Fiancee and The Ring

Siblings and In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungjong's POV

 

 

Knock, knock.

 

 

 

“Yes?” It hasn’t been a few minutes since Myungsoo hyung left, so I was startled to hear a knock this soon. Perhaps he has regretted his cold actions from a while ago and so he hurries back to apologize?

 

 

Thinking it was really the reason, I was about to open the door myself when someone unexpected peeks his head in before walking in without my permission.

 

 

 

“Keita ssi…”

 

 

 

“Sorry for coming and entering your room so suddenly.” I glared at him inwardly. Yeah, you better be sorry for your and for your face. “Is something the matter?” I asked, kinda worried for the uneasy aura he was emitting.

 

 

 

“I thought about it a lot. But I just can’t agree!”

 

 

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

 

 

“I believe that those who love each other should be tied together… And I can’t help but feel bad for Myungsoo and you… I just can’t leave the two of you so please…” Keita unexpectedly takes one big step towards me and held me by both of my arms. I can’t help but feel a little bit frightened. “Keita ssi?”

 

 

 

His grip on my arms tightened. “Will you let me help you guys?”

 

 

 

I was nothing but confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh my, it’s Keita-ssi.”

 

 

 

Keita and I slowly made our way to the ball room. I can’t help but be awed with the arrangement they have done with the party. A huge Christmas tree is standing at the center of the room, garlands and Christmas lights adorning not only tree, but the stairs and posts as well. Everything is just really looking festive. Elegant looking and rich people have also filled the room and most of the ladies would keep glancing at us, mostly greeting and ogling at Keita. And they were making me feel uncomfortable. I glanced over at Keita, and he seemed to show no ounce of nervousness from all of these attention. More like he enjoys every bit of it and trying not so hard to be obvious about it.

 

 

 

“I wonder who the person next to him is?”

 

 

 

Oh. I have completely forgotten that father and his sons, my hyungs, have yet to introduce to me to the world. But if that is the case, then shouldn’t Sunggyu hyung and Myungsoo hyung not locking me up in hyung's room?

 

 

 

“You are very lovely; everyone is noticing you.” I gasped at the weird tickling sensation from Keita’s whisper act. My mind suddenly went back to an hour ago when Keita asked me a favor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Go to the party with me.” He tells me confidently and I can't help but just stare at him in disbelief.

 

 

 

“Eh?” He must not have been informed that I am not to be revealed to the public. Yet, I guess.

 

 

 

“Let’s show them that you are just as good as your brothers, and have every one acknowledge you.”

 

 

 

I don’t know what came over me, but I nodded at him in agreement. I didn't even know how and when I got dressed and I'm just realizing now thatI am right here , standing in the middle of a room full of people, exposing myself reluctantly.

 

 

I glanced down and stared at the suit I am wearing for a moment. Keita even prepared this exquisite suit and I came to the party without consent…

 

 

I was snapped back to reality when a butler approached us, stretching his hand out to his left. “Keita ssi, Myungsoo ssi is over there with his fiancée.”

 

 

I felt my whole world stop. With his fiancée, the butler said. I’ve never heard of any ongoing or planned engagement, and now I am hearing such things as Myungsoo hyung and his fiancée. How is that possible? I can’t help but scoff inwardly. So, is this why Myungsoo hyung insists on me to just stay in his room during the whole party? And Sunggyu hyung is even on it?

 

 

Curious and fuming up, I dared myself to look at the direction the butler was trying to usher us to, and I couldn't help it but my heart skipped a bit.

 

 

Standing there was Myungsoo hyung, who is looking more handsome than ever. He was wearing a steel gray suit, paired with a wine colored necktie. And... Oh boy. His hair is brushed up, my wekaness! I would have been contented lovingly staring at him from him afar but I can’t help but be bothered by the people he was with. Standing beside him was a very beautiful young lady in a butter yellow strapless gown, with its bodice encrusted with rhinestones. Making me envious for she also possesses a captivating eye smile and stunning looks.

 

 

Not only that cause from beside her, I can see that Myungsoo hyung is looking quite happy as he holds conversation with her and some old guy. No questions needed to be asked, it’s obviously his fiancée and her father.

 

 

After a few minutes, the fiancée and her father began to leave, not after the girl smiles with a wink as she touches Myungsoo hyung by his shoulder. I almost rolled my eyeballs at the sight.

 

 

 

“Yah, Myungsoo.” I was startled and unprepared for that. Keita called for Myungsoo hyung’s attention all of a sudden, and now, he has fully gotten it. Or rather, we.

 

 

 

He studied us for a moment before settling his gaze fully on me, making me feel all bashful and uncomfortable.

 

 

I wonder what Myungsoo hyung is currently thinking?

 

Please log in to read the full chapter