I then shifted my gaze towards my co-student council members and gave them an “I told you I shouldn’t have done the speeches” look. I shook my head and just walked off the stage to completely end this session.

 

I left the hall quickly, trying to control my temper over the squealing students and get my peace.

 

 

By my peace, I mean my Sungjong.

 

 

Sungjong…

 

 

I still remember that very first time I have laid my eyes on him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was when my dad was still courting his mom. He asked me to come with him so he can introduce his youngest child to her. I refused and asked him why only introduce me first when he can introduce the 6 of us to her all at once.  He sighed then grabbed my shoulders and stared at me right in the eyes.

 

 

“She has a son who is closest to your age. I want you to get close with him in case he might feel awkward with your other brothers when they meet them.” He said. I sighed back in reply and just obeyed him.

 

 

However, when we have reached their home, I could not muster the strength and will to get out of the car as I was not really interested at the moment. So, I made an excuse that I was not feeling well all of a sudden and told him that I would wait for him inside the car. He didn’t buy my excuse of course. But he still let it go and went to meet her.

 

After a few minutes or so, a young girl… err wait it’s a boy, with auburn hair emerged from inside the house, obviously looking upset as he was throwing tantrums by kicking pebbles by the side road and then stomping his feet angrily when he fails to kick them.

 

 

I scoffed at the boy. “That must be Sungjong.” And then shamelessly checked him out.

 

 

For someone who is supposed to be a boy, he awfully looked like a girl. Well, at first glance not unless you stare and study him for a few more minutes. His body is also slim and slender, and his waist… By the looks of it, he must have those 24-inch waist line that girls would kill for. And those legs... Wow damn. They sure are long and look really smooth. And his skin, it’s so crystal clear and very milky white in color. He looks too good to be true, plus the sun's effect that makes him glow more.

 

Seriously, if my dad hasn’t told me she has a son, I would have really thought that he’s a daughter instead.

 

Anyways, after I was done admiring err I mean studying him out, yeah studying him out, he was also coincidentally done throwing tantrums and was just sitting there on the sidewalk floor, sobbing. I quietly went out of the car to approach him. I then stood right in front of him and placed my handkerchief on top of his head.

 

As soon as I realized that he has already felt what I did, I ran quickly back to our car and watched him secretly as he took hold of my handkerchief, turning his head cutely left and right to search for the person who gave him that.

 

After doing that for almost 2 minutes (well it’s not that I was paying attention to that), he used my handkerchief anyway and wiped his tears off his beautiful face. He shouted a “Thanks for the handkerchief!” indirectly at someone before skipping back inside their house.

 

But even after that incident, I still did not get out of our car to meet and introduce myself to him. And yes, every single time, I was with my father whenever he planned to visit their house. I really didn’t know what’s holding me back.

 

 

Well, maybe it's that weird hard thumping of my heart whenever I just simply think of him.

 

Maybe I was afraid that I might end up doing something embarrassing in front of him once we finally meet.

 

 

 

And then the day that I feared the most came.

 

Not actually the most.

 

My father and Sungjong’s mother got married. Luckily, I didn’t manage to meet Sungjong that day. Only Woohyun-hyung and Sunggyu-hyung did. And boy, I didn’t know if I should be jealous or not.

 

 

“Our future maknae is so cute, you guys!” Woohyun-hyung boasted to us that night and didn’t shut his mouth up until bedtime. He talked like he has known Sungjong for years, making Dongwoo-hyung and Sungyeol-hyung be squealing like excited girls.

 

 

And me.

But of course I didn’t squeal openly like them.

That would ruin my cool image to them.

 

 

"And he will be living with us starting tomorrow!” I heard Sunggyu-hyung say in between Woohyun-hyung’s endless babbling.

 

 

And that day I actually feared the most really did come.

 

Sungjong was hiding behind his mom as they entered our house, sticking his head a little out cutely. We got introduced to our new step mother real quick in my opinion. And then it’s Sungjong’s turn.

 

I got really nervous, almost making a run to my room if only Sungyeol-hyung was not leaning his arm on my shoulder. We were lined up by age. Luckily, I was the youngest, meaning I will be introduced to Sungjong last.

 

 

“Sungjong, this is Myungsoo. He’s actually the youngest, but since you are officially part of t

Please log in to read the full chapter