Why

Siblings and In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

 

 

Upon hearing the word ‘problem’, Sunggyu hyung immediately turned away from the punch table and slipped his hand inside his pants pocket to take his cell phone out to dial a few numbers. After a minute or two of calling, I'm guessing, some people, he nodded at me, a signal that I must follow him out of here as soon as possible.

 

 

We seemed to be heading in the direction to where the private study room is, wherein all the other hyungs are gathered up. “So…” Sungyeol hyung started, “Keita is in this party now?”

 

 

 

I nodded at him. “We need to find and retrieve Sungjong fast. Who knows what kind of ominous things he’ll plant inside our maknae’s head!” I said, rather impatiently. Well, to be honest, I don’t care about the ominous things that jerk might came up with, Sungjong will most likely believe us if we talk and explain everything to him.

 

 

I’m actually thinking more about how I should explain my unintented harsh words a while ago to my beloved Sungjong.

 

 

And that I didn’t mean to make him sad.

 

 

 

“He has got our Sungjong?! But how?! I made sure that Sungjong will be so well kept hidden! My kitchen helper outfit idea was gold!” Woohyun cried with matching flapping of hands raised up in the air. And I can’t help but roll my eyes at him.

 

 

 

“With a face like Sungjong’s though, I doubt Keita will buy it that he’s just our house helper, more so a kitchen helper, hyung.”

 

 

 

“Wait a minute. I thought you guys told him that he must stay put in Myungsoo’s room?” Dongwoo hyung asked. At that, Sunggyu hyung frowned, along with me.

 

 

 

“We did. But apparently, Sungjong is the disobedient type. He probably sneaked out and bumped onto Keita or something.”

 

 

 

“I admit Sungjong can be disobedient at times, but Keita could had also been spying from the start and finds Sungjong in that room by himself.” True. Hoya hyung has got a point there too. But I can’t help but agree more with Sunggyu hyung. Sungjong had been itching to go out that room and even told me that he still wants to help Woohyun hyung back to the kitchen, it’s not unlikely that he gets tempted to do so after I left him all alone.

 

 

 

“Whatever it is, we still need to get Sungjong far away from Keita. Let’s go scatter.” Sunggyu hyung wastes no more time and left the room. Nodding at each other, us who were left behind, soon all followed him out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Judging from where Sungjong run off to after the unpleasant scenario earlier, I took the way up to corridor where my room was situated. I hurried my steps along the long hallway, desperate to find Sungjong as soon as possible.

 

 

For I can’t wait to apologize and explain my earlier actions to him.

 

 

 

After a few minutes or so, I heard a male’s voice. A very familiar male voice that instantly made my blood boil. “I will give you a ton of thanks for injuring my face.” I heard the male voice say. At that, I quickened my steps and pulled the guy off by his shoulder and punched him real hard on the face.

 

 

 

“So you’ve followed him too all along.” This guy whom I really dislike, smirked as he wipes the blood off from the side of his lips. I walked towards Sungjong and stood in front of him. Keita has finally stood back up, his stupid smirk still plastered on his face.

 

 

 

“Hey, I was just teasing him a little bit.”

 

 

 

“I predicted this would happen since you have a wicked personality.” I paused before giving him a glare of a lifetime. “I will only say this once. Never go near Sungjong again.”

 

 

 

The jerk just laughed at me.

 

 

 

“He’s the one who followed me so easily though.” He chuckled a bit more, making me angrier. “To tell you the truth, he is a very simple boy that he makes me laugh.”

 

 

 

“What did you say?!” This time, I grabbed him by his collar with a hand, the other raised up in the air, ready to beat the lights out of him.

 

 

 

“No!” I heard Sungjong scream, stood between me and that jerk Keita, then pushing us both away from each other.

 

 

 

“Yah! Stay out of this, Sungjong!” I warned him, still trying to reach for Keita to beat him up.

 

 

 

But Sungjong firmly stood his ground, doing his very best to stop me. He glared at me for a second so I stopped moving and calmed down a little, waiting for him to do whatever he is planning.

 

 

 

“It’s true, hyung. It’s my fault for doubting you and allowing him to take advantage of it. Those words of Keita-ssi were very convincing that I was easily convinced.” Doubting me? Words? What words did he tell him?

 

 

 

“When you said that people who love each other should be bound together, I was very happy.” Sungjong said and I can't help but scoff, earning another glare from the boy whom I love. So I kept the thoughts to myself.

 

 

Pfft.

Please log in to read the full chapter